Pakistan muzzles pro-India voices in Pak-Occupied Kashmir with brutal force, human rights violations

vayuu1

Country flag
I am also a member in their green ghetto kirkut forum,a lot of members there pretends to be kashmiri's , and how great fartistan is, ab un chewtiye nandans ko kaun samjhaye ki , pretend kerne se sachai chhup nhi sakti.

sabari

QUOTE="Neo, post: 1084006, member: 32"]Indian propaganda generated by IBN live.[/QUOTE]
Its CNN ibn its USA channel so this was,is and will not be Indias propaganda the video are not take by indian reportar it from pakistan may be CNN reporter in Pakistan so don't cry .it your uncle Sam who expose truth.

Neo

Its CNN ibn its USA channel so this was,is and will not be Indias propaganda the video are not take by indian reportar it from pakistan may be CNN reporter in Pakistan so don't cry .it your uncle Sam who expose truth.
Do some research before you make false claims. The video is shot by Manoj Gupta, an Indian.
CNN is not even reporting it, it's only for your consumption. Heck the video is not even visible in many western countries. :bs:

vayuu1

Country flag
Just look at the delusions these guys have I mean, they are saying that a lot of money will be poured by nrp's from abroad and gwadar port will make the pak rich, poor guys don't know, ki with Chinese money comes chinese baggage as well, Acha hai bano china ki Research ANd Development International , jab Tumhe poori tarah choos lega tab pta chalega.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We have another thread on this.
In any event, this is a time for India to start a media blitz to highlight what Pakistan is doing in PoK and GB, and begin making plans to set up yet another Mukti-Bahini. This is going to be fun.
Today on IBN they were showing Nawaz LIES and Drama speech at UNGA on half screen and on half screen showing the below recent video in PoK.

Good way to compare and shame Pakis the Terrorists.

In this video Paki forces in PoK are beating men/women/children black and blue and dragging bloody broken bodies like animals on PoK streets.Even old people not spared and one old man was beaten with sticks and head having blood and Paki police was dragging him on the road.

There needs a Plebiscite in PoK for sure since Pakis are killing Muslims in PoK.

DingDong

Country flag
Do some research before you make false claims. The video is shot by Manoj Gupta, an Indian.
CNN is not even reporting it, it's only for your consumption. Heck the video is not even visible in many western countries. :bs:
Don't worry we Indians will make sure that whole world knows about the genocide going on in Pak Occupied Kashmir.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India must massively fund and arm these people to teach Pakistan a lesson.
The more we support the quicker there will be a war or a solution.
India must teach Bastard countries a lesson.

will be done..
it's the time.. don't worry POK is part of India only and we will take it.

sabari

Read and understand the lines before you replay you Pakistani. I send its CNN ibn this is belong to CNN .and I send reporter may be Pakistani. so you don't understand the difference between may and is .what do you mean by not visible in many westan country .I means there are few county which had telecasts this video and exposes your :bs: colour bangistan
if your pok peaple are Happy with you make a referandam and show the world that you are happy as single contry .I wnot speak about balugistan because its is just in your map you don't have control on it so . so . I consider it as seperate country.dont :crying::crying::crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Compersion

Country flag
POK is areas that is majority with shias that are considered miniorty in Pakistan and Pakistan has history of genocide not only on miniorty but also on the Muslims from different backgrounds and even those that have different language. The people in pok are really in a difficult spot. Especially those that want rights and self-determination and better livelihood's. Kashmiri people of both sides are recognising this and what it means to have the strength of a republic of India envelope and constitution and protection. India fought keep peace ... Pakistan try and destabilized. Pakistan have attacked northern and western areas with air craft. Those people were ...

blue marlin

This was in context of a Forum from across the western border, nothing to do with DFI.
ok i get it. you mean pdf. i know you guys check it out and talk here. some users admit to it. what do you expect?

Blackwater

Indian propaganda generated by IBN live.

Yes not only that Hindu kufur Bollywood made a set in Gujarat and shot that film of POK [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

FRYCRY

Country flag
Pakistan should be completely exposed unlike India where we openly show all kinds of news pakistan does a complete blackout of news which is anti national (PoK, Balochistan, Sindhudesh, FATA)

Sane souls who speak the truth like Tarek fatah have to fled away from their motherland

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Whenever Indian leaders go there they should make sure to meet real PoK Freedom Fighters, it'll be a tit for tat since they meet paid Paki Hurriyat whenever they come.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
ok i get it. you mean pdf. i know you guys check it out and talk here. some users admit to it. what do you expect?
You seem to be suffering from frustration–aggression–displacement :)

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Indian propaganda generated by IBN live.
I don't think even you yourself do believe it to be a mere propaganda..a former seperatist on channel discuession even recognised the people leading the agitation there..but any way i don't intend to get into a long discuession here since here in this forum you have more than enough opponents to handle.☺

cannonfodder

Country flag
You under-estimate the capability of madrasa education .....:rotfl:

I don't think even you yourself do believe it to be a mere propaganda..a former seperatist on channel discuession even recognised the people leading the agitation there..but any way i don't intend to get into a long discuession here since here in this forum you have more than enough opponents to handle.☺

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles