Pakistani Air Defence Capabilities.

bhramos

Country flag
This is Thread dedicated to discuss Pakistani Air Defence Systems and its capabilities against India. I think we also need to discuss enemy's air defence capability.
Pakistani Air Defence Systems
Anza (missile)

SA-7 Grail

FIM-92 Stinger

HQ-2 Surface-to-Air Missile

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I changed the title to Pakistan Air Defence capabilities. Use two different threads for Chinese and Pakistani air defense systems for clarity and easy reference in the future. I moved posts about China's capabilities to a new thread. Let's keep both separate.

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
I changed the title to Pakistan Air Defence capabilities. Use two different threads for Chinese and Pakistani air defense systems for clarity and easy reference in the future. I moved posts about China's capabilities to a new thread. Let's keep both separate.
Hey how do you change a thread title?? I need to change one.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Most of the systems detailed above are utilized for defence of airbases/other militayr installaions of a non sensetive nature ! for the really sensetive installations (think sargodha) th paksitanis prefer to use the french made crotale 4000 or it's chinese cousin the HQ-7.

french crotales

Chinese HQ-7.

The true threat for any airforce entering paksitan's airforce in the future shall come from the HQ-9 systems pakistan was reportedly in talks with the chinese for, this very capable system is comparable to the S-300PMU2 and has aspects which the chinese have reverse engineered from the U.S patriot system.

HQ-9

and before i forget pakistan has just started to take deliveries(i believe) of the MBDA SPADA 2000 system, this baby has been designed & optimised for base defence & could give our planners headaches!

SPADA 2000

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles