Pakistani mother 'beat son, 7, to death then set fire to his body'

Blackwater

Pakistani mother 'beat son, 7, to death then set fire to his body' because he struggled to learn the Koran off by heart
:shocked::shocked::tsk::tsk::tsk:

A mother brutally beat her seven-year-old son to death with a stick then set his body on fire because he was struggling to commit passages from the Koran to memory, a court was told.
Sara Ege, 32, is alleged to have beaten Yaseen Ali 'like a dog' for failing to recite passages from the religious text, before burning his body at the family home in Cardiff to try and cover up what she had done.
The youngster's death was initially believed to be a tragic accident following the blaze at the house in Pontcanna, until a post-mortem examination revealed Yaseen had died before the fire broke out, Cardiff Crown Court heard.

Ege is also accused of abusing her son in the months leading up to his death, allegedly beating him with a hammer and locking him in a shed for falling behind with his Islamic studies.
The trial at Cardiff Crown Court heard how the university graduate and her husband Yousuf Ege had enrolled Yaseen in advanced classes at their local mosque and hoped he would become Hafiz - an Islamic term for someone who has memorised the Koran.

Read more: Sara Ege 'beat son Yaseen to death then set fire to his body because he struggled to learn the Koran by heart' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blackwater

Blackwater

Police and firefighters were called to the family's home in Pontcanna, Cardiff, in July 2010 after a blaze ripped through the top floor.
Little Yaseen was pulled from the blaze and fire fighter Rhodri Morgan told the court how he'd given him CPR believing he could save his life.
He said: 'I was performing compressions on his chest, but I kept having to take my hand away because his skin was so hot.
'While I was doing this bits of skin and fat were flaking off his legs - it was like when a piece of newspaper burns and curls.'
Barbecue lighter fuel was found on her Ege's clothing when she was arrested after a post mortem examination revealed Yaseen was dead before the fire broke out.
She denies murdering Yaseen and burning his body to hide what she had done.
Her husband denies causing or allowing the death of a child by not stopping his wife's beatings.
Yaseen's father, who would drive the seven-year-old to mosque for his Koran practice before and after school, has said he never saw his wife raise a hand against their child.

Read more: Sara Ege 'beat son Yaseen to death then set fire to his body because he struggled to learn the Koran by heart' | Mail Online

Blackwater

Another jahilness of paki in UK.

Pakistani man cut his sister-in-law's throat then left her bleeding to death in her children's arms because he was envious of his successful brother

An unemployed and homeless man beat his sister-in-law with a dumbbell bar and cut her throat leaving her to bleed to death in the arms of her young children - out of shame at his lack of 'status' in the community.
Foyez Ahmed, 31, flew into a rage and beat 38-year-old Razu Khan before slashing her throat with a kitchen knife, severing her wind pipe and blood vessels, and fleeing the family home.
He was starting a life sentence in jail today, ordered to serve a minimum 22 year prison term at Manchester Crown Court after pleading guilty to murder.

Read more: Foyez Ahmed cut his sister-in-law's throat then left her bleeding to death in her children¿s arms | Mail Online

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Setting a Muslim on fire is one of the greatest sin in Islam.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Atrocious, Religion and brain washing really eclipse the heart of even a MOTHER? Madness.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Atrocious, Religion and brain washing really eclipse the heart of even a MOTHER? Madness.
That's exactly what I thought. I mean a mother's instinct is supposed to be a basic instinct in humans (and almost all animals).
What is happening to this world. :tsk:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
That's exactly what I thought. I mean a mother's instinct is supposed to be a basic instinct in humans (and almost all animals).
What is happening to this world. :tsk:
Religion has the ability to brainwash humans to the extent that even the most basic, natural instincts become twisted.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Setting a Muslim on fire is one of the greatest sin in Islam.
Sir, the religion of 'peace' is too radicalized to remember its own doctrines. And people still claim "Islam is the religion of Peace.." :lol: :lol:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Religion has the ability to brainwash humans to the extent that even the most basic, natural instincts become twisted.
In a way, you are right.
Religion :tsk:
Hopefully, common sense will wipe out religion.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
---double post---

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis remains jahil where ever they live

:p:p:p:p:sad::sad:
Kutte ki poonch sidhi ho sakti hai lekin aise Pakis ki nahin.

Shame on these zahils who STILLLLLL remain radicals/ignorants wherever they are and nothing can change them.They still live in ghettos communities even in the west and follow their regressive 7th century religion.

jbond197

Country flag
What's wrong with Pakistani Muslims in Britain? Extremism among them is on the rise. May be it is Anjem Chaudhary effect!!

The first incident of burning 7 year old for not able to memorize Quran was particularly shocking and horrible. I wonder if all 7 year old or even older really memorize the whole Quran. It is inhumane to force a kid to memorize such a huge and voluminous book like Quran. I don't think in any other religion such a thing is prevalent.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles