Pakistan: Lal Masjid cleric moves SC to impose Sharia Law

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

ISLAMABAD: The infamous cleric of Islamabad’s Lal Masjid, Maulana Abdul Aziz, on Thursday approached the Supreme Court regarding the imposition of Sharia Law across the country.

Aziz moved the constitutional petition through his counsel Tariq Asad under Article 184 (3) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Lal Masjid cleric vows to continue ‘Sharia law’ campaign

In the petition, Aziz urged SC to “direct federal and provincial governments to take steps as required under the Constitution in order to enable the lives of Muslims in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran.”

Last month, Maulana Abdul Aziz rejected a warning issued by the district administration against his recently launched campaign for implementation of ‘Sharia Law’ across the country.

“Pakistan was created for the Islamic system but has been far away from Islam since birth,” Aziz said in a video released on Sunday, adding he would go ahead with his plans.

Shariah campaign: Abdul Aziz’s sermon tests admin’s nerves

“I demand a committee be formed to determine if the present British-era judicial system is in accordance with Quran and Sunnah,” Aziz is seen asking in the 25-minute video.

The prayer leader said nothing could deter him from his mission, adding he wanted to tell the government and all state institutions his movement for the implementation of the teachings of Quran and Sunnah will continue.

“I demand enforcement of Quran and Sunnah as it a constitutional obligation,” he said, and offered himself for an open trial if there is any case pending against him. “I want to put myself on trial but that should be in line with Islamic Sharia.”

=====================================================================================
So here we have the NEXT OSAMA of Pakistan in the making from the notoriously famous Lal Masjid

Just to add that the recent butchering of 14 Americans done by Paki Terrorist couple had links with this Terrorist Mulla of Lal Masjid.Read details I posted here - Shooting in California 14 Americans killed

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Zarvan @musalman: Why didn't you get time to post this great news? Enough time to post ISI sponsored "successfully missile test" news here but not this news.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
The whole state must be rotten deep into Sharia shit for being an Islamic so called republican.

asingh10

If numerous Indian kings and British couldn't keep Islamism under the lid in the subcontinent then what makes people think weak stuff like modern democracy will. Pakistan is living on a hamster wheel.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Imagine if partitioned didn't happened,this ugly mullah would've be sitting in our parliament along with other filth from the other side.

Thanks Jinnah for removing the tumor in 47 and give this world a fucked up piece of land which disintegrated into another fucked up land in 1971.

I want more and more lal masjids in each Muslim country and thousands of this mullah type in every Muslim locality.

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: The infamous cleric of Islamabad’s Lal Masjid, Maulana Abdul Aziz, on Thursday approached the Supreme Court regarding the imposition of Sharia Law across the country.

Aziz moved the constitutional petition through his counsel Tariq Asad under Article 184 (3) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

In the petition, Aziz urged SC to “direct federal and provincial governments to take steps as required under the Constitution in order to enable the lives of Muslims in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran.”

Last month, Maulana Abdul Aziz rejected a warning issued by the district administration against his recently launched campaign for implementation of ‘Sharia Law’ across the country.

“Pakistan was created for the Islamic system but has been far away from Islam since birth,” Aziz said in a video released on Sunday, adding he would go ahead with his plans.

“I demand a committee be formed to determine if the present British-era judicial system is in accordance with Quran and Sunnah,” Aziz is seen asking in the 25-minute video.

The prayer leader said nothing could deter him from his mission, adding he wanted to tell the government and all state institutions his movement for the implementation of the teachings of Quran and Sunnah will continue.

“I demand enforcement of Quran and Sunnah as it a constitutional obligation,” he said, and offered himself for an open trial if there is any case pending against him. “I want to put myself on trial but that should be in line with Islamic Sharia.”

=====================================================================================
So here we have the NEXT OSAMA of Pakistan in the making from the notoriously famous Lal Masjid

Just to add that the recent butchering of 14 Americans done by Paki Terrorist couple had links with this Terrorist Mulla of Lal Masjid.Read details I posted here - Shooting in California 14 Americans killed

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Zarvan @musalman: Why didn't you get time to post this great news? Enough time to post ISI sponsored "successfully missile test" news here but not this news.

i wonder american knows his place and address and activity. how much time it take CIA to vaporize this mulla soul????? just like hafiz sayeed :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

he is getting all the funding from saudi arab ...

saudi arab is the hub of terror funding , specially for wahabis.

pmaitra

@rock127, thanks for tagging me. One question: Doesn't Pakistan already have Sharia Law in effect to some extent?

bose

Country flag
Good idea from that Mulla !! Pakistan deserve a Sharia law and go back to middle ages...

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@rock127, thanks for tagging me. One question: Doesn't Pakistan already have Sharia Law in effect to some extent?
The whole point of such things is, no one can "prove" whether one has Sharia law or not. Saudi Arabia claims that they have complete Sharia law, but ISIS and Al-Qaeda say that Saudi follows an "impure" form of Sharia. If you ask them to name one country where Sharia works, they will say that "the Muslim world is in turmoil precisely because no nation is following the real Sharia".

Put two clerics in a room and they will argue till the end of time about what "true Sharia" entails. Even better of one of them is a Sunni and one is a Shia.

The fact is, all this Sharia business was created in the 7th century and might have been appropriate for those times and that era ("it might", I am not sure if it made sense even in those times). Fools try to blindly pick a 1500 year old book and try to follow its instructions word by word in the modern era.

pmaitra

The whole point of such things is, no one can "prove" whether one has Sharia law or not. Saudi Arabia claims that they have complete Sharia law, but ISIS and Al-Qaeda say that Saudi follows an "impure" form of Sharia. If you ask them to name one country where Sharia works, they will say that "the Muslim world is in turmoil precisely because no nation is following the real Sharia".

Put two clerics in a room and they will argue till the end of time about what "true Sharia" entails. Even better of one of them is a Sunni and one is a Shia.

The fact is, all this Sharia business was created in the 7th century and might have been appropriate for those times and that era ("it might", I am not sure if it made sense even in those times). Fools try to blindly pick a 1500 year old book and try to follow its instructions word by word in the modern era.
Of course, I have noticed this too. There are innumerable belligerent groups, and each group claims to be "real" Muslims or "good" Muslims while the others are not. This is an extension of the same phenomenon, where each party claims to follow the "real" Sharia accusing the other of not doing so.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
pakistan should long implemented sharia law/constitution at its bruth itself

atleast it would have saved them from writing consititution 4 times :rofl::biggrin2:

Batfan

Sharia law in Pakistan means the whole world on brink of nuclear attack. I doubt America would ever let that happen because these Pakistani radicals will arm every terror group with nukes. In such case Indi must remove its no first nuclear use doctrine as a nuclear attack on India is inevitable.
My 2 cents

bose

Country flag
Of course, I have noticed this too. There are innumerable belligerent groups, and each group claims to be "real" Muslims or "good" Muslims while the others are not. This is an extension of the same phenomenon, where each party claims to follow the "real" Sharia accusing the other of not doing so.
With in Muslims a Shia prayer nawaz is different from a Sunni prayer nawaz !!

There are difference within them what is an actual Sharia laws...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles