Pakistan meme bank

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Actually i had perception of mallu as people who will say "wanna cum "
That's Tamil vro reads "Vanakkam"
เฎตเฎฐเฎตเฏ‡เฎฑเฏเฎชเฏ

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Is there a dedicated thread for IPKF?
Nope I think.its one of our most forgotten periods in military terms as we indians don't make our students study anything about 48,62,65,71or 99.many of my friends only know about kargil and doesn't even know bangladesh was part of pakistan or about 71

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Nope I think.its one of our most forgotten periods in military terms as we indians don't make our students study anything about 48,62,65,71or 99.many of my friends only know about kargil and doesn't even know bangladesh was part of pakistan or about 71
Layman's terms:
71 was our finest military hour so far, something to be extremely proud of (hopefully retaking PoK and Liberating Tibet would be a better Military achievement)
As in the words of The Great Lt.Gen. JFR Jacob
Also,
An interesting fact From the video
He himself typed the Instrument of surrender in his personal typewriter in few minutes and switched the UN ceasefire documents, talked Niazi into surrendering and gave him 30 minutes to come to an agreement
3000 IA soldiers were there with 26400 pork soldiers just in Dhaka
It's a Miracle he says, or the Pakistanis were foolish
They could have fought for atleast a couple more weeks he says

Most widely telecasted "public" surrender in the history of Warfare, and most number of POWs after the Second world war

Truly Republic of India's finest military hour
It's these things that fills my heart with pride
But on the other Hand
IPKF was a low point in our military history, Poorly trained troops in Guerrilla tactics may be attributed to it, Imagine the outcome of few battalions Of CoBRAs are deployed with sufficient air support, forerunners of Guerilla tactics on the subcontinent

It is a matter of disgrace that Youth is Unaware of 71 or IPKF
It should be a chapter in our history books so it may inspire younglings into the armed forces

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
I want Mumbai in Top-3 by 2030 or Top-5 by 2025, itโ€™s a shame that 5th largest economy but richest city is not rich enough. Investments in Delhi and Mumbai are ignored.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I want Mumbai in Top-3 by 2030 or Top-5 by 2025, itโ€™s a shame that 5th largest economy but richest city is not rich enough. Investments in Delhi and Mumbai are ignored.
Not possible I would say
If we take California as a state, it alone had 3 trillion dollar GDP, a fucking State in America
Most countries can't even dream that shitz forget Mumbai
I would put it lower than top 3, but let's see what future carries

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This is a indian account see his posting

shade

Country flag
@not so dravidian whatโ€™s India/Bharat called in Tamil?
Also why the fuck Tamils love that Prabhakaran terrorist?
It's Bharat or some derived word in all Indian languages.
It comes from Sanskrit.

Before Bharat name which came from an Emperor called Bharat who unified the country thousands of years ago, the country was called "Jambudvipa" or Jamun Island :creepy:

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
It comes from Sanskrit.

Before Bharat name which came from an Emperor called Bharat who unified the country thousands of years ago, the country was called "Jambudvipa" or Jamun Island :creepy:
Jambudwipa? Never heard itโ€™s meaning to be Jamun island.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
It comes from Sanskrit.

Dvipah is not island, AFAIK
Mahadvipah is continent....., Dvipah would be subcontinent
Unrelated but interesting:
เคฌเคฒเฅ‚เคšเคฟเคธเฅเคคเคพเคจเคชเฅเคฐเคพเคจเฅเคคเคƒ ((Baluchistanaprantah)) in SANSKRIT means A Country of Desert people

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It comes from Sanskrit.

Jambu might have some other meaning too , sanskrit for you .

Need to check

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles