Pakistan says India PMs remarks unacceptable

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
International politics is not played with Bravado. It takes meticulous planning and deliberation to come to a certain conclusions.
Terror from Pakistan was one such planning by the Pakistanis to win Kashmir from India. It has not worked. They thought they could bleed India through a thousand cuts, but then we have been able to withstand all those cuts and our country is still very united.

Those same terrorists have now become a Frankenstein for them. Their very nation hood is at stake. They now know for sure that they will not get any piece of Kashmir from India through terrorism and are now using the US led WOT to make sure that they pressure the US into making India move on Kashmir.

Any response from the Indian side has to be a well deliberated one so that no mistake is made now that will be detrimental to India in the future.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Looks like we are stuck in the web of relations. I think the time-waste diplomatic efforts will suffice during this period.
Exactly my view... our chance to screw Pakistan was lost immediately after 26/11... If we'd attacked within a week the whole world would not even have raised an eyebrow or sympathised with Pakistan during that point...

But, unfortunately, we didn't do anything / were unable to do anything...

So, to attack or be aggressive now would only be detrimental to our interests...

So, we will have to rely on our diplomats now until we become strong enough on the world stage before attempting any theatrics...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are forgetting the doctrine of Al Taqiya, and that all war is deceit. I am well familiar with all four main doctrines of Sunni jurisprudence and the main sole doctrine of Shia jurisprudence.

All of them require warfare against unbelievers and the supremacy of Islam through warfare. None of them require co-existence or even discuss it. The only Islamic doctrine that does, is the Ahmidayas, who are branded apostates and killed (primarily in Pakistan) for having the audacity to say that Islam should be non-violent.

If you can, please provide to me, the doctrine from one of the four strands of Sunni jurisprudence, which interprets the koran and the hadith to mean peaceful coexistence with other religions, no dar al harb and no dar al islam, and peace indefinitely with all other forms of state and religions.

If you can do this, I will be very very surprised.

Here u r claiming that u know the 4 main doctrines of Sunni jurisprudence and the main sole doctrine of Shia jurisprudence and if u can put some more light on them according to Quran and Hadith which rejects co existence .. then i will for sure present my counter response . i hope u would not bring anything out of context and try to prove urs point .

There are numoerous verses in Quran which talks about Coexistence ,respect for rightous people .

“O mankind! We created you of a male and a female, and have made you nations and tribes that ye may come to know one another. Verily the most honored of you, in the sight of God, is the most righteous.” [Hujurat (49): 13]

“For each of you We have prescribed a law and a way. Had God willed He could have made you one community, but that he may try you by that which He hath given you. So vie ye one with another in good works.” [Maidah (5): 48]

“Say: ‘O disbelievers! I worship not that which ye worship; nor ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye worship; nor will ye worship that which I worship. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.” [Kafirun (109): 1-6]

“And bear with (O Muhammad!) what they say, and part from them in a nice manner.” [Muzammil (73): 10]

“And the slaves of the Beneficent (God) are those who walk on the earth with modesty, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Salam (Peace).” [Furqan (25): 63]

“And when they hear idle talk, they turn away from it and say: ‘Unto us our deeds, and unto you yours; salam (peace) be on you; we seek not the ignorant.’” [Qasas (28): 55] … “So turn away from them and say: ‘Salam (Peace), for they will (soon) come to know.’” [Zukhruf (43): 89]

“It may be that God will ordain love between you and those of them with whom ye are at enmity. God is All-Powerful, and God is Ever Forgiving, Most Merciful. God forbiddeth you not those who fought not against you on account of your religion, and drove you not out from your homes, that ye show them kindness and deal justly with them. Verily God loveth the just dealers. God forbiddeth you only those who fought against you on account of your religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whoever maketh friends of them are wrongdoers.” [Mumtahana (60): 7-9]

and in between this Dar Ul harb and Dar ul Islam , there is Dar Ul Aman . almost all countries are Dar ul Aman because Muslims can pratice thier religion .

Whatever questions u r having u can ask , i will try to do my best to explain u ..

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
International politics is not played with Bravado. It takes meticulous planning and deliberation to come to a certain conclusions.
Terror from Pakistan was one such planning by the Pakistanis to win Kashmir from India. It has not worked. They thought they could bleed India through a thousand cuts, but then we have been able to withstand all those cuts and our country is still very united.

Those same terrorists have now become a Frankenstein for them. Their very nation hood is at stake. They now know for sure that they will not get any piece of Kashmir from India through terrorism and are now using the US led WOT to make sure that they pressure the US into making India move on Kashmir.

Any response from the Indian side has to be a well deliberated one so that no mistake is made now that will be detrimental to India in the future.
Mate, US has supported them time and again, from the time of independence. India has not given up Kashmir and is not going to give up. Come what may. I think GoI will run a dog and pony show now. I think just for the PR sake some soldiers will move away from border (I am sure they will not move REALLY :blum3:).

I rememberd some thing from my childhood days

"Doodh mangoge toh kheer denge"
"Kashmir maangoge to cheer denge":2guns: :gunfight2:
:india:

May be seems like bravado but I think this is the way it is

Calanen

Whatever questions u r having u can ask , i will try to do my best to explain u .

I understand it all pretty darn well. Apparently though discussions of this topic are frowned upon, so probably best I don't reply.

Calanen

I also ask the same Question...... Let us die fighting the enemy rather than getting feared on terror strikes.
The problem is though, if you line all your troops ready to move over the Pakistani border, what happens if they airburst a nuke over them and you lose a few hundred thousand men? And yes they are mad enough to do it.

MMuthu

The problem is though, if you line all your troops ready to move over the Pakistani border, what happens if they airburst a nuke over them and you lose a few hundred thousand men? And yes they are mad enough to do it.
Wow... During 1971 war India captured 95,000 POW.... After WW - II, this is the highest number of POW captured by any country in the world. They cannot simply fire a nuke if they get info that India is mobilizing its troops.

Well the Question raised by you may happen, If they do like that....

I am sure there will be no Pakistan in World Map. India will use all the nuclear fuel on Pakistan soil.

Even if we spent all the nuclear weapon, All the civilian will turn into a solider.... We are a Billion.... Pakistan can never ever beat that..

Even if they kill all the Indian's We have a very very very Large Non Resident Indians Population around the world... They will take up the finishing job.

Mohan

Respected Member
@muthu
Wars are not fought like that. Does any body think that no more opportunity will come in India's way to retaliate (Terrorists attack will not stop). India will again whine and act as victim crying at International community. One more inquiry,Shortcomings are tabled and debates happen in media for the sake of TRP ratings, average Joe in the country is busy with saas bahu serials. govt and opposition parties politicise the issue at hand. Same bollywood love/triangular stories, sentiments, casteism, population overgrowth.

Scores of security personnel are killed by Naxals,terrorists nobody cares.

There is too much of problems in hand. I feel democracy is not suitable or its not enforced (even 40%) of it in India. I am upset now

MMuthu

@muthu
Wars are not fought like that. Does any body think that no more opportunity will come in India's way to retaliate (Terrorists attack will not stop). India will again whine and act as victim crying at International community. One more inquiry,Shortcomings are tabled and debates happen in media for the sake of TRP ratings, average Joe in the country is busy with saas bahu serials. govt and opposition parties politicise the issue at hand. Same bollywood love/triangular stories, sentiments, casteism, population overgrowth.

Scores of security personnel are killed by Naxals,terrorists nobody cares.

There is too much of problems in hand. I feel democracy is not suitable or its not enforced (even 40%) of it in India. I am upset now
I am also living in India, Please don't assume that I am living in a fairy land.

I am sorry, I don't agree with you.....

If Indians are like that... then every Indian women would have been Raped by those Pakistanis 1000 times..... Before the cease-fire for every day there will be a 20 year old will be dying in protecting the borders.

Mohan

Respected Member
I am also living in India, Please don't assume that I am living in a fairy land.

I am sorry, I don't agree with you.....

If Indians are like that... then every Indian women would have been Raped by those Pakistanis 1000 times..... Before the cease-fire for every day there will be a 20 year old will be dying in protecting the borders.
What i really meant to say is that we are still safe is because of our brave soldiers and the security personnel who are standing between us and them. We and the people have to wake up thats it.

When it comes to war it is not that we have to fight them direct, we can also fight asymmetric war. Why to wait for permission or complain to a third country to protect ourselves when we are capable of doing it. Brig Ray says we are fighting one hand tied.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles