Country flag
Pakistan to pay interest at higher rate on Saudi loan
The $6b IMF loan is less expensive

1638167510732.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
The Legate (@TheLegateIN) Tweeted:
Report: Pakistan Army to enter passenger airline business.
Seeks loan from China to purchase 06 ARJ21-700.
Future plans for C919.

So buying Chinese aircraft on Chinese proivded loans which gonna be used for civilian use in a market with such a low air traffic 😂😂😂 .

Another scam in development

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
So buying Chinese aircraft on Chinese proivded loans which gonna be used for civilian use in a market with such a low air traffic 😂😂😂 .

Another scam in development
Pakistani aviation market is a big flop Despite a 22 crore population, they have nothing to show in terms of passenger statistics. I have a friend of mine who works at a major consulting company that was doing a regional study for Asia Pacific region. He mentioned that even Pakistani cargo market is 90% dependent on Middle Eastern carriers. Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Oman Air, etc. carry the bulk of Pakistani cargo to Europe, and North America while China's airlines are responsible for transshipment to the East. Including Australia!

Imagine China Eastern flying into your airport and taking YOUR cargo to Australia via Chengdu or Beijing! I have travelled to over 145 countries the world and not once have I used or seen a Chinese airline operate in such significance from any Indian airport (except Cathay Pacific due to its former special status). Just seen Air China and China Eastern a few times in Delhi, that's it.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Pakistani aviation market is a big flop Despite a 22 crore population, they have nothing to show in terms of passenger statistics. I have a friend of mine who works at a major consulting company that was doing a regional study for Asia Pacific region. He mentioned that even Pakistani cargo market is 90% dependent on Middle Eastern carriers. Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Oman Air, etc. carry the bulk of Pakistani cargo to Europe, and North America while China's airlines are responsible for transshipment to the East. Including Australia!

Imagine China Eastern flying into your airport and taking YOUR cargo to Australia via Chengdu or Beijing! I have travelled to over 145 countries the world and not once have I used or seen a Chinese airline operate in such significance from any Indian airport (except Cathay Pacific due to its former special status). Just seen Air China and China Eastern a few times in Delhi, that's it.

India had 170 million air passenger in 2019.
Porkys had just 7 million.

That's 25 times difference.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Such a poorly designed motorway. Apart from scenic beauty there is absolutely nothing to celebrate.

Ninja technique of converting a 2 lane highway into a 3 lane one. :rofl:
Will wash away if floods occur.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles