Pakistani political discussions

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Angry crowd jumping on APC in Peshawar

Online pakis are comparing it to Chinese man standing against tanks in Tiananmen lol.
Tank_Man_(Tiananmen_Square_protester).jpg

China + Imran

vs

PA + USA ?
Not really, China actually likes Shahbaz Sharif more than IK. They call Sharif "Mr. Speed" for his execution skills and consider Imran Khan incompetent.
It was always a US, Chinese and Pakistani army consensus to throw Imran out. His incompetency wouldn't have let Pak float for long.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Le Pakis accepting that their Pak fauj got their ass whooping in 65,71,99 by INDIAN "HINDU" Army! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

InshaaAllah
Lekar rahengay aazadi Pak fouz se
Aage bado mere bhai log
Allover Pakistan
Le Pakis: Yo Yo Alla... Hamka Chaheee Azadeee... ... Kaccchmeer banega Pakistan? :lehappy:
Le Alla: Lo ban gaya Pakistan Kacchmeer! :troll:

Something is fishy... the one with 9mm was caught and pleaded "guilty" within mins but the one who actually fired AK-47 is missing.

Kuch maza nahi aa raha... ye bhi koi civil war hai? When can we see this new map? :lol::lol::lol:

Future Map of Pakistan - Copy.jpg

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Le Pakis accepting that their Pak fauj got their ass whooping in 65,71,99 by INDIAN "HINDU" Army! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Le Pakis:
Yo Yo Alla... Hamka Chaheee Azadeee... ... Kaccchmeer banega Pakistan? :lehappy:

Something is fishy... the one with 9mm was caught and pleaded "guilty" within mins but the one who actually fired AK-47 is missing.

Kuch maza nahi aa raha... ye bhi koi civil war hai? When can we see this new map? :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 180344

Map Corrected.

1667575564703.jpeg

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Online pakis are comparing it to Chinese man standing against tanks in Tiananmen lol.
View attachment 180297

Not really, China actually likes Shahbaz Sharif more than IK. They call Sharif "Mr. Speed" for his execution skills and consider Imran Khan incompetent.
It was always a US, Chinese and Pakistani army consensus to throw Imran out. His incompetency wouldn't have let Pak float for long.
Virgin chinese standing infront of tank vs chad pakistani doing mujra over the tank .

Concard

Country flag
I think Pakis are now on the right target lol. Take a aim at all those expensive DHA's then you will see the rats come out to defend them. Imran Khan is a blessing in disguise for India. Economically he would have bankrupted Pakistan and he can still do with his antics without being in power like he is doing now. And politically he has done which no other politician has ever done that is turn the masses against the Porkistan military scum. Like as I said once you let the cat out of the bag you can't put it back. The day Pakis started abusing their military is the first step in this process. This is only going to continue in the future.

Whether Bajwa stays or not it's irrelevant from now on. He has taken lot of heat from the masses. The following military chiefs won't be far behind. There is too much at stake for them to give up power and surrender to Immu Khan. The protests still are not at the level for any revolution or civil war. Killing Immu Khan now will be all too obvious. So I think they won't do it. Even imprisoning him is risky as well. They have disqualified him and will make sure he can't contest elections. But Immu Khan isn't going to accept this. He can't call off his long march now. He has to see this through. There will be no takers for his long march in the future if he is not delivering any result.

Jambudweepa

Country flag
I think Pakis are now on the right target lol. Take a aim at all those expensive DHA's then you will see the rats come out to defend them. Imran Khan is a blessing in disguise for India. Economically he would have bankrupted Pakistan and he can still do with his antics without being in power like he is doing now. And politically he has done which no other politician has ever done that is turn the masses against the Porkistan military scum. Like as I said once you let the cat out of the bag you can't put it back. The day Pakis started abusing their military is the first step in this process. This is only going to continue in the future.

Whether Bajwa stays or not it's irrelevant from now on. He has taken lot of heat from the masses. The following military chiefs won't be far behind. There is too much at stake for them to give up power and surrender to Immu Khan. The protests still are not at the level for any revolution or civil war. Killing Immu Khan now will be all too obvious. So I think they won't do it. Even imprisoning him is risky as well. They have disqualified him and will make sure he can't contest elections. But Immu Khan isn't going to accept this. He can't call off his long march now. He has to see this through. There will be no takers for his long march in the future if he is not delivering any result.
How many people are here you think ? Does nt seem too many ( i might be wrong ) . Remember labbaik ? That was some serious crowrd . Imran khan should have grown beard before this march . Least he can do is to post some videos of doing namaz while still being injured in slow motion and devotional sounds in background .

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Le Pakis:
Yo Yo Alla... Hamka Chaheee Azadeee... ... Kaccchmeer banega Pakistan? :lehappy:

View attachment 180344
Personally I do not think Pakistan will disintegrate this way. If Imran is successfull, Pakistan will become lawless state like Libya, Somalia with multiple factions controlling territory

another_armchair

Country flag

A pak army abdul in a bunker somewhere in PoK after reading the above tweet -

Shelling toh Abba ji kiya karte the... phir cease fire ho gaya. ... saara mahaul kharab kar diya. Beda garak ho buzdil E.n.dian qaum ka..
Aha.. I see a filter here which replaces e.n.d.i.a.n with Indian. ladke sahi khel gaye..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles