Pakistan warns against defaming Islam

Kshatriya87

Country flag
UN terror debate: Pakistan warns against defaming Islam

UNITED NATIONS:

Pakistan has warned against linking Islam or any other faith with terrorism, while calling for a comprehensive analysis of the threat in all its complexities.

“The global campaign against terrorism cannot be reduced to a slogan slandering Islam or any other religion or race,” Maleeha Lodhi, Pakistan’s permanent ambassador to the United Nations, told UN Security Council on Monday, as she reiterated Islamabad’s commitment to eliminate terror.

Speaking in a debate on addressing the danger of terrorist attacks against critical infrastructure, Lodhi also underscored the need to examine the reasons why terrorism — despite a global campaign against the menace — continues to evolve in new and more virulent forms and ideologies, across ever extending geographic regions, threatening peace and security.

The Pakistani envoy went on to highlight the need to address the underlying causes that create terror recruits, unresolved internal and inter-state conflicts, illegal use of force, external aggression and intervention, foreign occupation, denial of self-determination, political and economic injustice and the marginalisation and alienation of communities and groups.

Top police officials among 13 killed in Lahore suicide attack

“It is only by addressing these underlying causes can the world community erode the appeal of the narratives of hate and hostility which provide the oxygen for the existence and growth of terrorism,” she said.

Ambassador Lodhi also observed that Pakistan was suffering from “region-based and supported” terrorist acts aimed at destroying and disrupting the lives of the people, but the country was determined and fully capable of repelling such state sponsored terrorism.

Pakistan’s resilience has been tested many times, she said, emphasising that a multi-pronged strategy — the military-led Operation Zarb-e-Azb — helped to destroy terror outfits and constrain their ability to carry out lethal attacks.

“This comprehensive approach has succeeded in expelling terrorist organisations from our territory and greatly constrained their ability to carry out lethal attacks, as evident from the dramatic decline in the number of such attacks, despite the cowardly attack in Lahore,” she said.

Pointing out that Pakistan continues to increasingly face terrorists supported externally, she said, “One of their principal targets is the major infrastructure we are currently building in Pakistan in order to undermine our economic accomplishments and stability” — an obvious reference to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We should create alternative to oil and then see the magic :biggrin2::bounce:
I will be out of job but still I am ready to accept it. Oil needs to go. Modi was in talks with Elon Musk to tech his electrical battery tech and set up a manufacturing unit in India.

Modi started the program off for village power requirements where load shedding happens.

I want elon musk's batteries in each and every single car, bikes, buses in India. Only commercial trucks & military vehicles can use diesel. That will make India independent of foreign oil imports.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If Pakistan feels that speaking truth about Islam is defamation, then let there be defamation. Pakistan has no right to accuse any nation or policy because at home they have such laws under which no other than sunni wahabi community can survive.

And if you want to put sanctions against those countries who do it then you are most welcome. It is you who will stop getting the visas to have summer holiday in those countries.

And for your information @Zarvan and @Neo WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT PAKISTAN SAYS

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The reason for intolerance is very well known to Abrahamic faith followers. The world is also realising the menace these intolerant faiths can cause.

Because of the recent developments the world knows exactly what is the core problem. It is the Pakistani establishment that needs to realize their cover is blown away a decade ago and they are making fool of themselves.

Brood Father

Country flag
Now they have started shaking which means that now people are hitting right spots
Islam is a threat to humanity period and should be portrayed in similar manner . It's all black and white there is no gray in this judgement
A war is on and You either on this side of war or on other side
So each and every non muslim who has some sympathy towards jehadi is also your enemy in this war

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Has this worthy looked into the mirror? Doesn't she know that Pak itself is the biggest exporter of terrorism in the world with the likes of the LeT and JeM ruling the roost?

And hey, the latest news is that General Hafiz Saeed is standing for elections in Pak!! Are we seeing a future PM of Pak, supported by the Porki Army/ISI?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In short, They will continue to recruit poor boys in the name of Islam but nobody should question either Pakistan, Islam or Prophet. Raping a 6 year child was and act prophesy.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
And you hated Modi didn't you?
I only hate the Corrupt. Like the gandhis. Regarding Modi, here's the story.

My dad always used to tell me to make a voter card and vote. I always denied because of fcking gandhis. In 2015, first time ever I got my voter id card and voted for BJP in hopes that they will do something good. They have done a lot. But I expect a lot more.

My opinion about Modi will be completely based on what he does for the country and for Hindus.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Has this worthy looked into the mirror? Doesn't she know that Pak itself is the biggest exporter of terrorism in the world with the likes of the LeT and JeM ruling the roost?

And hey, the latest news is that General Hafiz Saeed is standing for elections in Pak!! Are we seeing a future PM of Pak, supported by the Porki Army/ISI?
This is what I'm talking about. The UN should have replied right then and there when she asked that we need to look at the "CAUSE" of terrorism. UN should have replied that for cause she doesn't need to look anywhere but just turn around and see what's happening in porkistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
In short, They will continue to recruit poor boys in the name of Islam but nobody should question either Pakistan, Islam or Prophet. Raping a 6 year child was and act prophesy.
Islam is the only religion in the world which doesn't allow debates on Quran and mohammed. Christianity was the same but the people accepted change with time and today, anyone can say anything about christianity. They don't mind.

Islam is fcked up and will remain fcked up due to this very reason which doesn't accept to change with times.

indiazain

Country flag
I only hate the Corrupt. Like the gandhis. Regarding Modi, here's the story.

My dad always used to tell me to make a voter card and vote. I always denied because of fcking gandhis. In 2015, first time ever I got my voter id card and voted for BJP in hopes that they will do something good. They have done a lot. But I expect a lot more.

My opinion about Modi will be completely based on what he does for the country and for Hindus.
Whether Congress BJP APP or any other party politicians will always be corrupt unfortunately.
Their is not a single big country (usa ,russia,brazil,china) that is free of corruption and that is the system.
The only solution is to minimize corruption. Modi is on the right path hopefully his next steps after demonetization target political crooks.

indiazain

Country flag
UN terror debate: Pakistan warns against defaming Islam

UNITED NATIONS:

Pakistan has warned against linking Islam or any other faith with terrorism, while calling for a comprehensive analysis of the threat in all its complexities.

“The global campaign against terrorism cannot be reduced to a slogan slandering Islam or any other religion or race,” Maleeha Lodhi, Pakistan’s permanent ambassador to the United Nations, told UN Security Council on Monday, as she reiterated Islamabad’s commitment to eliminate terror.

Speaking in a debate on addressing the danger of terrorist attacks against critical infrastructure, Lodhi also underscored the need to examine the reasons why terrorism — despite a global campaign against the menace — continues to evolve in new and more virulent forms and ideologies, across ever extending geographic regions, threatening peace and security.

The Pakistani envoy went on to highlight the need to address the underlying causes that create terror recruits, unresolved internal and inter-state conflicts, illegal use of force, external aggression and intervention, foreign occupation, denial of self-determination, political and economic injustice and the marginalisation and alienation of communities and groups.

Top police officials among 13 killed in Lahore suicide attack

“It is only by addressing these underlying causes can the world community erode the appeal of the narratives of hate and hostility which provide the oxygen for the existence and growth of terrorism,” she said.

Ambassador Lodhi also observed that Pakistan was suffering from “region-based and supported” terrorist acts aimed at destroying and disrupting the lives of the people, but the country was determined and fully capable of repelling such state sponsored terrorism.

Pakistan’s resilience has been tested many times, she said, emphasising that a multi-pronged strategy — the military-led Operation Zarb-e-Azb — helped to destroy terror outfits and constrain their ability to carry out lethal attacks.

“This comprehensive approach has succeeded in expelling terrorist organisations from our territory and greatly constrained their ability to carry out lethal attacks, as evident from the dramatic decline in the number of such attacks, despite the cowardly attack in Lahore,” she said.

Pointing out that Pakistan continues to increasingly face terrorists supported externally, she said, “One of their principal targets is the major infrastructure we are currently building in Pakistan in order to undermine our economic accomplishments and stability” — an obvious reference to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.
What an irony.According to porkis terror is halal and they preach it from the second u r born.They use Islam to justify terror against india but it is haram to call their bluff.porkis are just mindless cowards.let them give up their fake struggle for Kashmir and we will give them peace.

Akshay_Fenix

Else What? You will start blowing people up?
Pakistanis are a fucking joke.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What an irony.According to porkis terror is halal and they preach it from the second u r born.They use Islam to justify terror against india but it is haram to call their bluff.porkis are just mindless cowards.let them give up their fake struggle for Kashmir and we will give them peace.
The very frustrating statement in their is that "We need to look at the root cause of terrorism". I mean, seriously? Bitch, just turn around and look in your own backyard.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles