Pakistani perspective on image and narrative - What exactly they believe?

shade

Country flag
What is this Geo-Lund and Geo-Lehsun terms i'm hearing in the first page?
Do these goat-molesters really think of themselves as the Turkis of the subcontinent? that they are sitting on the Bosporus or some shit?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What is this Geo-Lund and Geo-Lehsun terms i'm hearing in the first page?
Do these goat-molesters really think of themselves as the Turkis of the subcontinent? that they are sitting on the Bosporus or some shit?
What peedeef aur factual , and who the heck browses net these days on a goddamn PC?
Porkie suwars , think we are like them , haahaaaahaaaaaaa.
Chootiyas ,project their insecurities on us .
That forum bans , because if you talk logic , thier lesser brains have not enough mental capability to understand this.
Lol, decent computers and biharis ok, muhajirs the idiots went to porkistan , ab wahan Punjabi unki marte hai , acha hai

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How the paki minds thinks and reacts they will go to any length and time to demean India as all Thier information is hidden

View attachment 84803

View attachment 84804

View attachment 84805

View attachment 84806

View attachment 84807

View attachment 84808

View attachment 84809
He is discussing about their strategies used against India. I am not sure of his ideas.

pakistanis are the ones who insult and rant when they cannot answer the posts.

finally Indians do not post there now a days, I am not sure why he is talking about Indians.

these days it looks like Chinese forum with many threads discussing China.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How the paki minds thinks and reacts they will go to any length and time to demean India as all Thier information is hidden

View attachment 84803

View attachment 84804

View attachment 84805

View attachment 84806

View attachment 84807

View attachment 84808

View attachment 84809
is it me or something doesn’t add up?
This looks more like some thing that originated in JNU and got modified to suit pdf.

if so, this is a good thing for pak. if anyone needs a JNU in their country, it is pak. their zamindars are ruining the country, JNU is the right antidote as starting point for pak to go thru a political reform process.

shade

Country flag
This looks more like some thing that originated in JNU and got modified to suit pdf.

if so, this is a good thing for pak. if anyone needs a JNU in their country, it is pak. their zamindars are ruining the country, JNU is the right antidote as starting point for pak to go thru a political reform process.
They would not tolerate a JNU clone there though.
The zamindars-fauj-jernails-politicians-industrialists-builders are usually the same people or belong to the same family.

Left liberal ideologies are put down with extreme prejudice in Islamic societies, except like say the pre-Erdogand Turkish republic and the current Military rule over Egypt.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

They quote jnu randi people like umar ,shehla , kahaniya etc , these hoots are there ideal indian , when jnu chutiya were protesting they were saying whole india is protesting , it us their source of happiness , its like having orgasm that too without touching cuckdo koo without even touching it

Global Defence

New threads

Articles