Pakistan enters contract with Turkey to manufacture Attack Helicopters T-129

shade

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I'm ban for the... 10th time (at least) on defense.pk because I write that if Turkey is not able to produce a helo turbine, how to speak about a fighter engine.
Poor muslims....
Hehe sir, I went there and made them seethe and cope
You talk sense there ,big mistake you make kek
Absolute state of a Frenchman on a pakistani forum

Covfefe

Country flag
I'm ban for the... 10th time (at least) on defense.pk because I write that if Turkey is not able to produce a helo turbine, how to speak about a fighter engine.
Poor muslims....
Looks like Biden will give some variant of F16 to Turkey as a consolation prize and not push them too far towards China and Russia. Their economy is in the gutter, have no solid industrial base to support 5-6th gen fighter development and at the end of the day they are needed to keep migrants from Europe- so Biden will most likely cut them a deal in days to come. Unless Erdogan screws up again.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I love to show them the real but so cruel reality : they imagine they are stars but only worms in fact.
It's delicious, really (but rare because ban nearly 8 months on twelve).
You will lose brain cells at alarming rate if ever you tried to talk logic with porkystani unless you tow the line of its master Chinese communist party lullz.

>The word of CheeeJingping is true.
>The word is true because its published in global times.
>Global times is true because it is the word of Cheee.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
news was broken by my friend and on friday pak army canceled the deal with turkey
There were news that were roaming about claiming that Pakistan has cancelled the deal of T-129 helicopters with Turkey but now some Counter Reports have emerged/are emerging which claim that Pakistan Army has denied such claims of cancellation of deal of T-129 ATAK helicopter with Turkey.

Super Flanker

Banned
Poor muslims....
Than sir I would Advise you too just leave that Pakistan Defence Forum. You have got Banned more than 8 times so it's no use of returning to that bullshit forum. You can chill out with us on DFI. Anyways PDF(Pork Defence Forum) is basically a forum where you are not allowed to hurt the egoes of Porkis. Anyways don't go back there. That shitty PDF is a lost cause.

Indians to PDF be like:
e7340b04-9def-40ac-88f9-a058d0763bb8.png

Super falcon

Country flag
There were news that were roaming about claiming that Pakistan has cancelled the deal of T-129 helicopters with Turkey but now some Counter Reports have emerged/are emerging which claim that Pakistan Army has denied such claims of cancellation of deal of T-129 ATAK helicopter with Turkey.
Deal has been canceled now Z 10 ME will be inducted finaly turks wasted lot of time they have issues with engined

Super Flanker

Banned
Deal has been canceled now Z 10 ME will be inducted finaly turks wasted lot of time they have issues with engined
I guess this news maybe true afterall. Because anyways it was not feasible for Pakistan to wait and keep delaying because of Engines. They simply couldn't Wait more so that's why the Chinese Z-10 is the only option that is left for them.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I guess this news maybe true afterall. Because anyways it was not feasible for Pakistan to wait and keep delaying because of Engines. They simply couldn't Wait more so that's why the Chinese Z-10 is the only option that is left for them.
Wese bhi pese toh China koh hi dena hai na
Kya farak padta hai turki ya chini

Super Flanker

Banned
Wese bhi pese toh China koh hi dena hai na
Ha wahi baath hogi shayaadh because anyways Pakistan has no other option Available to them now. They won't be getting T-129 Because of engines because US has put sanctions on that. So the only option left was Chinese Z-10, better to buy something rather than not buying at all.
maxresdefault-19.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles