Pakistan fakes Babur missile test

Immanuel

Country flag
Nuclear cruise missile fired will invite same response as Tactical nukes. So all the rhetoric of nuclear attack by a CM is their figment of imagination.
True, but how does one know which is a nuke and which isn't? Hence we need plenty of layers of defense starting from the SR-SAM, Akash SAM, MR SAM, LR SAM (Navy) and S-400.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
True, but how does one know which is a nuke and which isn't? Hence we need plenty of layers of defense starting from the SR-SAM, Akash SAM, MR SAM, LR SAM (Navy) and S-400.
Its easy to put survillance underwater than overwater to identify submarine for missile launch. Cant say more here.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Of-course we need multi layer defense, no doubt about it.

I am sure you know the question you put (how we would know if incoming missile is nuclear tipped or not) is a brain twister ??:tongue2:

There was detailed discussion at WAB on this. Thanks to OOE, the only way to know is after the missile hits its intended target. So you point remains correct that we need multi layer defense.

However I was talking about deterrence that will fail soon Pakistan goes for nuclear option and there will be no Pakistan left.

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
kyber pakhtoon , sindh , baluchistan..........and punjab...

three friends......just will need to manage one , which will be landlocked...

hit&run

Mod
Its easy to put survillance underwater than overwater to identify submarine for missile launch. Cant say more here.
SLCM are more easier to launch given tactics are used with the help of surface fleet as compare to SLBM.

The best but laborious method is to tail each of their submarine and to do that we gotta increase the numbers exponentially and fast.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I agree with this rule crap and submarine was Augusta 90 B
What's the range of submarine then?

Total virtual range of strategic weapon can be calculated hence.

Like global range of INS Arihant gives us virtual global range ICBM.
Congrats anyway! :biggrin2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Looks like three different videos joined together

one is the launch which appears from under the water,

Then red color missile in mid flight.

Now notice the change in the size of missile, it has not been clearly caught in frame, it actually looked like attack helicopter shooting at the target. Pakistanis please explain this change of color and physical character of missile.

porky_kicker

Country flag
if u all look at the video , there r 4 different shots joined together .
why ?

1st shot is interesting , the video shows the missile coming out but no sign of the cruise stage kicking in , ie still powered by the rocket (booster) stage.

also regarding the launch platform porkies here r claiming it is the Augusta 90 B , but that is easier said than done , considering the extensive modification that would be required to the fire control systems etc to support the launch of the SLCM.

it would require the OEMs help the carry out the modifications , which i doubt has happened.

so what happened ?

they just cut pasted a video showing a SLCM launch (could be a harpoon/exocet LOLZ :pound:) to show that porkies have a indigenous capability and hide the fact that the in coming chinese submarines will be fitted with totally chinese designed/modified SLCM. it is a classical red herring operation IMO, to save themselves and their chinese fathers from charges of missile technology proliferation.

i have a feeling both US and india knew about it , just look at the number of missile launches india is doing recently together with the back listing of the porkie defense companies by the US.

Last edited:

bipin

Now notice the change in the size of missile, it has not been clearly caught in frame, it actually looked like attack helicopter shooting at the target. Pakistanis please explain this change of color and physical character of missile.
Hohoho, their CGI team is so fantastic.
Probably same amateurs behind the Kulbhushan Yadav confession video too.

I mean we made Tere Bin Laden as a parody. They portray such shitty jokes as reality.

ganesh177

Country flag
May be soon we will see articles floating how this event of color changing missile was a hoax.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
In a statement on Monday, Army spokesman Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoorsaid that the missile was fired from an underwater, mobile platform and hit its target with precise accuracy. Babur-3 is a sea-based variant of Ground Launched Cruise Missile (GLCM) Babur-2, which was successfully tested earlier in December, last year, according to the Inter Services Public Relations statement.

Under water Mobile platform......... its not sub. Plus it took them almost 10 days to joint together video.....:hail:

Last edited:

brational

Country flag
Iran and Oman are the targets.. Brain dead Baki mullah scientists must have written the wrong codes. They will change the course. Indian assets are safe...

charlie

Country flag
Congrats to Pakistan and the team who achived it

Guys just take a back seat and congrulate for the achievement

Lets keep the mud throwing contest for some other day.

vinuzap

congratulate for what a country which can't manufacture a pen will manufacture a submarine lauch cruise missile

whole world know rouge nation like pakistan and north korea carry chinese missile so whats a new heck there nuclear scientist was caught smuggling and doing mujra but what is laughable is a video can't be made properly such is standard

ganesh177

Country flag
idiot who started this thread do care to adress the issue of the magic of color changing missile ?

idiots on their forum try to cover up by saying its light getting reflected ? What light ? And how does changes color ? Coz light reflects from every fuckin object on this planet. lol

Only madrassa educated will believe such things.

indiazain

Country flag
Just saw entire video they are fooling their madersa educated countrymen. All colors and size dont match......:rofl:
The most funny part is the "flag" at the end.Shows that this is just BS as usual.Now if they video graphed everything why dont they show us the launch from the sub itself.Oh they forgot the most important part. They could have simply created a some kind of sea launch platform which my be like an air tight canister.

Look at this video ,I cannot find a single missile that is angled as the missile is being launched.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You gotta find our Pontoon before it will lobe something that will burn your family living in any Pakistani slum.

So SL LACM = Second strike capability ?? Have you even look at the size of India. Even after getting Chinese rust buckets on doll you will be short of missile that can retaliate with maximum punitive overwhelming strike.

Second strike means we burnt all your slums including anything that walks and crawls. If you do not know our no first use policy is only for non nuclear nations.

Augusta: I thought you understand the Industry. You can not produce a single system let alone making new Augusta without paying French or getting their permission.

Your government is aware of this unlike internetyea clowns of Pakistan. That is why they could not disclose the platform of this fake launch.

I can imagine a scenario where France will be pressurized to abandon any ties with Pakistan because they are letting (Licence produce :blah:) alter their submarines having nuclear attack capabilities for a claim that is actually to diffuse advantage India after Agni-5 that rattled China-man as well.
Exactly. The ISPR handout was craftily written. It said Babur 3 was launched from a "Submarine Mobile platform" . So legally it didn't say it was French or any other platform and legally French aren't obliged to investigate or take any action. That's called bending the rules without breaking them.
Also look closely at the video, no tug boats are seen, as was in the case of Indian pontoon launch of K-15. Tugs were there holding the sub sea pontoon in position. So the submarine mobile platform was an actual submarine.
About intellectual property of Agosta, all legalities were done and dusted long ago and all licences obtained from French and facilities built in Karachi.

hit&run

Mod
Exactly. The ISPR handout was craftily written. It said Babur 3 was launched from a "Submarine Mobile platform" . So legally it didn't say it was French or any other platform and legally French aren't obliged to investigate or take any action. That's called bending the rules without breaking them.
About intellectual property of Agosta, all legalities were done and dusted long ago and all licences obtained from French and facilities built in Karachi.
When Indians put the facts before you all became sober.

All you inflated air is leaked after making tall claims of nuclear patrols using french submarines. Now you agree that there are repercussion disclosing the name of the Submarine.

Licence: You know "tatti" about being able to licence produce French submarines. Your Navy wouldn't have spit on China for submarines if you could have been able to mass produced Augusta. Please stop being absurd.

@sayareakd . I am not quite sure but but I think I have seen the second frame of the video of red colored Cruise Missile flight making land fall/crossing the beach before. Please dig it out if anyone of you have seen it before. I could be totally wrong.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles