Pakistan ready for nuclear non-testing agreement with India: Sartaj Aziz

What Indians do think of Pakistan?

• Just an irritant jumping around.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Sole Enemy and Arch Rival

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • A live entertainment show which's essential for time pass.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I don't even think except there's a terror attack.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Indians do breathe, eat, work, live, dream and die just to destroy land of pure.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Sartaj Aziz said that Pakistan consistently supported the CTBT and voted for it when it was adopted by the UN General Assembly in 1996.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan was ready for an agreement with India on bilateral moratorium on nuclear non-testing, the country's top diplomat said today.
"We have declared a unilateral moratorium on further testing. Pakistan is prepared to consider translating its unilateral moratorium into a bilateral arrangement on non-testing with India," the Prime Minister's Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said.
:facepalm::facepalm:
Briefing the media about the Envoys' Conference held last week, Aziz said the meeting noted that Pakistan consistently supported the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and voted for it when it was adopted by the UN General Assembly in 1996.
Noting that the conference held detailed talks on the Pakistan's application for the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) and regional nuclear stability issue, Aziz said Pakistan is one of the applicants, along with India, for NSG membership.
"While Pakistan's formal application for NSG membership was submitted on May 19, 2016, we had been preparing for it for quite some time. Our efforts to upgrade our export controls, nuclear safety and security long pre-date our application," he said.
He said Pakistan's candidacy is based on a desire to strengthen global non-proliferation regimes; the need for strategic stability and level playing field in South Asia; priority for socio-economic development and technological advancement of the country; and capability to supply items on NSG lists Part 1 and 2.
:biggrin2:
"Our strong lobbying efforts have yielded positive results. Our arguments for criteria-based approach, and the impact of any India-specific exemption on the strategic stability in South Asia and on the future of non-proliferation regime, have been accepted by several NSG countries," he said.
@Neo
Now, tell me, which of our countries spins around whom?:D
Nobody is unaware of your India centric policies.
He said Pakistan is confident of the merits of its membership application as its export controls were harmonized with those of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) and Australia Group.
READ MORE:
Sartaj Aziz|Pakistan|Nuclear safety|MTCR|CTBT

@A chauhan @Bornubus @OneGrimPilgrim

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa @roma @Screambowl @Akask kumar @TODELU @SREEKAR @Blackwater @Ancient Indian
pakistani logic:
:smash::smash:
there's no world beyond our pathetic neighborhood called South Asia.
Everything is regional for them like Region's second largest economy or region's first country to operate submarine.
India's entire military assets and nuclear weapons spins around them.
Entire military buildup, or any technical (specially space, I've read many articles), is just an attempt by evil India to initiate an arms race in the South Asia to challenge pak (even if we don't even bother to notice). PakDef Forum members, have declared it a regional cold war.
Priceless!:biggrin2:
After that, we have been declared as obsessed with pakistanis.:pound:
But if a feast of entertainment knocks our doors, why not enjoy it?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
India is not going to test Nukes anyway (India don't have thermonuclear weapon) due to int pressure.

BTW India should tactically convey Ganja and Jihadi tanjeems that in case of Nuclear war entire Musalman world is a legitimate target including Macca and Madina.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle
I did not find the answer i was looking for in the poll so i am mentioning it here..

I believe we need Pakistan to continue to be a "Clear and Present danger", without Pakis we will not be able to spend sufficient amount of money to upgrade the equipment. I seriously hope pakistan continues to be our enemy no.1 until our defence budget doubles or triples the amount we spend today while maintaining the below 3% of GDP mark.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
India still needs to upgrade its weapons, the testing procedures are advanced these days.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan is Groom of the Stool of China.

Pakistan after getting no support on Kashmir issue has started speaking in an Eco chamber where it hears its own amplified reverberations.

This joker Sartaz Aziz everyday wakes up early to get scolding from Army bosses, who take dictation from Chinese masters via hotline; to come up with new feel good rant, assuming it will unsettle Indians.

These street thugs are getting desperate day by day as non of their blackmail, including threats of nuclear attack by their terrorist groups not working.

Now these losers are not in a position of getting seat on the table after developing cold feet to reciprocate as India gave them plenty of rope after Pathankot attack.

I am expecting few presstiutes in India will hype these offers as peace initiative and build pressure on GoI and Modi.

Pakistani must live in a delusions that their tricks are working going by main stream media discourse in India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
China is in trouble due to SCN and wants India to sign this with Pak so that Chinese can get India into NSG,

This is politics.

sorcerer

Country flag
:D
These paki jokers will come up with all sorts of delusions as "peace process" intiative to remain relevant in the equation.
This is one of their "We want peace with India for REGIONAL SECURITY" in play for the international audience.
India should never heed their proposal but go ahead with its diplomatic efforts for NSG membership.

Seems like pakis are trying to squeeze one in with the chinese.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...inese-media/articleshow/53670018.cms?from=mdr

Compersion

Country flag
kind of the pakis to remind the world:

1) they have nukes tested before

2) it would be painful and difficult for pakis to nuke test again and

3) if India nuke tests the pakis would act like a naughty kid asking for candy after trying to act all smart trying to equate themselves to India.

no problems ... India will test again.

Akask kumar

@ezsasa @roma @Screambowl @Akask kumar @TODELU @SREEKAR @Blackwater @Ancient Indian
pakistani logic:
:smash::smash:
there's no world beyond our pathetic neighborhood called South Asia.
Everything is regional for them like Region's second largest economy or region's first country to operate submarine.
India's entire military assets and nuclear weapons spins around them.
Entire military buildup, or any technical (specially space, I've read many articles), is just an attempt by evil India to initiate an arms race in the South Asia to challenge pak (even if we don't even bother to notice). PakDef Forum members, have declared it a regional cold war.
Priceless!:biggrin2:
After that, we have been declared as obsessed with pakistanis.:pound:
But if a feast of entertainment knocks our doors, why not enjoy it?
it seems like pakistan is trying to improve it image as a "democratic nation" on world forum.. its all bogus.. this country is not run by an elected gvt rather by terrorist and army.. pakistan already holds many nuclear weapons and mini nukes(I THINK MORE THAN INDIA). signing such deals will prohibit us from developing and testing future advance weapons that we will obtain from MTCR..

cunning pak is playing from both sides.. if we sign,then we have to stop our better version of nuclear missiles and if we dont sign they are going to yell--INDIA DONT WANT PEACEFUL REALTION WITH ITS NEIGHBOUR"

this pig nation was crying like a bitch when we developed our antiballistic missile progrom..citing that India wants arm race in the region.."TELL ME HOW CAN A DEFENCE MISSILE PROGRAM IS A THREAT TO ANY NATION.."

Pakistan knows that india will not sign this deal. they offered this deal to paint us black.. WELL WHOLE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT PAK ..

no smoking

Country flag
I believe we need Pakistan to continue to be a "Clear and Present danger", without Pakis we will not be able to spend sufficient amount of money to upgrade the equipment. I seriously hope pakistan continues to be our enemy no.1 until our defence budget doubles or triples the amount we spend today while maintaining the below 3% of GDP mark.
You don't need Pakistan as your excuse of arm building up. In 1998, after the nuclear test, you have told the world that you were developing nuclear weapons because of Chinese threat.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You don't need Pakistan as your excuse of arm building up. In 1998, after the nuclear test, you have told the world that you were developing nuclear weapons because of Chinese threat.
Was referring to conventional weapons, not nukes.

Nukes would have happened anyway, irrespective of pak or China.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle
I did not find the answer i was looking for in the poll so i am mentioning it here..

Are you speaking paki narrative sarcastically?:biggrin2:
From nuclear to conventional build up, India did everything to protect interests around the world. paki think it's evil kafir sazish to take on South Asia.:lol:
They cry of balance. Can there be balance with a country which holds 3/4th GDP of subcontinent?
But I hope they remain obsessed plus calling us so.:p
But your friends feel proud to jump over what's not even concerned even to them.:biggrin2:

hardip

Sartaj Aziz said that Pakistan consistently supported the CTBT and voted for it when it was adopted by the UN General Assembly in 1996.

@Neo

READ MORE:

China is in trouble due to SCN and wants India to sign this with Pak so that Chinese can get India into NSG,

This is politics.
us army Just waiting for trump win us election..then .
us take action..

hardip

@Neo

READ MORE:

a pak pig says

" we should start DAILOG " DAILOG" DAILOG".

only dailog bazi...bas.. natak jo karna hai.. to dailog ki practice jaro bhai..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles