Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

HitmanBlood

Country flag
You got me wrong and I know India has some good parts but in the overall picture Pakistan has better Infra and it is an unfair comparison because India is a country with 1.4billion it can't out Infra country with 7 times less population way to much less shanty towns and cities etc etc.. The overall Infra is just better in PK
This population logic may work on PDF but not here. India has better infra than your Na Pak land and this not an opinion but a fact of reality.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars it's just started just wait and watch. :hehe:
I mean how much their 3 years are compared to others.
You got me wrong and I know India has some good parts but in the overall picture Pakistan has better Infra and it is an unfair comparison because India is a country with 1.4billion it can't out Infra country with 7 times less population way to much less shanty towns and cities etc etc.. The overall Infra is just better in PK
Trust me isn't the source.
You should be providing that Pak is better overall infrastructure or simply leave it.
If Pak actually had better infrastructure, it should be having at least equivalent roads per capita, higher percentage of paved roads and better railway and urban transit systems (which factually are nonexistent).
Hill stations aren't equal to infrastructure.

Statistically, world's most densely populated countries are likely to have better infrastructure as it becomes commercially viable. Population actually is not an impediment but a boon for infrastructure projects.

There is a reason why Pakistani Punjab is far better than all other provinces which rank below sub-Sahara Africa in HDI.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeh dekh Chewtiye, Gulmarg in India.
Tens of millions live that kind of life-style in PK in hill town communities with alot of space where as you find it rare in India and people are concentrated in urban cities.. It is just not a way of life. A hill town villa with huge space free of others is a common site in PK surrounded by beautiful nature

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You should be providing that Pak is better overall infrastructure or simply leave it.
If Pak actually had better infrastructure, it should be having at least equivalent roads per capita, higher percentage of paved roads and better railway and urban transit systems (which factually are nonexistent).
It honestly has better roads not even comparison

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars

images - 2021-07-17T152924.914.jpeg

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
My man, you can easily help this discussion by citiing facts and figures that support your case.

Right now basing your position purely in supposed anecdotal evidence helps no one and is frankly a fruitless discussion.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My man, you can easily help this discussion by citiing facts and figures that support your case.

Right now basing your position purely in supposed anecdotal evidence helps no one and is frankly a fruitless discussion.
No need for politicised polls I have seen both countries but you are welcome to keep your opinion.. We can always agree to disagree

HitmanBlood

Country flag

Statistically, world's most densely populated countries are likely to have better infrastructure as it becomes commercially viable. Population actually is not an impediment but a boon for infrastructure projects.

There is a reason why Pakistani Punjab is far better than all other provinces which rank below sub-Sahara Africa in HDI.
He is even lying about those hill stations photos. He said that is a village. no. Its actually a resort.

Screenshot_20210717-152959_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Here is your village del homo

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Tens of millions live that kind of life-style in PK in hill town communities with alot of space where as you find it rare in India and people are concentrated in urban cities.. It is just not a way of life. A hill town villa with huge space free of others is a common site in PK surrounded by beautiful nature
85-90% of Pakistani population lives on ground areas and coasts. Population in AJK, Northern KPK and GB are a miniscule percentage in lakhs.
It honestly has better roads not even comparison
Good to know. So what's the kilometerage of roads and highways?
What's the percentage of paved roads? And how much roads there are beyond Punjab at first place?
Since you are not going to use a source at all, at least give us an insight.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Paksitan has so much better Infra Saarrrrrr
India had the worst Infra Saarrrrrr
That's why villages in middle of nowhere in western Ghats gets electricity 24×7 Saarrr
And plum cities with ultra modern infrastructure in paksitan gets half day load shedding saaarrrr

HitmanBlood

Country flag
These in PK are not resorts but rather a way of living.. They are many communities who love the highlander life.. They also prefer space rather than houses sitting tight to each other.. Some times you have to walk 500-600 meters for the next house to appear. It is a way of living not resorts... They prefer distance rather than sitting tight close to each other houses.

Here you lied see for yourself troll.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Please say that tens of millions of Pakistanis live in this (This is from Mumbai).
1626516168257.jpeg

And not in This (Karachi a reality of Pakis).
1626516373560.jpeg

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
No need for politicised polls I have seen both countries but you are welcome to keep your opinion.. We can always agree to disagree

Whatta logix.

Are you admitting that you have no facts to back yourself up and are just trolling and wasting people's time?

Don't you have something better to do?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
The last one was technically whether it belongs to the governor or not.. The second one was just another angle from the first pic.. Just an error nothing sinister
Your attachments are showing as "proxy.php" btw

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whatta logix.

Are you admitting that you have no facts to back yourself up and are just trolling and wasting people's time?

Don't you have something better to do?
I am just telling you that PK has indeed better Infra overall than India and there is not even a competition. India has ridiculously amount of shanty cities and towns which brings down the overall infra by alot.... Which also rules them out in the convo

HitmanBlood

Country flag
The last one was technically whether it belongs to the governor or not.. The second one was just another angle from the first pic.. Just an error nothing sinister
Oh you liar troll.

Here you googled an image of a resort and claimed its a normal village in Papiland.

Screenshot_20210717-153833_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Here I proved that it is a resort you dummy.
Screenshot_20210717-152959_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

You Pakis are not the brightest bulbs, are you?

BTW a village to be maintained like a resort would require tons of money in tax collection which your people doesn't have. So stop dreaming.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles