Pakistan occupied Kashmirs Struggle for Freedom

tangkheso tamai

Should we pee in our pants?

Those who could not live in India got their share its called Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Sir, now the time has come to join hand and fight against nature calamities nor in the name of reigion. But I too remember the prophesy given by the marasdamas' at the end of this world the religion war will start'. So doo pray for peace on earth.

JBH22

Sir, now the time has come to join hand and fight against nature calamities nor in the name of religion. But I too remember the prophesy given by the marasdamas' at the end of this world the religion war will start'. So doo pray for peace on earth.
Since Time immemorial we have been practicing what you have said, but guess what what we got in return were countless invasions and partition.

High Time to stop this nonsense, an eye for an eye now.

fallenwarrior

Country flag
I have often heard at DFI about dis-integration of pakistan into free & Indian-friendly states.
What I fail to comprehend is that with all the ambitions in the POK region,wouldn't the Chinese step in to stop-gap the crisis in pakistan or if need be march in to take over the control rather than helplessly watch the Chinese interests at loss?

I_PLAY_BAD

What amazes me that Indian policy planners are so defensive in thinking. Pakistan since its inception has a host of internal problems. Yet except Bangladesh we never took advantage of that, even though Pakistan used every opportunity to turn any single mistake of ours in one region an opening to play their games.Even today when Baluchistan is ripe for picking, US Congress is debating it, there is rare mention of it in government announcements, forget about debating it openly in Parliament.
India must not debate or speak about Balochistan. When time is ripe it must free Balochistan from Pakistan's captivity.

I_PLAY_BAD

sindh, balochistan and now pok with gilgit, all are standing against state of pakistan. on the other hand power of pakistan in anti India movt like kashmir and khalistan movt are now weak and dont have that much momentum.
surely India had aligned with international players to stage this drama. as west is increasingly getting pro India, pakistan dismemberment is getting near reality.
Though what you have typed is very nice to hear I do not see that happening at all. Reason, Pakistan Army. They have the resolve and will power to nuke their own territories to safeguard the idea of Pakistan and prevent any parting away.

I_PLAY_BAD

for them, both india and china are foreign. why would india be better than china? why would they choose india over china? if india is economically stronger than pakistan, china is economically stronger than india.

if you say culture, then they claim to have no cultural links with india.
GB people should accept us or not isn't important. Those are lands which have to be with India legally. We have legitimate claims over GB even if Pakistan cries and whines with mullah-to-mullah-friendship theory and tries to create a Hindu hatred among GB people.

I_PLAY_BAD

I have often heard at DFI about dis-integration of pakistan into free & Indian-friendly states.
What I fail to comprehend is that with all the ambitions in the POK region,wouldn't the Chinese step in to stop-gap the crisis in pakistan or if need be march in to take over the control rather than helplessly watch the Chinese interests at loss?
When China does that, USA will freely walk into SCS and JAPAN island coasts.
So it is sensible for China to shut up and watch unless it is not provoked or meddled with.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Pakistan muzzles pro-India voices in Pak-Occupied Kashmir with brutal force, human rights violations

Sukhpal

From 1846 to 1847, Kashmir was one and the largest of over 500 semi-independent princely states of what was then called the Indian Sub-Continent. These princely states which were under overall British suzerainty covered only a fraction of the Land and the population of the Sub-Continent. The rest, called British India, was under direct rule of the British.

Sukhbir Singh Badal

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Muzaffarabad/Kotli/Chinari/ Mirpur /Gilgit/Diamer, Oct 06 (ANI): People living in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) have confirmed the presence of terror camps in the region. Residents of Muzaffarabad, Kotli, Chinari, Mirpur , Gilgit, Diamer and various parts of the Neelum Valley say their lives has been made a living hell by the terror training camps as the lawless men, who train here, plunder local villages and molest the women of the area. They say that their region is being used by the ISI to further its proxy war against India. The people of PoK have been demanding the removal of terror camps for years but the state has always turned a deaf ear.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
No, China will not dare make mistake form which it will be difficult for them to come out. it will open the opportunity for other nations to pounce on them in the SCS. We do not know as to what type of agreement India and NATO alliance have reached behind the doors if China does make a move in GB. I think President Xi Jin PIng is feeling the heat of August 5, 2019 and the declaration by our FM in the Parliament about our ultimate objective to free occupied GB and Jammu part of J&K UT. Let me correct here that Pakistan occupying large part of Jammu and whole of GB and not Kashmir as we have been made to believe. I will locate a recent interview by resident of Jammu under Pakistan occupation in which he explains in details the history based on facts and not the propaganda by Pakistani Generals.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
chinese civillians are infiltrating in pakistan in huge numbers both in legal as well as illegal ways and they are sending hardcore criminals who were in chinese jails

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
chinese civillians are infiltrating in pakistan in huge numbers both in legal as well as illegal ways and they are sending hardcore criminals who were in chinese jails
They are not civilians. Most likely MSS operatives disguised as engineers and technicians across the country's various "projects".

Remember that CPEC will never be declared dead publicly but CCP knows the reality. The only reason for them to be there right now is to secure their strategic interests. Since ISI and Pakistan have no control over their population, there is a big chance that they have invited their CCP intelligence masters to infiltrate the country to handle the various strategic points within the country.

MSS = Ministry of State Security = Cheeni CIA.

jamwal

Country flag
Being from #Jammu, I thought that genocide of Kashmiri Hindus by local muslims was common knowledge across India. Surprising that it takes #KashmirFiles movie made after 3 decades for people to finally take note. Yet there are atleast 2 more Hindu communities from state, refugees from PoK (Should be called PoJK as most area belongs to Jammu) & Hindus from north and west Jammu which suffered no less than KPs. Former were living in Jammu since 1947, yet didn't even have proper citizenship rights and didn't receive any govt aid before BJP regime.

2nd community is of Dogra and Pahadi Hindus which suffered countless terrorist attacks & attempts of conversion at gunpoint same as KPs. many had to migrate to other places. Imagine 1000s of Hindus killed, raped and many more forced to live as refugees & 2nd class citizens refugees in their own state and even their own community largely ignorant of their plight.

300 PoJK refugee families received 5.5 lakh per family in 2019, 72 years after the ordeal! While Dogra Hindus who had to migrate due to islamic terrorism probably don't even exist in official records. You know who helped these displaced Hindus? Not state govt, not center, not judiciary or police or media vultures. Only much maligned Hindu orgs like RSS & Bajrang Dal ever tried to help them, but that's a long story for some other time

This is what happens when Hindus value "log kya kahengey" wrt other religions & foreigners too much. Screw being politically correct or secular for Islamists & their apologists. Book based religions will never treat you as equal human beings. You don't owe them anything.

Wrote this in a series of tweets here:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles