Pakistan Downed F-16 Pilot Confirmed in Leaked Medal List

Frontrunner

Country flag
Folks.. SO HERE'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH..these are the pork pilots who are being awarded ludo medals.. one major point being 2 nd 3 guy could be the very well the doosra banda (lynched pilot)... So here's how i decode PAF Lies

1.Remember the first guy noman appeared after dogfight shaking hand with paf chief nd is awarded higher rank of medals.. why? cause he is the guy who shot down wing commander abhinandan's mig 21..

2.The other two sets of guyz specially the much talked about hasan siddiqui is nowhere to be seen.. a la in line of branding a martyr..nd What actually corroborates our stance is.. these two guyz at no 2 nd 3 are awarded lower hierarchy of military honours.. than 1st guy.. now what does it imply?? Remember PAF claims to have shot down two aircraft .. in only to cover up their loss... If two IAF aircraft was being shot then why award lower honours to no 2 & 3.. why not award each of them highest honour..if they eually shot down two aircraft (one being dual seater f-16) this doesn't add to any common sense... thus reiterates.. no 2 & 3 are the doosra banda of ill-fated F-16D.. Which our wing commander abhinandan shot down..

3. We haven't changed from our line from starting.. i.e one mig21 shot with pilot as pow.. nd one F-16 shot down on their side..as abhinandan being awarded VIR CHAKRA.. no ambiguity... it is the pork which is lying through teeth nd are continuously changing goal post.. to cover for their lies.. first they lied about balakot bombing.. then f-16 involved.. then they lied about pilots.. with internet down on loc for 15 days they obviously would hv wanted no image of downed F-16 in the internet.. connect the dots..this corroborates our claim..

Pakistan has eventually walked into their own lies by revealing pilots name.. no jf17 pilots are awarded highest military honours.. nd most probably they will award a dead(doosra banda lynched) pilot however without mentioning posthumously...

Now all the dots are aligned.. with pakistan lies being blown to smithereens.. a la their downed F-16..
559d1f03-01ee-40db-a4c1-9060c86202c9-jpeg.573877.jpg

Last edited:

Frontrunner

Country flag
Now even al bakis are questioning why other set of pilots being awarded lower honours.. if they had shot down mighty SU30 MKI?? Lolx.. they can't hide their lies anymore... With irrefutable evidence of two aircraft going down on 27th February during dogfight.. it is their much tauted f-16D which bore the brunt of wing commander abhinandan's courage..
IMG_20190814_083503.jpg

Frontrunner

Country flag
I think shahbaz is the dead one ,a UK based porki intentionally released a similar sounding name to do SM jehad and when Indians latched onto it they countered it ,

This was a ploy so people don't look for similar name and think it as false ,
Shahbaz might be the lynched one and this Hassan siddiqui might be the one injured but survived.
Very well be the case.. name of the pilots can be debated.. However it doesn't change the fact that one F-16 was shot down by wing commander abhinandan..
We have irrefutable evidence of two planes going down.. nd IAF also shared radar image of downed F-16 to further corroborate our claims.. Now PAF has knowingly or unknowingly revealed their lies.. they claimed two IAF aircraft being shot with two pilots in custody.. only to cover their lies of their own F-16 being shot down.. in future i predict name of downed F-16 pilot(s) will come out in public domain..

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
So will Hassan be awarded in person on TV? There is no news and pics of Hassan after Paki drum beating ended in first week of March.

Bosch

Country flag
Time for Indian journos to use all their resources and reconstruct the lives of these 3 porki pilots before and after Balakot.

Frontrunner

Country flag
So will Hassan be awarded in person on TV? There is no news and pics of Hassan after Paki drum beating ended in first week of March.
There's the catch.. i don't think they will telecast it.. however it doesn't change the fact that one of there F-16 was shot down...name of pilot of downed F-16 is debatable... However remember name of hasan was doing rounds even before noman.. nd the pics nd video of him were being shown as if paying homage to a MARTYR.. this is what makes it fishy.. i am not sure but their is a high chance that HASAN SIDDIQUI may well be the DOOSRA BANDA of gafoora.. as he was lynched to death by his own countrymen..

Anathema

Country flag
Folks.. SO HERE'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH..these are the pork pilots who are being awarded ludo medals.. one major point being 2 nd 3 guy could be the very well the doosra banda (lynched pilot)... So here's how i decode PAF Lies

Now all the dots are aligned.. with pakistan lies being blown to smithereens.. a la their downed F-16..
View attachment 37557
Relax. Pakis are way ahead of us in Info warfare. If it was indeed Hasan they would not have released his footage on 27th. So my bet is Hasan is very well alive and will be shown on TV - taking award.
My bet is Shahbaz guy ; i had hoped indian intelligence agencies would have got hold of downed F16 footage,but it looks like thats not the case.

By way looks like there are lot of pilot names in the rooster. What are the other awards for ? All pilots that participated in the mission ?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Relax. Pakis are way ahead of us in Info warfare. If it was indeed Hasan they would not have released his footage on 27th. So my bet is Hasan is very well alive and will be shown on TV - taking award.
My bet is Shahbaz guy ; i had hoped indian intelligence agencies would have got hold of downed F16 footage,but it looks like thats not the case.

By way looks like there are lot of pilot names in the rooster. What are the other awards for ? All pilots that participated in the mission ?
siddiqui is alive. Hyder Shahbaz Ali is not. that's why his death has been hidden. he fits the profile.

Deathstar

Country flag

And when is that ceremony?evening?

Anathema

Country flag
siddiqui is alive. Hyder Shahbaz Ali is not. that's why his death has been hidden. he fits the profile.
Totally agree ! It very well be Shahbaz Ali. Fits the bill , is a top gun and was supposed to be a talented F16 driver. Retired PAF pilots with whom i interact has categorically deinied this , with one saying that he meet Shahbaz recently at a USAF base. But i dont buy it.

Bosch

Country flag
If Hyder is dead and Porkis initially tried to hide his death, why are they releasing it now? Like someone else suggested, the names of Noman and Hassan were making rounds from the day of the fight itself. Hyder's name is new. Porkis have replaced the dead doosra banda with this Hyder who will receive hilale imtiayaz.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
According to my understanding of paki psyche, Hassan is dead due to missile impact and shahbaz was lynched.

Paki said they beat up a Sikh pilot. Shahbaz would have looked like Sikh if he had some cloth covering his head.

Hassan is no where to be seen after 1st week of March and those too are old recordings and pics.

Frontrunner

Country flag
According to my understanding of paki psyche, Hassan is dead due to missile impact and shahbaz was lynched.

Paki said they beat up a Sikh pilot. Shahbaz would have looked like Sikh if he had some cloth covering his head.

Hassan is no where to be seen after 1st week of March and those too are old recordings and pics.
Exactly.. nd even before name of noman came.. Pakistanis were busy paying Tributes to hasan as if he is a martyr.. nd why would they award him lower honour as compared to noman.. when according to their claim.. he downed mighty SU30 mki?? Lolxx al bakis in PEEDF are now have realised their blunder.. now they are asking for court martial of the person who published this image.. :rofl: watch nd laugh

IMG_20190814_121824.jpg

IndiaRising

Country flag

hassan was shown once after 27 feb when their chief went to visit their pilots who took part in these operations.

shahbaz is most likely gone. there is no trace of him.

scroll to around the 20 minute mark. shahbaz is CO of siddiqui's unit.

Frontrunner

Country flag
hassan was shown once after 27 feb when their chief went to visit their pilots who took part in these operations.

shahbaz is most likely gone. there is no trace of him.

scroll to around the 20 minute mark. shahbaz is CO of siddiqui's unit.

Can u share the image where noman nd hasan are at the same frame with PAF chief.. as far as i remember only noman was their shaking hands with paf chief.. kindly correct if u hv the image.. thanks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles