Pakistani cinemas to resume screening of Indian movies from Monday

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/blo...esume-screening-of-indian-movies-from-monday/

Cinemas owners across Pakistan are all set to lift the self-imposed ban on Indian films and will start screening movies from December 19.

Speaking to media Chairman Film Exhibitors Association Zoraiz Lashari confirmed that cinema owners would begin screening Indian films across Pakistan from December 19 (Monday).

Read more: Iranian, Turkish films to screen in Pakistani cinemas after ban on Indian movies

“The cinema business has been hit immensely and all stakeholders felt it was the right time to begin screening Indian films. It was always a self-imposed suspension, not a ban. So I’ll be releasing Freaky Ali in our cinemas and other cinema owners will follow suit,” said Lashari

The cinema houses’ owners said that they had only suspended the screening of Indian films but had not completely banned them.

“The suspension that was in place will be lifted on December 19,” confirmed Nadeem Mandviwala of Atrium cinemas.

He added that movies which were missed and could not be screened due to the suspension will be screened first.

“We lifted the suspension as a cinema guild. We took this decision because we would like to support them (Indian cinemas) and expect them to support us,” said Aadil Mandviwala, Director Mandviwala Entertainment.

“It takes two hands to clap, it does not matter if one hand is bigger or smaller. At the end of the day, its the clapping that counts. This is the message that we want India to hear,” added Aadil.

The first film to be screened will be actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Freaky Ali.

Meanwhile, an owner of a film distributing company, requesting anonymity, said the move was to pave way for a big release by a private media group in the country. “A big media group and film exhibitors and distributors in India are trying to release Dangal in Pakistan. They are testing public sentiments and also the government’s reaction by releasing Freaky Ali at CineStar cinema,” he added.

On September 30, the management of Pakistani cinemas, announced their decision to indefinitely cease the screening of all Indian films as a protest against the ban of Pakistani artists in India and to show solidarity with the armed forces of Pakistan.

The move to suspend screening of Indian movies came as a tit for tat move after the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (IMPPA) banned Pakistani actors, singers and technicians from working in India till “normalcy” returns.

India’s hard-line party Shiv Sena’s chief Raj Thackeray had also asked to suppress Pakistan actors, saying “with a population of 1.5 billion, we don’t need them”.

Indian movies returned to Pakistani cinema houses in 2008 after a 43-year-long hiatus imposed during the 1965 war.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The article says that the porkis want to support us. BC we don't need any support from them. We are self sufficient.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Also, looks like aamir khan is scared that his dangal won't work as good as he might have thought in India. Hence the publicity in porkistan.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Does it have something to do with the release of RAES?

More reason to fuck the movie. . .

Ancient Indian

Oh, I boycotted long back. I do however engage in piracy every now and then just to hurt the khans.
PK movie is the final nail for me.

The way Amir trolled Hindu religion. Fuck him.
We are eagerly waiting for his Dangal release to properly pay it back.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

I just hope someone leaks dangal online. I would be the first to download it and spread it across.

Ancient Indian

I just hope someone leaks dangal online. I would be the first to download it and spread it across.
I hope some one beats the shit out of the distributors who are buying Khan crap movies.
Everyone should consider the business with Khan will become bad for business.

The Khans need to be put in their place. And sent back to their hell hole called Pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I hope some one beats the shit out of the distributors who are buying Khan crap movies.
Everyone should consider the business with Khan will become bad for business.

The Khans need to be put in their place. And sent back to their hell hole called Pakistan.
Yup, the movies need to be stopped where they begin. i.e. DVD & theater prints manufacturing facilities. Burn them to the ground. Do not even let them see the light of day.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Wow, weren't Pakis screening Turkish movies? According to PDF Pakistanis are closer to Turks in culture than Indians so why didn't Turkish movies replace Bollywood? :lawl:

Ancient Indian

Yup, the movies need to be stopped where they begin. i.e. DVD & theater prints manufacturing facilities. Burn them to the ground. Do not even let them see the light of day.
More than that we need to do some oral campaign on these things in our work places.
I tell every other guy who listen to me.

The new National Anthem rule is good.

It will make the viewer much more prepared to see the anti-national filth that is going in Bolly crap.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Wow, weren't Pakis screening Turkish movies? According to PDF Pakistanis are closer to Turks in culture than Indians so why didn't Turkish movies replace Bollywood? :lawl:
Coz they've got a thing for bollywood movies. Can't resist them, can't live without them.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @Blackwater @rock127 Look at this. Guess they realised that they won't be earning any money with shit porki movies. Hilarious. No self-pride.

Better for us. More porki money coming to India.
Indian can never beat Paki films for sure.... see the Paki films below.

Flying Koran.jpg

Amir Khan showed his true aukaat that he is a radical Mulla by nature.

He became a star because of Hindus.

I don't like anyone in the Khan's but he was the only I used to tolerate due to his recent roles BUT since he did Intolerant drama i have boycotted him totally. :gtfo:

We SHOULD trash movies of these radical Mullah in disguise of Film actors.A LOT of people have started to avoid it due to FB campaigns.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
These Porkis can't do without us Indians! Their cinema industry got screwed real bad and realised they can't take panga with us! These shameless buggers don't have any self respect. They'll even lick our asses just to stay alive! They can sell their mothers for a few extra bucks too! Jeeez!

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Turkish movies are too modest for porkis.

Begherat pana of pakistan at best. Once a begherat qom always a begherat qom :lol:

India22

I have seen Iranian movies, A Turkish movie also. They are not just for Pakistani mentality. Pakistani audience is like Indian audience, liking romance, songs, dancing etc. So naturally Iranian movies are not suitable.

Bollywood is nonsense anyway.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles