Pakistan is into a civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopalking

Pakistani now is fight with their Islamist group. We India can sit down and watch
and enjoy the fight. Wait until the Pak is exhausted and weak. We India can conquer Pakistani.

masterofsea

Pakistani now is fight with their Islamist group. We India can sit down and watch
and enjoy the fight. Wait until the Pak is exhausted and weak. We India can conquer Pakistani.
and then conqure China?

If Pakistan break a civil war,it soon will be spread to India.You will more enjoy it.

gokulakannan

^^^ USA wont allow talibans to win in pakistan. because it had spent a lot for this. If suppose talibans achieve their goal, then US ll prepare to declare the war on pakistan as it did it in afghan. So dont worry abt india, india will be safe.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh please grow up. Days of conquering, empires are finished.
You actually think that anyone in his right mind would like to take over Pakistan. Pakistan is only relevant to us today because it is exporting terror; the day it stops exporting terror it will stop being relevant to us. End of Discussion.

India can do nothing better than sit and watch in this civil war to be frank, there are only two things which we need to watch out for, 1. Pakistan nukes, 2. Ability of Pakistani groups to attack India

^^^ USA wont allow talibans to win in pakistan. because it had spent a lot for this. If suppose talibans achieve their goal, then US ll prepare to declare the war on pakistan as it did it in afghan. So dont worry abt india, india will be safe.
US is spending money to ensure that a future attack a la 9/11 doesn't occur.

Since you have not been following the news; US is willing to negotiate with Taliban and even give Taliban recognition.

gokulakannan

Oh please grow up. Days of conquering, empires are finished.
You actually think that anyone in his right mind would like to take over Pakistan. lol.

Pakistan is only relevant to us today because it is exporting terror; the day it stops exporting terror it will stop being relevant to us. End of Discussion.
ofcourse there is no need for us to conquer pakistan, but india need to get back POK

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
ofcourse there is no need for us to conquer pakistan, but india need to get back POK
Ideally yes but on the ground Indian govt is quite happy to let go off PoK, if LoC is made the IB.

gokulakannan

Since you have not been following the news; US is willing to negotiate with Taliban and even give Taliban recognition.
:eek:mg: US is willing to negotiate with taliban!! sorry i didnt heard this anywhere. any link?

indian_blues

Country flag
Unstable pakistan is not in India's interest, if Pakistan loses fighting those fanatic b@stards the onus of fighting them falls on us. We should engage with all regional and super power ensure Pakistan is safe from taliban even if it costs POK. We don't want an afghanistan as our neighbour I believe if pakistan falls so will India.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If anything, political instability there will help our case for a united Indian state of Kashmir. Beyond that, a weaker Pakistan is not in our best interests. We will have the same amount nuisance Pakistan is having with its western border.

indian_blues

Country flag
If anything, political instability there will help our case for a united Indian state of Kashmir.
I really don't get how the case will be strengthened but until Pakistan is intact a united kashmir state will be a distant dream. Be real man.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
:eek:mg: US is willing to negotiate with taliban!! sorry i didnt heard this anywhere. any link?
Next time you promise to google, before typing :wink:

Obama prepared to accept Taliban role in Afghan politics '
Obama prepared to accept Taliban role in Afghan politics - Telegraph

Unstable pakistan is not in India's interest, if Pakistan loses fighting those fanatic b@stards the onus of fighting them falls on us. We should engage with all regional and super power ensure Pakistan is safe from taliban even if it costs POK. We don't want an afghanistan as our neighbour I believe if pakistan falls so will India.
why ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If anything, political instability there will help our case for a united Indian state of Kashmir. Beyond that, a weaker Pakistan is not in our best interests. We will have the same amount nuisance Pakistan is having with its western border.
Having a case, and India actually going about doing something are 2 different things.

I really don't get how the case will be strengthened but until Pakistan is intact a united kashmir state will be a distant dream. Be real man.
United Kashmir ? Independent or under India ?
Do we want PoK ?

indian_blues

Country flag
If India needs to rise it needs peacefull neighbours, you think you can rise with one hand battling those b@stards on one end and other climbing for heights? Hakimullah mehsud already declared that thier next front is India after pakistan, if it becomes real it will be a long bloody war we can never win.

United Kashmir ? Independent or under India ?
Do we want PoK ?
I said United Kashmir State.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes, we do want, and are still claimants of all of POK.
By we you mean you or the Govt ?

I can assure you the GoI will jump at the first opportunity to declare LoC as the IB if Pak agrees.

Did you catch the news article in which the PoK leaders criticised the lack of Indian support for them.

If India needs to rise it needs peacefull neighbours, you think you can rise with one hand battling those b@stards on one end and other climbing for heights? Hakimullah mehsud already declared that thier next front is India after pakistan, if it becomes real it will be a long bloody war we can never win.
Get a grip on yourself.
That would be possible if Mehsud and his tribe enter Indian borders.
As long as they are in Pak and not in control of WMDs, and our borders are sealed and secure we needn't worry.

I said United Kashmir State.
Like the state of USA or India ? :p

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Taliban is far from invincible. In all cases, be it Pakistan, or even the US, it's lack of political will to eliminate it that's keeping Taliban alive. The US does not want the wars it starts to quickly end. For them, each war is a 'factory' (lets large sums of American tax-payer money be spent on defense and related firms, and lets them use ad hoc ways to tap the invaded country's natural resources, etc.)

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
It is sad to see people still think there is difference between Talibunnies/ LeT or what ever name they were/are having. All are same. Pakistan's most powerful institution i.e. Army/ISI have importance only because they are based on anti India if they loose that focus what will be there need to exist? Till the Pakistan remain stable they will exist and continue to hut us so it will be good if we dismantle them

gokulakannan

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Please do not talk about taking POK. This move is not supported by GOI and is not wise either. We have to position a lot of force to keep check of existing Kashmir and this might add to more problem. The other issue might be then we will lose face on international forum and become aggressor. I think India should focus on what we have and develop on it, we should avoid all possible situation which can destabilize us. Think of China they claim AP but have not created anything similar to what Pakistan did. IMO Pakistani cannot think logical and have ego issues, a smart Pakistan should be flexible and settle Kashmir with India. I am sure India can give some concessions if they do not ask for land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles