Pakistan running PR Propaganda Campaign using White Travel Vloggers

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
A very interesting article by The Guardian on how the Pakistani elite and establishment court gora travel vloggers into promoting Pakistan by giving them special privileges such as furnishing them with gifts and letting them access restricted travel zones (because Pakistan Army doesn't actually control many places in Pakistan)

Here is my comment on this that I made earlier on the LoC conflict thread, however I felt a dedicated thread was requested for this to get the information out.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
A very interesting article by The Guardian on how the Pakistani elite and establishment court gora travel vloggers into promoting Pakistan by giving them special privileges such as furnishing them with gifts and letting them access restricted travel zones (because Pakistan Army doesn't actually control many places in Pakistan)

Here is my comment on this that I made earlier on the LoC conflict thread, however I felt a dedicated thread was requested for this to get the information out.

Looks like Pakis have allowed the second batch of gora travel vloggers into the country, just like last year.

Defeats the purpose when they end up having the group photo with gafoora towards the end of their stay..
Noticed this last year itself, about the travel vloggers.

On the Cynthia Ritchie article, looks more like a hit piece sponsored by niazi's opposition parties, taking potshots at ISPR and niazi fired from cynthia's shoulders. if PPP is a liberal political party, then idi amin should be given nobel peace prize posthumously.

FalconZero

Country flag
I just found out this article, published on 16th June, exposes the ongoing propaganda by pakis.
with many examples. It's clear that Indian GOI doesn't give a shiet to counter this rusty propaganda from pakis, it's mostly third party OSINTs which try their best but are left hanging by the GOI.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The article wrongly attributes Gilgit-Baltistan as Pakistan.

HawkisRight

Country flag
The article wrongly attributes Gilgit-Baltistan as Pakistan.
Take control of Gilgit Baltistan then It will be attributed to India...9/10 Physical control is considered claim over sovereignty in International Law

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles