Pakistan ready to attack India with nuke-powered drones: JuD chief Hafiz Saeed

Chirag

Country flag
This is nothing but a multilevel politics played by Indian politicians and media. We all know Zee News, the pro-bjp, and the absolute beneficiary among all Indian media firms. This is only a political play card that modi is saving billions of lives from Pak and its terrorists. I have seen many such cards in Gujarat for last 15 years to establish Modi as a great Saviour...

NiJ1910

Country flag
This is nothing but a multilevel politics played by Indian politicians and media. We all know Zee News, the pro-bjp, and the absolute beneficiary among all Indian media firms. This is only a political play card that modi is saving billions of lives from Pak and its terrorists. I have seen many such cards in Gujarat for last 15 years to establish Modi as a great Saviour...
I'm also from gujarat but never heard Modi as great saviour I think he is a good leader. Modi is best option for country were secularism is trolling and why the way zee news thrash bjp leaders and spokesperson many time on debates go watch carefully

Rahul Singh

Country flag
After tennis ball size nuke now nuke powered drones. That's Pakistani stupidity Block-2.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is a serious threat.

Indian must take reasonable action and develop capabilities to defend itself.

Also India must seek assistance and cooperation from different countries and expose Pakistan's nefarious designs.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This is a serious threat.

Indian must take reasonable action and develop capabilities to defend itself.

Also India must seek assistance and cooperation from different countries and expose Pakistan's nefarious designs.
Was that sarcasm? After reading about nuclear powered drones? :rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I have many relatives in Gujarat and have seen the development first hand. Not saying Modi is God but he is the best we've got right now and the best we've had till now. A leader like him is necessary to tackle powers like China.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles