Pakistan claims Junagadh in new map

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I had to double check if I was reading Faking News or something similar :lol:

-
"In yet another provocation towards India, Pakistan government on Tuesday approved a new political map showing the union territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh as Pakistani territories. The controversial map also shows the erstwhile state of Junagadh in Gujarat and Sir Creek within Pakistan's borders."

"After unveiling the new map, Imran Khan said it is backed by "all political parties and people of Pakistan". He also said that this map is against the Indian government's August 5 decision in Jammu and Kashmir last year."

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

-
"In yet another provocation towards India, Pakistan government on Tuesday approved a new political map showing the union territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh as Pakistani territories. The controversial map also shows the erstwhile state of Junagadh in Gujarat and Sir Creek within Pakistan's borders."

"After unveiling the new map, Imran Khan said it is backed by "all political parties and people of Pakistan". He also said that this map is against the Indian government's August 5 decision in Jammu and Kashmir last year."

Forgive them bhai,Pakistanis are bit weak in geography(and also weak in maths,physics,history etc)

Srinivas_K

Country flag

-

I think the world takes note of this aggression and acknowledges India's actions as needed to safeguard its interests.

Last edited:

nick_indian

Country flag
China and its two bit failed state allies are getting desperate. After Nepal communists map release, this is another show of desperation.

The Chinese know they will lose a lot of manufacturing and investment to India, they can't handle the truth of the coming reality.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
China and its two bit failed state allies are getting desperate. After Nepal communists map release, this is another show of desperation.

The Chinese know they will lose a lot of manufacturing and investment to India, they can't handle the truth of the coming reality.
You really believe that company's are going to exit China!!!
Sir I can tell you that reality is far different than it.

If anything the pandemic showed is that Chinese government (central government) quickly brought the situation under control when they took it seriously something that our government failed. This is a quality that big business like.

nick_indian

Country flag
You really believe that company's are going to exit China!!!
Sir I can tell you that reality is far different than it.

If anything the pandemic showed is that Chinese government (central government) quickly brought the situation under control when they took it seriously something that our government failed. This is a quality that big business like.
It has already started read the news. All of them may not leave. But many will. Chinese manufacturing sector is going to take a major hit.

Also, nobody with a sane mind trusts China's numbers.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
It has already started read the news. All of them may not leave. But many will. Chinese manufacturing sector is going to take a major hit.

Also, nobody with a sane mind trusts China's numbers.
Can you provide some credible links. Most of them talk about companies may or companies looking to move, the keyword here are may and looking. Until it becomes reality I'll differ the judgement on this issue.

We also need it clearly establish that when new article says companies may move their operation from China what is their definition of operations.

nick_indian

Country flag
Can you provide some credible links. Most of them talk about companies may or companies looking to move, the keyword here are may and looking. Until it becomes reality I'll differ the judgement on this issue.

We also need it clearly establish that when new article says companies may move their operation from China what is their definition of operations.
https://www.patentlyapple.com/paten...etnam-continues-and-that-apples-iphone-5.html

https://www.ft.com/content/1389cc16-bf2f-4fcd-8976-86334fc506d4

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
If you read the article its says
diversifying away from its main Chinese production base to mitigate the impact of disruptions
, it never says they will leave China.
Mr. Tim Cook Apple's CEO spent some time expressing confidence in the supply chain in China that they've created by emphasizing the quality of production and the depth of engineering it has versus moving outside of China to simply save on costs alone.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Let's claim Sindh as part of India. 😂

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

-

We can add Pakistan's Map in India's. I see an opportunity. We really should because they are Indian territories.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sala , why only Pakistan should lay claims onto our territory ? EU or US should also start laying claim onto Indian territory and people . 😂

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Sala , why only Pakistan should lay claims onto our territory ? EU or US should also start laying claim onto Indian territory and people . 😂
Chill out bro. A beggar will always dance on tunes of its master; no matter how bad the tune is.

garg_bharat

Country flag
This is a new trend in South Asia. Let us see how long it lasts. I am waiting for Sri Lanka to claim Tamil Nadu and Bangladesh to claim West Bengal.

The state of Pakistan will not last beyond 2022. It will break into five pieces with one piece (POK) will be taken by India. Pakistani should expect new States of Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Baluchistan and forget Kashmir.

cereal killer

Country flag
This is a new trend in South Asia. Let us see how long it lasts. I am waiting for Sri Lanka to claim Tamil Nadu and Bangladesh to claim West Bengal.

The state of Pakistan will not last beyond 2022. It will break into five pieces with one piece (POK) will be taken by India. Pakistani should expect new States of Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Baluchistan and forget Kashmir.
Not happening in near future. Pakistan will get de stabilized but not divided unless they had a full blown war with India. I think we Should release a new map claiming all of Pakistan.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Not happening in near future. Pakistan will get de stabilized but not divided unless they had a full blown war with India. I think we Should release a new map claiming all of Pakistan.
This, China and USA wont let it become divided however much it gets destablized, only if India intervenes like in 1971 that it can happen

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles