Pakistan Interested in Russian Air Defense Systems, Tanks

Zarvan

The only thing funny here Porki is your inability to grasp simple facts. (Which isn't surprising really given the state of your education system)

T-90 BHISHMA is the Indian Variant of of the T-90.
BHISHMA, the word itself is the name of a great warrior from one of our holy scriptures.

The Indian Variant has significant indigenous content including our indigenously developed composite armor.
It is heavier than the Russian variant and more protected.

The Russians don't have our variant of the T-90.
So try and deduce how you will test the BHISHMA??? :crazy:

You might test T-90.. but you can never test T-90S or BHISHMA as its called.

If you want to keep living in delusions it's alright. Delusional Porkis are good for us. That way, you'll be caught with your pants down when the war comes.

And obviously you'll be offered air defence systems from the previous generation. That's what happens when you cannot develop your own. :pound:
We are being offered latest generations of Air Defence systems. Idiots both PANTSIR S2 and BUK M3 and also s350 are latest generation. Secondly Russia is sending T-90 to Pakistan for particpating in competetion for AL HAIDER project. We are also developing AL KHALID II and our own Air Defence systems.

PAPA

Country flag
We are being offered latest generations of Air Defence systems. Idiots both PANTSIR S2 and BUK M3 and also s350 are latest generation. Secondly Russia is sending T-90 to Pakistan for particpating in competetion for AL HAIDER project. We are also developing AL KHALID II and our own Air Defence systems.
Beta he is talking about tanks and you are blabbering about air defence system .................

try to understand .....................ONLY INDIA has T-90 BHISM .

T-90 bhisma has many components of Israeli Markava tanks .................and a much better armor .

you can buy any other variant of T-90 but you can never
buy T-90 "Bhism " ..........

and yes first of all develop a scooter in Pakistan .:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

armyofhind

Country flag
Like I said in the other thread, I'd like to see Porkis come up with their begging bowl and go to their Arab Masters to pay for their arms purchases.

PAPA

Country flag
We are being offered latest generations of Air Defence systems. Idiots both PANTSIR S2 and BUK M3 and also s350 are latest generation.
any Russian official told that ?? No ...................only paki officials are Giving false hopes to their Dumb warmonger jehadi Junta ................

do you know the cost of S-350 ?? what is your annual defence budget ??

PAPA

Country flag
I'd like to see Porkis come up with their begging bowl and go to their Arab Masters to pay for their arms purchases.
their Arab Masters have shown their intentions by giving Highest civilian honor to Mr Narender Modi .

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Above from your post itself, show me where they are offering you stuff? We = Pakistan or is it something else by Lahori logic?
Lahori logic... LOL..

Is it better than Kabuli Channa ? :rotfl:

Zarvan

Beta he is talking about tanks and you are blabbering about air defence system .................

try to understand .....................ONLY INDIA has T-90 BHISM .

T-90 bhisma has many components of Israeli Markava tanks .................and a much better armor .

you can buy any other variant of T-90 but you can never
buy T-90 "Bhism " ..........

and yes first of all develop a scooter in Pakistan .:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
I don't know about T-90 variants what I know is T-90 is coming in Pakistan for trials other Tanks are OPLOT M and T-99 A2. One of them would be selected as future replacement for older Tanks like T-59 and T-69 and eventually AL ZARRAR. We are also going to come up with AL KHALID II soon and may be although I doubt but may be we go for ALTAY from Turkey. Could be 300 Altay

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I don't know about T-90 variants what I know is T-90 is coming in Pakistan for trials other Tanks are OPLOT M and T-99 A2. One of them would be selected as future replacement for older Tanks like T-59 and T-69 and eventually AL ZARRAR. We are also going to come up with AL KHALID II soon and may be although I doubt but may be we go for ALTAY from Turkey. Could be 300 Altay
If just T-90s are coming, why did you write Bhishma so specifically?

Zarvan

A friend told me that this is the version I have asked other sources they are saying version is not revealed yet but Russia has agreed to send T-90 and are ready to sell us if we select T-90 as our Tanks for our Al HAIDER project

sorcerer

Country flag
Because pakis are trying to CHECKMATE the Indian defence procurements with "Propaganda News". ...trying to portray a Hypothetical "WORLD OF EQUAL" with India.

Indian has T-90 So pakis put propaganda for procurement of T-90
In reality they are upgrading some tanks.

India has SU variants so pakis put out propaganda for procurement of Su-35 and 37.
This is a Propaganda to COUNTER the dilemma that US has denied these pakis F-16 and Since US and Russia are enemies Russia will equip pakis..
:crazy::pound::pound:
pakis logic are guided by champak and chandamama stories made for aam paki people.

India is opting for Russian Air Defence sysystem so pakis are putting out propaganda for Russian Air Defence System.
In reality pakis have settled for chinese version of LY80(Copied BUK system) in a total of 15 numbers with just the supply and NO TOT.

All these news media farts from pakistan is just to create a bubble that "Oh..We have that toooo in the process" in a pathetic posturing attempt as "Equal With India"now that these asses are cornered literally.

Waiting...whats next?

Seems like paki media has completely avoided news of equipping pakis with chinese equipments to counter India... shows the paki trust on chinese cheap mal and the news value that would make with the Indian audience.

pakis are trying to get maximum mileage with their media on India-US strategic alliance to promote paki-Russia wet dream.

Last edited:

Zarvan

I think pakis are expecting this reaction from us.

Man, I am so scared of this new shifting alliance. Russia+China+Paki
No we are not expecting anything we are just doing our work and building new relations and getting new and advance weapons from various sources

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
No we are not expecting anything we are just doing our work and building new relations and getting new and advance weapons from various sources
That is what making it scary.

I mean, I first thought you guys are joking. Then I read all the posts you posted.
With that much reliable data, how can I ignore this growing threat, bro.

I am very patriotic. It is giving me creeps. I mean your new alliance.
I wish we two countries can be friends.

New Pakistan is looking very dangerous. What with advanced weapons and everything.

hardip

I dont understand
pak most reliable supplier ..is china

so why pak not buying the chines tank?????

:D :D :D

may be they scare...this situation..
when ..in war with chiness tank..(oviously aginst india) take lock target A indian tank... nd when pak commander press MBT gun trigger.. they acpect distory indian tank but some how ....Chinese tank blow up self...OMG......!!!!!!!!

scary moment for pak

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I am also interested in F22s , will be visiting US to get it ;)

sorcerer

Country flag
we are not expecting - > Dont Expect Anything.
building new relations -> pakis are trying to build relationships with terrorism, an army ruled state, a defunct economy and a great deal of record for backstabbing the ones who fund/help them . Great!
getting new and advance weapons ->No..they are Russians not Americans or chinese.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
A friend told me that this is the version I have asked other sources they are saying version is not revealed yet but Russia has agreed to send T-90 and are ready to sell us if we select T-90 as our Tanks for our Al HAIDER project
Any links for that?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles