Pakistani claims of high Taliban casualties 'wildly exaggerated' - US officials

Sailor

It has been a good thread and in keeping with all the best threads that go off topic and aren't interfered with by some over jealous Mod looking for a job.

All remember that the best forums are self regulated. If it is necessary to remove or control some member or post, an appeal can be made to the Administration by any member and that appeal is either acted upon or not.
We want to avoid over moderation here and not bugger it up.

Hey, where did I go?

Sailor

14 years was the longest sentence allowed for transportation under British law.

Now you Poms are coming out here in droves and staying forever.

dave lukins

Professional
14 years was the longest sentence allowed for transportation under British law.

Now you Poms are coming out here in droves and staying forever.
Droves? Iv'e never driven or flown a Drove.. but I will take your word for it.:D As we, the Poms, found and leased your homeland, I feel that we, the Owners,:blum3: have shooting rights and
if the Colonials wish to abode in said Country so be it

Sailor

Just remember that we are the only country on Earth that uses someone else's head of state as our leader. We aren't dumb. Show me a country that loves their leader?
We recommend this method to all other nations. I mean Gordon Brown? Give me a break!
I recommend the British government applying to Chad or somewhere to see if they can use their leader.

johnee

Forgive my ignorance oh venerable sirs, but I humbly ask: whats the connection between Rudyard Kipling and Taliban?!? :connie_searchingsky

dave lukins

Professional
Forgive my ignorance oh venerable sirs, but I humbly ask: whats the connection between Rudyard Kipling and Taliban?!? :connie_searchingsky
Johnee 'tis none really, we are just making jest at a serious situation. A diversion is R and R to old Soldiers such as I:wink:

NikSha

Dear Diary,
Today I learned that Rudyard Kipling and Pakistan were working together. Kipling was lying about killing 1000 Taliban per second.

The End

PS: On Topic: Who really finds this surprising? This is the same country who couldn't even count her own causalities in Kargil war properly.

johnee

Johnee 'tis none really, we are just making jest at a serious situation. A diversion is R and R to old Soldiers such as I:wink:
Dave,
I was just poking at you guys for fun. Sorry to interrupt you. :blum3: Now carry on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles