Pakistan is into a civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir79

Professional
If Pak government falls, you will have no choice but to take POK, and a whole bunch of other territory. You think Wahhabi terrorists are going to do nothing while they run the show? Get serious...

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
If Pak government falls, you will have no choice but to take POK, and a whole bunch of other territory. You think Wahhabi terrorists are going to do nothing while they run the show? Get serious...
I do not think Pakistan is going to disintegrate and I wish that does not happen and it is going to Impact India more then anyone else. I although feel USA might attack Pakistan, if this continues. I have a feeling they want to denuclearize Pakistan.

Flint

Rather immature thread. We all share hostile feelings for Pakistan no doubt, but please, look at things as they are rather than as you want them to be. Pakistan is not having a civil war. A civil war is when most of the population of a country gets divided into two or more hostile camps. Pakistan is facing an islamist insurgency.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
If Pakistan falls , India is going to have one hell of a refugee problem on it's hands. i feel things are coming to a breaking point in Pakistan the way things are going with serving and ex military personnel becoming increasingly involved in attacks on their own brethren very soon the army may split into pro- western and pro-Islamic forces i.e the pro- islamist officers and cadre might mutiny against the writ of the Pakistani state then all hell will break loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles