Pakistani Colonel(R) confesses terror activities in Kashmir and against Soviet Union on PDF

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
asd.png

asd.png

It's on a Paki forum. Well a retired colonel who held post in SSG and deputed in ISI too, took part in Terror activities in Kashmir.

Well, it is a known fact. And such terrorism still seems to be continued. Where ISI and Pak army's serving personal cross LOC illegally to take part in Protests against Indian establishment in Kashmir.

@LETHALFORCE @Bornubus @roma @Rowdy @A chauhan @asingh10 @punjab47 @Illusive @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Mad Indian @spikey360 @raja696 @rock127 @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @SREEKAR @Kshatriya87 @saty @OneGrimPilgrim @Blackwater @Varahamihira @mikhail @AnantS @Ancient Indian @I_PLAY_BAD @Illusive @maomao @VIP @anoop_mig25 @DFI_COAS @Abhijat @hit&run @jackprince @sorcerer
@Bengal_Tiger
(apology if I missed some one )

Last edited:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
The ironic thing is that Pakistani backstabbing is so ingrained in them that they even backstab the same "holy" army and state that they once fought for.

There is a whole list of Pakistani ex-generals, officers, ISI men after they retire giving interviews where they admit things how they started wars, sponsored terrorists in Afghanistan etc. In a way this is backstabbing as they are leaking secrets and confidential information and making their army/state look bad.

Doesn't really make a difference what your average westerner or world citizen thinks, it only matters what governments think and governments including the USA know all of this. Pakistan has some major friends such as America, China, Saudi, Turkey and now increasingly Russia that will protect it or turn a blind eye to its terrorism if not encourage it.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The ironic thing is that Pakistani backstabbing is so ingrained in them that they even backstab the same "holy" army and state that they once fought for.

There is a whole list of Pakistani ex-generals, officers, ISI men after they retire giving interviews where they admit things how they started wars, sponsored terrorists in Afghanistan etc. In a way this is backstabbing as they are leaking secrets and confidential information and making their army/state look bad.

Doesn't really make a difference what your average westerner or world citizen thinks, it only matters what governments think and governments including the USA know all of this. Pakistan has some major friends such as America, China, Saudi, Turkey and now increasingly Russia that will protect it or turn a blind eye to its terrorism if not encourage it.
I have heard Late DG ISI Gen(R) Hamid Guls' interview on youtube. Well he has always given emphasis to maintain the nexus between Turkey, Saudi Arab, And Pakistan. Later China.

This is where Indian diplomacy, has to act. Indian clandestine agencies have not achieved what they are willing to achieve by isolating Pakistan from the above mentioned countries. And ofcourse, a nuclear nation cannot be isolated so easily. As Pakistanis are not North Korean neither communists.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Pakistanis are clever and cunning and fully exploit the "Muslim card" to the maximum e.g. them raping and slaughtering Muslim Bengalis is "Islamic" and they are a "Muslim" army whilst we are.....who knows what in the minds of the ignorant foreign Muslims who buy this Pak B.S.

So they exploit the dumb Saudis with the whole "Muslim" sentiment thing, though the Saudis see in Pakistan a useful mercenary force and are emotionally attached to them too. The Turks (secular or "Islamist") adore Pakistan as the nation that supposedly helped them in their hour of need in the 1920s (needless to say Pakistan didn't exist back then).

The Turks however aside from the sentimental crap on their media do not have that much relations with the Pakistanis e.g. they never sent militants (e.g. greywolves) to Kashmir and surprisingly they do more trade with Bangladesh than Pakistan. Plus though the two sidestep this they have a fundamental conflict of interest in Afghanistan. The Turks support their ethnic kinsmen the Uzbeks and Turkmens who hate the Taliban i.e. Pakistan's proxies. I don't think Turks would ever mess with India and their recent brush with Russia where they have been humiliated (even now people suspect the 0.4 million Turkish websites attacked are the work of the Russians with the Americans trying to cover up by using Anonymous to claim responsibility) has left them scarred (temporarily at least) and not wanting to pick fights left, right and centre. Plus they have very little interests in India besides business, no Turks there.

The Chinese have no Muslim connection to Pakistan but are probably the most loyal and strongest ally of this vile little state, however they are not interested in the export of "Islamic" radicalism in the area and smart enough to do lots of trade with India, heading towards $100 billion. If sh1t hits the fan for Pakistan I think it'd be China that really helps out militarily rather than Saudi or Turkey.

Blackwater

I know this since 1947 and so is RAW and KGB[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
View attachment 7006

View attachment 7007

It's on a Paki forum. Well a retired colonel who held post in SSG and deputed in ISI too, took part in Terror activities in Kashmir.

Well, it is a known fact. And such terrorism still seems to be continued. Where ISI and Pak army's serving personal cross LOC illegally to take part in Protests against Indian establishment in Kashmir.

@LETHALFORCE @Bornubus @roma @Rowdy @A chauhan @asingh10 @punjab47 @Illusive @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Mad Indian @spikey360 @raja696 @rock127 @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @SREEKAR @Kshatriya87 @saty @OneGrimPilgrim @Blackwater @Varahamihira @mikhail @AnantS @Ancient Indian @I_PLAY_BAD @Illusive @maomao @VIP @anoop_mig25 @DFI_COAS @Abhijat @hit&run @jackprince @sorcerer
@Bengal_Tiger
(apology if I missed some one )
Guys i have a question.
What if we shoot a protester with paki flag.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Guys i have a question.
What if we shoot a protester with paki flag.
He will be termed as martyr. :p

But ofcourse, you see their capability which they learnt from CIA during covert ops in Afghanistan. We lack this capability. Or may be not interested in doing it on our western border. May be we depend too much on technical intelligence.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Such a shameless country and what kind of immature officer is that revealing all his dirty jobs on a shit forum

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Don't forget that these guys were the same ones who had harboured Osama Bin Laden in their country until US Navy seals went inside Abbottabad, Pakistan and killed him on May 2, 2011. Everyone knows that Pak government is using Terrorists to try and create unrest in the neighborhood.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles