Pakistan tests Shaheen 1A in response to India's Agni V

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan to test long range misslie

Days after India conducted its Agni-V test, Pakistan has informed India it too is conducting a 'long-range missile test in the Indian Ocean' anytime from April 24 to 29 (from 8.30 to 11 am IST), and asked the Indian civil aviation authorities Monday evening to issue a NOTAM (notice to airmen) to warn commercial airlines and pilots to steer clear of the area.

"The communications from Pakistan always come in the last minute, mostly just a day in advance. Airlines have to be informed immediately," sources said.

Pakistan to launch missile; alert forces India to rejig flights to Gulf | Deccan Chronicle

:laugh::laugh:

China :rofl::rofl:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i am still trying to find this news from other sources...

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I guess Israel will be in range of nukes, $hit about to hit the fan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Very very important point. We can do our bit to make the israelis even more insecure. Pakistani test of a long range missile is going to raise a lot of noise.

I think what China is trying to do here is to get the world to talk about India's test as the world did nothing at all. So if Pakistan tests, the world will say there is an arms race between India and Pakistan although that is not the case and the whole nuclear flashpoint in the subcontinent gets played again. China is clearly pissed. They are using thee proxy well.

Country flag
Very very important point. We can do our bit to make the israelis even more insecure. Pakistani test of a long range missile is going to raise a lot of noise.

I think what China is trying to do here is to get the world to talk about India's test as the world did nothing at all. So if Pakistan tests, the world will say there is an arms race between India and Pakistan although that is not the case and the whole nuclear flashpoint in the subcontinent gets played again. China is clearly pissed. They are using thee proxy well.

If USA was going to attack Iran I wonder what USA will do pakistan a nuclear nation that can now hit Israel?
Iran was still in developmental stage pak has nukes ready thanks to a boyfriend.it so not really well for
Pakistan in many ways this could be a problem us may even stop pullout of afghanistan.

Last edited:

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think the world knows that China supplies Pakistan weapons. It is just that they don't care just like say we are not bothered by Korea conflict or Isreal-palestine conflict.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
MOD/ADMINS

this thread title is misleading... there no official report that they are planning to test 4000KM + missile. all they said was "long range missile". they didn't specified missile name or the range of missile.

Pakistan to launch long-range missile, informs India - India News - IBNLive

please change the thread title as appropriate unless we have authentic information that they are indeed testing 4000KM missile

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
last time when we tested agni 2 prime(agni 4) these bakistanis fired 60km missile and called it as success.

so i am also expecting that bakistanis will test fire one of their existing missiles and possibly bluff to the media. china is not that stupid to help bakistanis with ICBM missiles and make all western countries as its enemies.

Tolaha

If the missile has the range to hit Israel, then this news has to be fake. I have a lot of faith in Israel's capabilities!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
again, bakis missiles won't pose any new threat to india, but i cannot say the same to western and European countries including Israel.

so we don't have to worry about any thing. :happy:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles