Pakistan surpass India submarine fleet

Hari Sud

Country flag
If these are Chinese made then not to worry too much. They would spend most of the time not at sea but in the workshop. Ask Bangladesh, if you have any doubt. All Chinese hardware is of dollar store quality hence require more maintenance.

Moreover, China does not give anything free. Pakistan will have to pay like CPEC at 6% interest. Hence Pakistan will add $6-8 billion more of Chinese debt on top of $60 billion they already owe China.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
If these are Chinese made then not to worry too much. They would spend most of the time not at sea but in the workshop. Ask Bangladesh, if you have any doubt. All Chinese hardware is of dollar store quality hence require more maintenance.

Moreover, China does not give anything free. Pakistan will have to pay like CPEC at 6% interest. Hence Pakistan will add $6-8 billion more of Chinese debt on top of $60 billion they already owe China.
If the Chinese gets all the money in advance, it's a good deal for them. I don't think Pakistan as a state ( in whole) will exist in the year 2030. Saudis and chinees may help them with some more dollars for a few months, Once the dollar runs out, along with the compassion, Pakistan will become internally unstable, which would inturn be like a Somalia. The new independent countries forming out of this mess would not be able to maintain such white elephants. Their first priority would be to sell these things to the highest bidder.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If the IN makes a follow on order for 3 scopenes will that come under project 75 or 75i ?
Project 75 gets 9 instead of 6, project 75I goes away and Project 76 creates 9 fully indigenously designed SSK. In either case, India can have 30-35 submarines by 2035 if funding goes on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles