Pakistan: China wont let India gain entry inton NSG

no smoking

Country flag
Terrorism is State policy of Pakistan. Stop fooling people.
Is it a fact that US has been sending military and economic aid to Pakistan? Did I say anything about Pakistan's state policy? Or you got a reading problem?

no smoking

Country flag
China is a rogue nation and it may think anything. We are getting powerful and nobody can deny us respectable position. In next few years, we shall be capable of making our own UN.
Yes, sure, I guess Bhutan will be another permanent member of your own UNSEC.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Why are you even caring about Chinese man? :dude:
Let them do whatever they want except it affects India. IMO,
China, Russia and Western countries must destroy each other. India will be left only great power then. :biggrin2:
Yours is a foolish approach. Stop playing astrologer.

Responsible people act, not speculate.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Rivalry and enmity between both nations is already very high.

This statement is more to fool the Pakistani public by sweeping off Pakistan's own nuclear pariah status.
China is a copycat of USA. As USA made Pakistan an ally in the tradition of British monarchy (which cultivated Sunni Muslims as a martial race). All Chinese moves are copycat moves including looks of its fighter planes.

A copycat can only get so far. You may get 99 things right but that remaining pesky 1 kills you. This is a fact of life.

Last edited:

curryman

There are only two ways this whole NSG membership will go: either both India and Pakistan will get membership or not. Both countries have their backers in NSG, but they also have many detractors.

Kal Muah

Country flag
There are only two ways this whole NSG membership will go: either both India and Pakistan will get membership or not. Both countries have their backers in NSG, but they also have many detractors.
In no way India will allow pakistan to enter into NSG. Its a lose scenario for India. India has very little to gain from NSG,while pakistan will be gaining a lot. Pakistan knows that if India is given a chance then pakistan will get too, or India will backout.

curryman

In no way India will allow pakistan to enter into NSG. Its a lose scenario for India. India has very little to gain from NSG,while pakistan will be gaining a lot. Pakistan knows that if India is given a chance then pakistan will get too, or India will backout.
Then it would be better for India not to join NSG at all; and to lobby other countries to block Pakistan's entry. India has the diplomatic muscle to do this while Pakistan does not.

Country flag
So the nuclear proliferation by Aq khan will go unpunished and India's clean record is worthless? Pakistan does not have an iaea
Approved nuclear deal only gibberish from the commie chinese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curryman

So the nuclear proliferation by Aq khan will go unpunished and India's clean record is worthless? Pakistan does not have an iaea
Approved nuclear deal only gibberish from the commie chinese

US will pay attention Pakistan nuclear program only when its convenient to do so. US ignored it during Zia's era when the war against Soviet Union was raging in Afghanistan. And again when AQ Khan was hustling his wares to anyone who wanted it because, at the time, Pakistan was a 'major non-NATO ally' and involved in the global war on terror.

So giving Pakistan a pass on NSG is no big surprise.

Country flag
US will pay attention Pakistan nuclear program only when its convenient to do so. US ignored it during Zia's era when the war against Soviet Union was raging in Afghanistan. And again when AQ Khan was hustling his wares to anyone who wanted it because, at the time, Pakistan was a 'major non-NATO ally' and involved in the global war on terror.

So giving Pakistan a pass on NSG is no big surprise.
Why should USA pay attention to it? India needs too the threat is to India not USA. India ignored Pakistan nuclear program even more than USA . They let Pakistan go nuclear without any problem

for truth

Country flag
Why should USA pay attention to it? India needs too the threat is to India not USA. India ignored Pakistan nuclear program even more than USA . They let Pakistan go nuclear without any problem

From my understanding, this NSG membership is meant to help India export it's nuclear tech to NPT members, if this is the case, I question the need for India trying to become a member of NSG.

We already have a NSG waiver, we are already getting nuclear tech and raw materials from our allies, we are already getting whatever we want with the waiver, in what other way this membership will prove beneficial to India?

The only thing that we don't have is the right to export our nuclear tech to other countries, and this NSG membership is meant to fix that.

Let's be realistic here, how much India will be able to export by becoming NSG member?

There are already Europeans,Americans, south Koreans, Russians, Japanese with vast more expertise and quality porduction in building Nuclear power plants than we have. What chances do we have in winning contracts in next few years over the already established nuclear powers? I don't see much.....

I actually want the present situation to continue..

Let's build nuclear power plants what we have signed with french and Russians in coming years, let's exponentially increase our production capability while strictly adhering to the conditions set in NSG waiver. And within few years, the situation will turn more in India's favors as more countries will get involved in building power plants in India. And there will be more acceptance of India at NSG while in case of Pakistan, except Chinese, none will be setting their foot inside Pakistan.

the number of countries who will endorse Pakistan's membership at NSG will not be more than those who oppose India's membership. Pakistan won't have a wide scale backing at NSG.

Pakistan making attempts to gain entry into NSG is not a well thought out strategy but a butt-hurt response to gain equal status to India.

NSG can never accept Pakistan nor will ever grant membership to Pakistan first without accepting India as a member.

Last edited:

Neo

Global Defence

New threads

Articles