Pakistan-UAE Relations

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hello's and Ass-la-wale-cum DFI phraands! 🙏
Maulana Rockullah is back to his beloved forum DFI! Vande Matram :india: and Pakis Nihayati Besharam!

So as the title suggest I am starting a dedicated thread so we can keep a watch on the relations between Islamic world.

Recently Pakis have started making lot of FAKE ID's (specially Islamic Royals) on social platforms and trying to make a FAKE fight between Arab world and India. Paki forums are giving them space so it's easily SEO'd and gets on trend on the web.

So let's expose the reality that Muslims are not united as they show. It's a FACT that they are thirsty for each others blood and eat each others hearts out(as seen in videos of Syrian war) since their is a unending war between of Shia Vs Sunnis Vs Khariji Vs Amhedias Vs Sufi Vs Koranist Vs ...... in all 70 odd sects since centuries.

So here is a starter as a Turkish guy started a trend in TW -> #BoycottUAE since Turkey and UAE are clashing in Libya.

As we say Begani shaadi me Abdulla diwawa. Some Paki cheerleaders have started doing Karachi Mujra for Turkey since Pakis think Turkey is their real Abba and watch their crappy shows specially some Ertugrul and get orgasms. So this Paki Ali Keskin is shown aukaat by a UAE Arab. Arabs says they consider Muslims in Indian Subcontinents as 2nd rate coward convert dogs. Some bangladeshi also comments and has his DP as Paki terrorist Naiku who was gunned down like a piglet by our brave Indian Army.

Request: Let's get all started! Tag more people you know as I was not here for a long time.

1589932289261.png

1589932352125.png

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan

Waanar

Country flag
Hello's and Ass-la-wale-cum DFI phraands! 🙏
Maulana Rockullah is back to his beloved forum DFI! Vande Matram :india: and Pakis Nihayati Besharam!

So as the title suggest I am starting a dedicated thread so we can keep a watch on the relations between Islamic world.

Recently Pakis have started making lot of FAKE ID's (specially Islamic Royals) on social platforms and trying to make a FAKE fight between Arab world and India. Paki forums are giving them space so it's easily SEO'd and gets on trend on the web.

So let's expose the reality that Muslims are not united as they show. It's a FACT that they are thirsty for each others blood and eat each others hearts out(as seen in videos of Syrian war) since their is a unending war between of Shia Vs Sunnis Vs Khariji Vs Amhedias Vs Sufi Vs Koranist Vs ...... in all 70 odd sects since centuries.

So here is a starter as a Turkish guy started a trend in TW -> #BoycottUAE since Turkey and UAE are clashing in Libya.

As we say Begani shaadi me Abdulla diwawa. Some Paki cheerleaders have started doing Karachi Mujra for Turkey since Pakis think Turkey is their real Abba and watch their crappy shows specially some Ertugrul and get orgasms. So this Paki Ali Keskin is shown aukaat by a UAE Arab. Arabs says they consider Muslims in Indian Subcontinents as 2nd rate coward convert dogs. Some bangladeshi also comments and has his DP as Paki terrorist Naiku who was gunned down like a piglet by our brave Indian Army.

Request: Let's get all started! Tag more people you know as I was not here for a long time.

View attachment 48244

View attachment 48245

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
Asslam-while-I-cum janab.

Turkey's economy is already overstretched, they've made enemies out of-
A) USA
B) Nearly the entire NATO alliance
C) Nearly the entire EU
D) Nearly the entire Arab world
E) Nearly the entire South East and East Asia (India and Chinese for Uighurs)

Their troops are in Libya and Syria while their economy crumbles further in front of them.

It's not a stretch to say that very, very soon, Turkey will be just another country just "being" in Europe/Asia.
Very soon.

So will UAE.
No need to take them seriously.😆
Met a few hardcore Erdogan supporters once. They aren't anymore. Even they admit he's sent the country down the drain.

janme

Country flag
This trend is refusing to die down. I request everyone to add fuel to fire.

Tweet :- When you’ll come begging for a job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi , then we will ask you who is the terrorist !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles