Pakistan coronavirus hidden truths and crisis flare info

Abdus Salem killed

Pakis are obsessed with India, in twitter just go watch timelines of pakis, its full of Indian news with some paki political tweets in between. Saw while replying to a paki who seemed like a decent paki and then saw its timeline.

Ultimately what is the point, to show pakis they are shithole? Dude they are shameless people, unko ye baat already pata hai :laugh:
Stop responding tome and dog up articles news etc

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan are sharing fake videos and news from Reddit etc we need countermeasures hence I created this thread but no one is contributing
You don't understand they archive this news on Thier sites any bad news made available even if it is fake it must be countered by bad news from Thier side even if it is shared less pls help
Who cares?

As I have told before, Indians in general have lost interest in Pakistan is past few years. That's why BJP has been beefing up global issues here since 2020 (and not being that successful as it used to be against an 11 times weaker country). They used it too much.

I was going to delete this stupid thread yesterday anyway, don't remember why I didn't.

Abdus Salem killed

Who cares?

As I have told before, Indians in general have lost interest in Pakistan is past few years. That's why BJP has been beefing up global issues here since 2020 (and not being that successful as it used to be against an 11 times weaker country). They used it too much.

I was going to delete this stupid thread yesterday anyway, don't remember why I didn't.
BCS it's too important for national security and statistics of an enemy nation

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
BCS it's too important for national security and statistics of an enemy nation
Not really in case of a country who doesn't have its own stats.
Pakistan has not been able to count its population since 1980s. All we know whether there is a corona shitfest or not, we wouldn't know anything. Case closed.

Abdus Salem killed

Not really in case of a country who doesn't have its own stats.
Pakistan has not been able to count its population since 1980s. All we know whether there is a corona shitfest or not, we wouldn't know anything. Case closed.
Pakistan has not been able to count its population since 1980s

what
really any source for this BCS this is the first time I have heard of it?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
what really any source for this BCS this is the first time I have heard of it?
You won't find any source for census since that didn't happen.

This below on wasn't a proper census but attempted to count population like 1998. But there wasn't any significant socio economic data besides.

Abdus Salem killed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles