Pakistani military/paramilitary/special forces/isi covert action division units

Illusive

Country flag
The Average pakistani grunt is well drilled and we'll trained. Same with the SSG. Extremely competent. Their presence goes a big way into how we plan our ops. Not be underestimated at the vary least. They have been leading FID operations against India , Russia and now NATO for decades.

The less said about the SSW and SSG-N the better. Rubber stamp units thats all
What is the training cost, budget.

About the bold part, extremely competent in setting up defences in civlian areas you mean? What I can do say is paki army wont hesitate to put their civilian lives in danger just to show the world civ casualties. Paki army knows that the only arena it can excel is sub conventional warfare and their best bet because we do not take this warfare seriously, because if we did, we would have already changed the demographics, like how paki and bat muncher doing in POK and Tibet/Xinjiang.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
paki army Light Commando Battalion (LCB) equivalent to US Army Rangers!!
Armed with M4a1(Standard Issue)
View attachment 64349
View attachment 64350
View attachment 64351
View attachment 64352
View attachment 64353
View attachment 64354
View attachment 64355
I always thought LCB was equivalent to the Rashtriya Rifles in the role they filed. Doing CI/CT operation instead of the PISSG. I believe each LCB battalion draws its troops and officers from each regiment of the Pork Army like India does with the Rashtriya Rifles. Rashtriya Rifles are essentially light commandos in a sense.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I always thought LCB was equivalent to the Rashtriya Rifles in the role they filed. Doing CI/CT operation instead of the PISSG. I believe each LCB battalion draws its troops and officers from each regiment of the Pork Army like India does with the Rashtriya Rifles. Rashtriya Rifles are essentially light commandos in a sense.
For CI/CT role they have zarrar unit in ssg. LCB are light infantry unit, similar to US Army Rangers, and fill the similar role as them!!

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Mai apko baat eek batau , yaha ke jitne bhi neta aur ips babus ke ghar par raid dalo itna paisa milega ki puri army ko uppar se niche tak bullet proof aur better equipment se equipped kar doge
Sach bol raha hu abhi sachin vaze ka ghapla hua hai na lagbhag 100 crore the, itne money mai to force one ke liye better equipment aa jate

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
For CI/CT role they have zarrar unit in ssg. LCB are light infantry unit, similar to US Army Rangers, and fill the similar role as them!!
isn’t Zarrar for Special Missions?. LCB are also equipped with MPV/MRAP from the US similar to Rashtriya Rifles.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles