Pakistan Mob Justice

ladder

Country flag
Pakistan mob kills woman, girls, over 'blasphemous' Facebook post

Pakistan mob kills woman, girls, over 'blasphemous' Facebook post | Reuters

================

Ahmadis, are the target this time. But we have seen mob justice used for a wide range of cases from eloping, marriages to hear say rumors against Blasphemous content.

But, most strangely the minority who have the most protection against mob justice isn't any religious minority of Pakistan but Chinese expats, who are wriggled out of any mess by officials even before they know what has happened.

Nothing strange isn't it?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Rest in Peace to the dead!

Looting and burning the houses of accused is barbaric ,this is not even mentioned in their religious texts.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani mob killed a woman member of a religious sect and two of her granddaughters after a sect member was accused of posting blasphemous material on Facebook, police said on Monday, the latest instance of growing violence against minorities.
The dead, including a seven-year-old girl and her baby sister, were Ahmadis, who consider themselves Muslim but believe in a prophet after Mohammed. A 1984 Pakistani law declared them non-Muslims and many Pakistanis consider them heretics.
Police said the late Sunday violence in the town of Gujranwala, 220 km (140 miles) southeast of the capital, Islamabad, started with an altercation between young men, one of whom was an Ahmadi accused of posting "objectionable material".
"Later, a crowd of 150 people came to the police station demanding the registration of a blasphemy case against the accused," said one police officer who declined to be identified.
"As police were negotiating with the crowd, another mob attacked and started burning the houses of Ahmadis."
The youth accused of making the Facebook post had not been injured, he said.

Under Pakistani law, Ahmadis are banned from using Muslim greetings, saying Muslim prayers or referring to his place of worship as a mosque.
Salim ud Din, a spokesman for the Ahmadi community, said it was the worst attack on the community since simultaneous attacks on Ahmadi places of worship killed 86 Ahmadis four years ago.
"Police were there but just watching the burning. They didn't do anything to stop the mob," he said. "First they looted their homes and shops and then they burnt the homes."
The police officer said they had tried to stop the mob.
Accusations of blasphemy are rocketing in Pakistan, from one in 2011 to at least 68 last year, according to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan. About 100 people have been accused of blasphemy this year.
Human rights workers say the accusations are increasingly used to settle personal vendettas or to grab the property of the accused.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I'm sure there is justification and diktat in some islamic book to kill all Kafirs especially the muslim Ahmedi Kafirs! Any ways if muslim Ahmedi is a Kafir then there are approximately 106 verses in quran to kill him just like other Kafirs!

BridgeSeller

Pakistan mob kills woman, girls, over 'blasphemous' Facebook post | Reuters

================

Ahmadis, are the target this time. But we have seen mob justice used for a wide range of cases from eloping, marriages to hear say rumors against Blasphemous content.

But, most strangely the minority who have the most protection against mob justice isn't any religious minority of Pakistan but Chinese expats, who are wriggled out of any mess by officials even before they know what has happened.

Nothing strange isn't it?
So... Just another average Sunday in Pa'astan?

BridgeSeller

Yes .... you have a problem ??

Basically it comes under learning things to know the neighbors and their way of thinking.
Bullsh*t! Two minutes of cursory googling proves you wrong:

Those who make war with God and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom.
Original: إِنَّمَاجَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِفَسَاداً أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْوَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْاْ مِنَ الأَرْضِ ذَلِكَلَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
The Qur'an (القرآن), Sura 5:33
Disbelievers will have a painful doom.
Original: إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَوْ أَنَّلَهُم مَّا فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لِيَفْتَدُواْ بِهِ مِنْعَذَابِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَا تُقُبِّلَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
The Qur'an (القرآن), Sura 5:36
Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting doom.
Original: يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَخْرُجُواْ مِنَ النَّارِ وَمَا هُم بِخَارِجِينَ مِنْهَاوَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ
The Qur'an (القرآن), Sura 5:37

The essence of hostility toward the Kufar is present in these lines.

Voldemort

Country flag

Basically it comes under learning things to know the neighbors and their way of thinking.
OK then, perhaps you will be good enough to educate us on why Ahmadis, Christians, etc are being killed by our peaceful neighbours.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Stop B.Sing here by listing the punishments.

Allegations are different from punishing with out a trial.

Bullsh*t! Two minutes of cursory googling proves you wrong:

Those who make war with God and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom.
Original: إِنَّمَاجَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِفَسَاداً أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْوَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْاْ مِنَ الأَرْضِ ذَلِكَلَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
Original: إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَوْ أَنَّلَهُم مَّا فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لِيَفْتَدُواْ بِهِ مِنْعَذَابِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَا تُقُبِّلَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting doom.
Original: يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَخْرُجُواْ مِنَ النَّارِ وَمَا هُم بِخَارِجِينَ مِنْهَاوَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ

The essence of hostility toward the Kufar is present in these lines.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
OK then, perhaps you will be good enough to educate us on why Ahmadis, Christians, etc are being killed by our peaceful neighbours.
You have no idea how to debate ...... I never said that. Why would I have to give the reasons for the killings done in the name of religion.

BridgeSeller

Stop B.Sing here by listing the punishments.

Allegations are different from punishing with out a trial.
You are so full of sh*t, I pity you. Your claim to having read the texts fools no one. Did you supposedly read it in arabic or an english/other translation?

Let us assume that these are in fact prescribed punishments per the quran, Who judges these allegations? what is the faithfool supposed to do? wait until sharia is established in pa'astan and then wait for the result to carry out the lynchmob?

When everyone 'knows' that ahmedis are munafiq, who are you to tell them that they cannot carry out the punishments as prescribed in the Quran because it is 'punishing with out a trial.'? Have I a bridge to sell you. (Oh BTW, learn to speak English if you are going to be a smug sanctimonious a55, it sounds less specious if you can maintain an air of a sophistication, of which you clearly have none)

Take your BS and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Seems I have touched your raw nerve .... continue your idiotic arguments :rofl:

Last edited:

BridgeSeller

Seems I have touched your raw nerve .... continue your idiotic arguments :rofl:
Is that it? That's your counter-argument? An almost pitiable hope of touching 'my raw nerve' whatever that means, and a pronouncement without proof? Not a single coherent statement to rebut my argument:rofl:? You are what we call an intelligent fool:taunt1:. Someone too dumb to understand how dumb they are. Carry on quixote. Your stupidity is deliciously satisfying to watch ;)

BridgeSeller

You have no idea how to debate ...... I never said that. Why would I have to give the reasons for the killings done in the name of religion.
This is the paki way of doing things, claim victory after a resounding defeat. No wonder you get so defensive when we prove there's a problem with the religion. It must hurt to be on the losing side

Voldemort

Country flag
I take it that either your knowledge of the 'holy' book is significantly scarce or you have developed Paki defensive mentality and habits.

sydsnyper

Country flag
An honest question @Srinivas_K , when you read these books and now supposedly have a good understanding of them, did they mention the following verses (as quoted by @BridgeSeller ):-

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The point here I am talking about is not mob justice ..... these guys went on rampage and looted the stalls, burnt the buildings in which innocent children were dead.

As I said, it is a waste of time to argue dude ...... I am not supporting any of those violent inciting texts either.

Some people thought of outsmarting me and showed their idiot icy.

As said earlier these verses are from Quran indicating punishments for crimes , no where it mentions that accused is not given trial before punishment. The accusation should be proved.

The acts these guys are doing is barbaric and some actions are not even in their holy texts.

An honest question @Srinivas_K , when you read these books and now supposedly have a good understanding of them, did they mention the following verses (as quoted by @BridgeSeller ):-

Last edited by a moderator:

BridgeSeller

The point here I am talking about is not mob justice ..... these guys went on rampage and looted the stalls, burnt the buildings in which innocent children were dead.

As I said, it is a waste of time to argue dude ...... I am not supporting any of those violent inciting texts either.

Some people thought of outsmarting me and showed their idiot icy.

As said earlier these verses are from Quran indicating punishments for crimes , no where it mentions that accused is not given trial before punishment. The accusation should be proved.

The acts these guys are doing is barbaric and some actions are not even in their holy texts.
Again the same bullsh*t. Half-a55ed, un-sourced statements do not an argument make. You are a waste of space and a waste of my time. I'm done. Please do not bother with your drivel.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles