Pakistan Procuring 300 T-90 Main Battle Tanks from Russia.

porky_kicker

Country flag
The irony of retired generals and high ranking officers bad mouthing indigenous efforts is too hard to digest

TSD was shut down due to one reason only - a retired general of the army was hell bent on selling 3rd grade foreign trucks , which was rejected by the then COAS. In order to pressure him the corrupt retired general used his contacts to find out about TSD and threatened to reveal information if his demands were not met. Later he bribed a clerk to do his dirty work.

Only later did corrupt politicians got involved when they realised from the leaked files that TSD was keeping surveillance on them.

Another one , many generals were in cahoots with UPA government to demilitarize Siachen letting the blood of our soldiers who died there go waste. Politicians will be politicians , but imagine greedy generals getting involved. Only one general stood his ground , he threatened to go public against the betrayal and only then did the traitors backed off. Imagine only one general, he was the northern command commander I believe, stood by his men and their sacrifices.

So any smart ass retired official or professional trys to play the smart aleck either ignore him or better still ignore him again. This country has its more than fair share of morons in any institution. Trust must be earned and not given freely irrespective of his or her office / ex official post / rank

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It would be a huge mistake for Russia to sell 300 T-90s to Pakistan when India is already under threat of CAATSA. That would give India all the reason they need to cancel any future cooperation with them. Honestly... it is as if Russia has no context of the geopolitical situation of the Subcontinent.

Longewala

Country flag
What has been resolved ? Has weight been reduced to 50 tons ? Can you list changes.

With 80% or so imported components and assembly Arjun is totally "Foreign Mal". Interested people shout for arjun to keep their commission live on import of foreign components and parts.

India needs tanks to defeat Pakistani tanks. T-90 is will be good for it. Period.

All of those is "katchada". You are a maker, producer and seller not masters. Sell it to US Army, they buy lots of eqpt from foreign countries. Still better ask Pakistan if they are willing to buy Arjun. Ask China ??
Arjun tank at 7.6 million per piece....
Tum Indian Forces ke thekedar nahin ho. Indian Army has suffered enough because of your mal...
So how do the 50 tonne t-90 tanks cross all those water bodies and canals, do they fly over them or float?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I seriously do not understand this.
When T-90 are being sold to Pakistan, there is a hue and cry.
When Indian Army deploys those those are tin cans as per DODOs and OFB guys.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The irony of retired generals and high ranking officers bad mouthing indigenous efforts is too hard to digest

TSD was shut down due to one reason only - a retired general of the army was hell bent on selling 3rd grade foreign trucks , which was rejected by the then COAS. In order to pressure him the corrupt retired general used his contacts to find out about TSD and threatened to reveal information if his demands were not met. Later he bribed a clerk to do his dirty work.

Only later did corrupt politicians got involved when they realised from the leaked files that TSD was keeping surveillance on them.

Another one , many generals were in cahoots with UPA government to demilitarize Siachen letting the blood of our soldiers who died there go waste. Politicians will be politicians , but imagine greedy generals getting involved. Only one general stood his ground , he threatened to go public against the betrayal and only then did the traitors backed off. Imagine only one general, he was the northern command commander I believe, stood by his men and their sacrifices.

So any smart ass retired official or professional trys to play the smart aleck either ignore him or better still ignore him again. This country has its more than fair share of morons in any institution. Trust must be earned and not given freely irrespective of his or her office / ex official post / rank
I thought only Pakistanis are susceptible to conspiracy theories. Indian too !! You have resorted to grand stereotyping and then hear sayings Very weak stance.

Your hatred and acid will harm you only.

Kchontha

Country flag
Porkis are in advance stage of talks with uso government for procurement of only stealth aircraft in the world the f22.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Porkis are in advance stage of talks with uso government for procurement of only stealth aircraft in the world the f22.

Well, if they get it free ..... but a reference would have been better

Kchontha

Country flag
Well, if they get it free ..... but a reference would have been better
Bhadraji thanks for your advice but I don't have any reference for unkil selling his great toy called as f22 to anybody.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles