Pakistan coronavirus hidden truths and crisis flare info

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pakistan are sharing fake videos and news from Reddit etc we need countermeasures hence I created this thread but no one is contributing
Actually dude , people are not much interested in porks until they do something on border , also Focus on pakistan has turned from a adversary to a pig always needling till it is slaughtered

Abdus Salem killed

Actually dude , people are not much interested in porks until they do something on border , also Focus on pakistan has turned from a adversary to a pig always needling till it is slaughtered
You don't understand they archive this news on Thier sites any bad news made available even if it is fake it must be countered by bad news from Thier side even if it is shared less pls help

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
You don't understand they archive this news on Thier sites any bad news made available even if it is fake it must be countered by bad news from Thier side even if it is shared less pls help
I agree with you but what I am telling you is the current mood ,I know they are much of threat in media propoganda

MonaLazy

Illusive

Country flag
Pakis are obsessed with India, in twitter just go watch timelines of pakis, its full of Indian news with some paki political tweets in between. Saw while replying to a paki who seemed like a decent paki and then saw its timeline.

Ultimately what is the point, to show pakis they are shithole? Dude they are shameless people, unko ye baat already pata hai :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles