Pakistan to appoint ex-general as new national security advisor

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do you mean to suggest that India was involved in the Peshawar shooting.

Read twice before you post something stupid.
Peshawar is the outcome of the good and bad terrorist policy of Pakistan which they use against India. More Peshawar is bound to happen if they do not drop this policy against India.

We should also not forget, when LeT Militants shot families of army officers in J&K.
The death toll amounted to 31 killed, including 3 Army personnel, 18 Army family members and 10 civilians. There were 47 wounded including 12 Army personnel, 20 Army family members and 15 civilians.[1] The dead included ten children.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Kaluchak_massacre

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
I agree with @sob . That one must be very careful in writing on public forum, especially please dont fall for Pakistani propaganda hook, line & sinker. If you proclaim anything, present with proof or explicitly clarify the statement as your personal opinion.

As I said earlier in my post, what seems to be the case up till now:
... . India is not going to directly sponsor terrorism against Pakistan. That is a hardwired policy. and no Indian polity(no matters what they say in public) will be allowed to do it by strong IFS babus. But India is going to actively encourage other nations with grudge against Pakistan to take action. Be it Afghan, Iran, Israel or to some limited extent US. The fault lines within Pakistan are going to be expanded further.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I agree with @sob . That one must be very careful in writing on public forum, especially please dont fall for Pakistani propaganda hook, line & sinker. If you proclaim anything, present with proof or explicitly clarify the statement as your personal opinion.

As I said earlier in my post, what seems to be the case up till now:
The context of writing it on public forum is to remind THEM, the more they take terrorist help to hit India, it will hit them back, rather. They should not forget those kids, who got victimized due to ISI's support to such terrorist factions to counter India in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@Screambowl on this point thanks for your clarification.

Yes the Pakistani establishment fed the snake and now it has turned back to bite them in their ass.

Radicalisation of society is almost complete in Pakistan. 10- 12 years back I use to meet Pakistani businessmen in trade fairs almost all were clean shaved and very cosmopolitan own their outlook but now i see the same gentlemen with long beards and ready to talk about religion at the drop of the hat.

AnantS

Country flag
@Screambowl: Good that you justified, I agree because earlier posts, gave an impression otherwise. I understand the angst amongst us that the Pakistan is not getting paid back in the same coin. But I feel, isolating them more than serves our purpose. Their whole existence is based on rivalry with us or getting attention from us. Ignore them, and they will blow each other up.

Forget soft loans economic assistance by China US UK or Timbuktoo to Pakistan. Pakistan bites the hand it feeds. America & UK infused money in Pakistan since its birth. Did that make Pakistan an economic power, or even resolve its issues? No. Build whatever infrastructure infra in Pakistan, Yahoos there will find a reason to blow them. The more the money China sinks in Pakistan, the more happy I am. Chinese are penny pinchers, shrewd businessmen. But Pakis are bigger con artist. It will be an interesting dance.

@sob: Makes me remember story as told by known who was employed as an engineer(dont remember exact dept) in a small boiler manufacturing company near Chandigarh for short period, some 11 years back, of clean shaven - whisky drinking Paki businessmen who came to buy those boilers. How they would lecture the higher exec of the firm on "immorality on rise" among Indian women, after seeing women riding scooters and how Indian men should control them.And how pious were Pakistanis. They would insist the company to sand off "Made in India" labels from boilers. And the Company would oblige, of course after charging extra. Those unfortunate engineers who to go Pakistan for overseeing installment, would recount how there movements were virtually restricted within compound of factory and being tailgated.

Blackwater

NO one enjoys attack on civilians. When you bad mouth Pakistani army of APS incident does that mean you enjoy killings of those kids. Yes a low life Indian can do that.

With regards to you other comment, I had a great timing spending my vacations in Gilgit Baltistan :p

You mean time u spent in terror camps in gilgit baltistan [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Indibomber

Actually they can be better described in one word "whores". No offence to whores :sad:
True that Pak Army = Rent Boys! Always on payroll of third party. Shareef is the best COAS once he is gone he will become another rent boy hated by both India and porki civials alike..matter of time..

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Couple of wikileak cables with some random information on Nasser Janjua

Director - Military Operations BG Nasser Janjua --------------------------------------------- --

10. (C) BG Nasser Janjua presented a detailed briefing on the Pakistan Army's strategy and tactics for combating al Qaida, Taliban and other violent extremists in the FATA. (Note: Embassy will forward an electronic copy of BG Nasser's full presentation to S/CT. End note.) AMB Crumpton was particularly interested in Pak mil tactics for managing the broader counter-insurgency campaign; BG Nasser responded by describing the deep tribal loyalties and traditions that present a serious challenge to stabilizing the region, as the mere presence of 80,000 Pakostani troops on tribal lands is considered an affront to tribal sovereignty. This prolonged military presence, along with collateral civilian casualties search-and-destroy operations, are being exploited by al Qaida and Taliban forces, who engage in assassination campaigns against tribal leaders who cooperate with GOP authorities. Human intelligence collection is particularly difficult, BG Nasser noted, as potential sources are well aware of the potential for quick, lethal reprisal. BG Nasser said CENTCOM, with whom Pak mil works hand-in-glove, knows that the GOP has made a serious commitment to dislodge Islamic militants from the FATA. He was concerned that, during a recent visit to Washington, he sensed that this commitment was not recognized by civilian USG officials. AMB Crumpton noted that the State Department's 2005 Country Report on Terrorism highlights Pakistan's strong performance in the GWOT, and pledged that he would always be clear when speaking of the U.S.-Pakistani CT partnership. The meeting concluded with AMB Crumpton and BG Nasser agreeing that the U.S., Pakistan and Afghanistan should work to identify tribal leaders who could advance common counter-insurgency objectives. CROCKER

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ISLAMABAD8829_a.html

More:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ISLAMABAD15522_a.html

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ISLAMABAD3542_a.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles