Pakistan Stock Exchange Attack - Jun 2020

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Here are the 4 SHAHEED!

Make sure you repeat this word SHAHEED since Imrand Khan loves it!

What I see is Muslims killing other Muslims in Pakistan. Muslims are NOT safe in Islamic State of Pakistan.

1-3 million Muslims were killed in Bangladesh by Muslims. Pakistan is the BIGGEST Muslim killer in the world!

Pak Army is the BIGGEST LYNCHER of Muslims!

View attachment 51593
Sad day for humanity. I hope these Baloch Freedom Fighters are atleast nominated for Nobel Peace Prize. :sad:

Concard

Country flag
Even I wondered what stocks they must be trading, even garbage has more value. Must be like their fake pilots and doctor things or maybe must be trading donkeys as stock :rofl:
The total market capitalization of Karachi Stock exchange is barely $50 billion. Ambani has a personal wealth more than $60 billion. There are important things you should know about Karachi stock exchange.

1. 40% of KSE is owned by Chinese consortium. Talk about surrendering your ass. Pakis are surrendering to Chinese so fast it would make Sri Lankans blush.
  2. KSE has never crossed $100 billion in market capitalization. In 2018 it was $84 billion however Pakistani currency fell like a rock against dollar in the following months. Now as of 2020 it is sitting around $50 billion.
  3. Most of the companies listed in KSE have barely any presence outside of Pakistan.
  4. There are only 542 companies listed in KSE. Normally the kind of companies listed in KSE would be private in other countries and will be called small and medium sized companies. However given the investment environment in Pakistan they have no option but to go public to get investments.
  5. Scams and frauds are very prevalent in KSE. In 2017 a huge scam was unearthed in KSE where stock brokers were looting their clients.

cereal killer

Country flag
Pakistan is pregnant after getting gang banged from 4 sides.
One aspect I noticed is these BLA dudes are very ill trained. The terrorists on our side are decently trained thanks to Porki army. BLA needs to come up with better tactics & planning to launch a large scale attack & strike Porki army & public massively.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
that's the most porkis thing I ever seen in my life all four terrorists shot in head wah :rofl:either terrorists are stupid or porkis try to deflect there public Lahore airport Chinese consulate benchod no one inflict massive damage what a genius nation:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I was just thinking the same and could be a FALSE FLAG operation by ISI.

Pakis are master of FALSE FLAG operations! They killed their own ~150 children as a fodder.

here2where

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
LoL 😂 There are Some Dindus in India who have already started crying and begging for Terroristan and there Porki Terrorist Army and started blaming India and RAW.
Allaha Bless Balochi Freedom Fighters in the war against Terrorist Pakjabi and there Coward Army.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles