Pakistan has successfully tested Hatf 3 Ghaznavi Missile

BangersAndMash

You also might not know then, that Pakistan has provided manpower ( fighter pilots and technical troops mainly) to the lazy ass Arabs, to fight against Israel.

Sending active and regular troops to a war openly with govt. support against a third country would automatically make you an enemy. Isn't it?

Don't frame your opinion based on one side of the story. No one here is holier than thou.
Still made no difference, tiny Israel thrashed the combine might of the Muslim world. :clap::high5:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
He wrote 12.500 Km not 12,500 Km...
Thats distance between Islamabad and Rawalpindi :notbad:
Yeah an ICBM of 12.5 km.Ok that`s a stretching it a bit too far.

Well he meant 12,500 km.In some notations the comma is replaced with dot.[ie12.500 km instead of 12,500 km]Check out your calculator.Even there you have an option of changing the notation.

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Israel has been an enemy of Pakistan right from her inception on stolen arab land. She provided covert support to India in all conflicts with Pakistan and even had plans to destroy Kahuta with help from India in the nineties.

Getting Israel into the fire range of our nuclear ballistic missiles was therefor a natural thing to do.
Having Israel in our nuclear range also serves the goal to keep USA away from any misadventures on our territory.
If invaded, we would have the capability to strike USA where it hurts most: Israel, the heart of America.
The default understanding was the Musharraf was being mischievous (wanted to try subvert India and Israel closeness perhaps) and the above makes it precise.

Pakistan ties with Israel? Why not, asks Musharraf | Reuters

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The words of David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967
Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this ....
sorry to disappoint H.E. Ben Gurion, and to state quite firmly that we do not condone his assessment of us.

There is no place in us nor in our society for the hatred he has described and he is grossly inaccurate in this particular area of assessment.

It was obviously made before the time of Shahrukh Khan and many others, too numerous to mention and in all fields of endeavour in India.

Heck, we dont even hate the people from the very same human family living just a few metres away in Lahore.
we just want for them to stop the needless comparisons of themselves with much larger nations and the artificial need to "keep up with the Joneses" and to sincerely respond to the many peaceful initiatives from our side ..

During Desert Storm 1 & 2, many Muslim people from Iraq were given comfortable humanitarian refuge in India.at taxpayers' expense : Similarly for Indian Muslims going for Hajj not to mention special places reserved at Institutions of learning and other privileges.
So on that particular point, Ben Gurion was incorrect.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Don't know about Tipu yet but their are news we should expect test of Shaheen 3 soon with range of I think more than 4000 KM but Armed Forces are working on other missiles with really long range or we can ICBM like Taimur and Tipu
u know that muslim country with 4000 km missile is threat to west. u people are digging ur own graves

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Still made no difference, tiny Israel thrashed the combine might of the Muslim world. :clap::high5:
That's right... as a fact Israel BEAT Pakis in addition to other hundreds of middle east countries.

Pakis were defeated badly by Israel and Pakis are self acclaimed leader of the Muslim world.:thumb:

Neo

You guys are so naive...
Didn't your government know that Israel is guarded with ballistic missile defense systems?

You guys think you are just capable to nuke anything you want, well, guess what?
Israelis have ballistic missiles too and they are far more superior than yours.
Time to grow up and accept the truth.
Shaheen design dates back to late nineties, long before Israel was shielded.
Get your facts right.

Despite having the some of the best air defence sustems in the world, primitive Iraqi Scud rockets penetrated the missile defence and landed on Israeli cities durimg the Gulf War.

I agree that much has changed and improved since the Scuds but so are the missiles.
No BMD provides 100% assurance amd that is while a nuclear deterrence sti works because a single 40kt nuke is enough to cause enogh damage to a time state of Israel.

Neo

Distance between Islamabad pakistan and Tel Aviv israel

Distance between Islamabad and Tel Aviv.
Miles: 1988.42
Kilometers: 3199.97

Obviously it would be less at the borders. For example Gwadar base its about 2700 Km to Tel Aviv. I went to google maps and looked up the map and found a town near the Paki and Iran border to Tel Aviv distance. I used the town and distance of Zahedan, Iran and Tel Aviv, Israel since that is close to the Paki border. 2506 km = 1557 miles. Distance between Zahedan, Iran and Jerusalem, Israel 2463 km = 1530 miles.

One can say that Shaheen II can reach Israel from Pakistan ... and also goes beyond border of India (towards Middle-East). Also all of Iran is covered by Shaheen II. All of Shia terrotories are covered by Shaheen II. All of middle east is covered. Eastern europe is covered (up to Turkey) and also much of Central Asia. But the most important fact is that Shaheen II is not only a India specific missile but a middle-east specific missile.

Why the range is exactly 2,500 Km and not more why Ghauri III cancelled at 3,000 Km range.

Interesting facts -
distance Between Dubai and Islamabad 1214 miles / 1953.74 km / 1054.94 nautical miles
distance Between Tehran and Islamabad 1236 miles / 1989.15 km / 1074.05 nautical miles
distance Between Baghdad and Islamabad ...
distance Between Tel Aviv and Islamabad ...
distance Between Mecca and Islamabad 2192 miles / 3527.68 km / 1904.8 nautical miles

**Tel Aviv is closer compared to Mecca. And to be protector of Islam Mecca has to be within quick reach of Pakis and that means ultimately Israel is within quick reach.
Shaheen has never been range tested mate. Even 2.500km is disputed by some sources who claim a range of 2.000km max.
Shaheen III's decelopment started soon after II and it should do the job. Cover Andaman Islands and Israel.

Glint

Country flag
Get your facts right.

Despite having the some of the best air defence sustems in the world, primitive Iraqi Scud rockets penetrated the missile defence and landed on Israeli cities durimg the Gulf War.

I agree that much has changed and improved since the Scuds but so are the missiles.
No BMD provides 100% assurance amd that is while a nuclear deterrence sti works because a single 40kt nuke is enough to cause enogh damage to a time (I'm guessing you meant tiny) state of Israel.

Get your spelling right first.

Doesn't matter if it started in 1800s.
You guys are developing missiles on just allegations and your whole defense budget is probably not even close to Israel.
Your country is surviving on foreign aid and you're hoping to take on US, India and Israel

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Shaheen has never been range tested mate. Even 2.500km is disputed by some sources who claim a range of 2.000km max.
Shaheen III's decelopment started soon after II and it should do the job. Cover Andaman Islands and Israel.
In that case the missiles cannot reach Israel yet ... (that was my assumption earlier) but i relied on what you said in post #19 perhaps you were alluding to design and not actual range.

That means that the Pakistan policy is specific to not have a range upto Israel otherwise why is it specifically below 2500 km range (ironic and incongruous with missile development). Perhaps out of fear and American overview. Also perhaps the PRC has not provided and approved such a range use purposely (most likely).

But you allude that missiles can reach upto Israel. Perhaps you can share a little more information on Shaheen III whats the latest information and details on that.

Also perhaps you can share how Israel would be attacked by Pakistan.

This would be useful in light of the new middle-east policy development of Pakistan.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India has to develop better missile systems and missile defences including strategies to tackle these missiles.

Pakistan is amassing many such weapons on an alarming speed which has further created arms imbalance and has threatened the peace of this region yet again.

The funds Pakistan is receiving from multiple sources has to be taken into account as well so that the ways to address this menace should be comprehensive, not just out matching their capabilities militarily.

BangersAndMash

India has to develop better missile systems and missile defences including strategies to tackle these missiles.

Pakistan is amassing many such weapons on an alarming speed which has further created arms imbalance and has threatened the peace of this region yet again.

The funds Pakistan is receiving from multiple sources has to be taken into account as well so that the ways to address this menace should be comprehensive, not just out matching their capabilities militarily.
I find this extremely difficult to believe.

Personally, I don't believe pakistan has anything close to 100 nukes.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Get your facts right.

No BMD provides 100% assurance amd that is while a nuclear deterrence sti works because a single 40kt nuke is enough to cause enogh damage to a time state of Israel.

As for Pakistan's missiles ability to reach Israel, i have no doubt, I only doubt how Israel would react and i would hope
not to be anywhere near Pakistan if and when the reaction takes place.

Secondly i have no doubt whatsoever about Pakistanis ability to wage war - but great doubts in their ability to
wage peace.
As many Pakistanis themselves are saying, "A nation with nuclear capability but mostly without electricity "

Ref:- Pak - No electricity, only atom bombs - YouTube

Neo

In that case the missiles cannot reach Israel yet ... (that was my assumption earlier) but i relied on what you said in post #19 perhaps you were alluding to design and not actual range.

That means that the Pakistan policy is specific to not have a range upto Israel. Perhaps out of fear and American overview. Also perhaps the PRC has not provided and approved such a range use purposely (most likely).

But you allude that missiles can reach upto Israel. Perhaps you can share a little more information on Shaheen III whats the latest information and details on that.
To understand the dynamics of Pakistani missile arsenal you have to undersand Pakistani nuclear doctrine first.
Our nuclear doctrine is a defensive one as we don't have the ambition to become a global power. Our main threat in Asia comes from India and Israel so we have concentrated in covering these countries first and diverted all our resources into developping Shaheen II/III and other missiles. A 1.000km version of Babur is ready to be tested.

There are two reasons why we are not in a hurry to extend range to our BM Arsenal:
Main reason is lack of political will or military need to have ICBM's. We want to be regional power, not a super power.
Second to that is the fact that Pakistani nuclear warheads were based on HEU and we have only recently started building Pu based warheads which are considerably lighter than the HEU ones and have higher yield.

So the time was not right to have long range ICBM nor did we have funds or the capability to lift a heavy HEU warhead and fly it more than 2.500km.
It has only become possible now.

Last edited:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
It's a routine launch, nothing new there.
I'm waiting for the Tipu or Babar naval version to be tested.
tipu sultan ko peshwa ne kya buri maut haraya tha like that brahmos is better than any pakistan cruise missile

Compersion

Country flag
To understand the dynamics of Pakistani missile arsenal you have to undersand Pakistani nuclear doctrine first.
Our nuclear doctrine is a defensive one as we don't have the ambition to become a global power. Our main threat in Asia comes from India and Israel so we have concentrated in covering these countries first and diverted all our resources into developping Shaheen II/III and other missiles. A 1.000km version of Babur is ready to be tested.

There are two reasons why we are not in a hurry to extend range to our BM Arsenal:
Main reason is lack of political will or military need to have ICBM's. We want to be regional power, not a super power.
Second to that is the fact that Pakistani nuclear warheads were based on HEU and we have only recently started building Pu based warheads which are considerably lighter than the HEU ones and have higher yield.

So the time was not right to have long range ICBM nor did we have funds or the capability to lift a heavy HEU warhead and fly it more than 2.500km.
It has only become possible now.
I am still not sure how Pakistan targets Israel. Apart from personnel and training and small arms to others (that Pakistan probably does) how can Pakistan target Israel completely. You allude to Shaheen III but there are no details provided by you on its development and latest information. Also 1,000 km babur seems to be India specific and and Iran specific.

How can Pakistan tell the Saud family that they would protect the Shias and Mecca when the weather gets too hot in the desert. And also the American threat you refer to earlier. That ultimately means a identifiable instantaneous threat to Israel from Pakistan.

Even i am reading that the Ghauri-II missile has a maximum range of 2,000 km. What i am implying is the all the missiles and military equipment in Pakistan will be explicitly below the range and the threat to Israel and that is done on purpose and out of fear. The middle east policy is perhaps reaching to the borders of Iraq and not Israel.

I thought you would describe in more detail how Israel can be hit by Pakistan. How can Pakistan attack Israel now.

Perhaps one way is that Iran is mindful of Pakistan posture and therefore regards its development of Nuclear Weapons to be such (Sunni Nuclear State and Shia Nuclear State). That makes it a threat to Israel and middle east balance and parameters and ultimately Pakistan is the reason why Iran is developing Nukes. Pakistan is threatening Israel by way of Iran. That is why the Pakistan middle-east policy will alert Israel.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles