Pakistani missile news and discussions.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
What is the point of discussing copy or reverse engeneering issues, will it make India less vulnerable to any missile attack from Pakistan? We all know Pakistan got help from the Chinese and North Korean, so what? It ain't dangerous because it ain't Pakistani??? :confused:
Sir Since its about the Pakistani Missiles they cant be deemed offtopic. I mean they fit the parameter as they fall into the "Pakistani Missile news and Discussions"

But I would advice the members to see the Pakistani missiles for what they are. You are right, a falling missile is a missile, it will Kill and the killing power wont diminish if its copied or Not. Its a Weapon of Mass Destruction, which I hope never is used.

ZOOM

Founding Member
I don't care how you call this thread, the emphasis should rest on Pakistan's missile capability to strike anywhere in India instead of how she got the technology. Your approach is wrong, meant to derail the thread.
Was it really pertaining to my inappropriate approach or something to do with your uneasiness the way I had referred Pakistani Missile arsenal? Well I didn't made any attempt to derail the thread rather made some obivious points to which you are disagreed and hence rather then judging my approach, bring in some hard core information.

The point is that Pakistan has a credible, diverse and tested missile capability and she's only growing stronger.
Oh really, but I never denied that Pakistan has credible, diverse and tested missile systems rather then "capability", since all those hard works were done by North Koreans and Chinese so definetly you made some valid point.

In a war scenario with India I'm sure Mr. Anthony won't be interested in how we got the missiles but rather how he can counter them.
May I ask you buddy a question please?

Are you still living in those illusionery and fatancy world alongwith all those myths being scripted on various Pakistani based defence forum? Neo mia, wake up and see the light of the day. What kind of a war scenario are you talking about is beyond my ability to figure out, since Pakistan can't contain handful of Talibani goons on its own backyard and you are still dreaming about using those missile systems against India.

Where were all those diverse, creadible and tested missile system and not to forget about that "Islamic Nuke" while containing Taliban? Aren't you informed about Pakistan's surrender to Taliban and Subsequent shameful submission by Pakistani prez of positive prospect of Taking over of entire Pakistan by Taliban.

First try to consider current Geo-Political scenario prevailing in Subcontinent and then come and tell me of using those missile system against India.

Discuss designs, parameters, yields, radar detection etc if you want to learn about Pakistani missiles.
How can we discuss those Designs and all other parameters especially when Pakistan's hasn't even dedicated a Websites to give some creadible information about the same. All we are aware about Chinese missile systems exported to Pakistan.

If your only interest is to prove Chinese or Korean assistence than your post is indeed bias, not worth replying.

I'm only being frank and honest...
Well I have proven my onus by posting a link above to which you can refer, rather then straight away proving my bias first go and dig to exhume some links to prove my bias. Since your hot air doesn't hold any water.

ZOOM

Founding Member
What is the point of discussing copy or reverse engeneering issues, will it make India less vulnerable to any missile attack from Pakistan? We all know Pakistan got help from the Chinese and North Korean, so what? It ain't dangerous because it ain't Pakistani??? :confused:
As far as current Geo politics is concerned, it has now become more obvious that wheather those Pakistani Missiles are dangerous or not. Since Current take over of Swat by Taliban and shameful admission of surrender by pakistani itself has made more interesting wheather really Pakistan can use those missiles or not. So dwell upon it and then come and justify about vulnerability of India to Pakistani missiles. :missyou:

Country flag
our layered missile defense came just in time, one detail many posters don't realize is we (will) have defense against upper atmosphere and lower atmosphere missiles, most pakistani missiles are lower atmosphere where our scientist claim a 98% success with one layer of our defense, but since it is going to be multilayered I would think it to be fullproof,testing dosen't need to be done we have tested on missiles and they are faster than pakistani missiles.
With combination of BMD,radar, and satellitte we will know where to block and where to target most missiles will be shot down in the BOOSTER phase with the radar we presently have. Also one last point many planes that AESA radar can and have a supporting AWAC role almost all our planes
sukhois,migs,mirage,LCA have or will be upgraded and one plane will have X-band which one I will not say so almost every part of pakistan will be covered.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles