Pakistan beat India by 180 runs to win ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Maaf kia yaar.. Ja khush ho lay.. Wesy neend to ani nhi tum logon ko 2, 4 din... Hahhaaa
Le li bhai sasti gashti ki tarah, enjoy your moment. Don't think a rematch will happen till world cup.

Also this generation of players is too respectful and friendly with each other. Takes the fun outta the match. Miss Sidhu waving bat at Sohail, Harbhajan and Akhtar abusing in Punjabi and Kamran Amkal shit talking.

captscooby81

Country flag
This will be your last win don't worry you won't win an another ICC tournament . As there won't be a Pakistan after 2020 and it will be Chinese territory so you might play under chinnie flag :pound:happy beefy briyani

Enjoy the evening bro, I gotta go.
Making beef biryani for 19 plus iftaari.
You're welcome to join. :yo:
Its game dude, some times win sometimes loss, anyways dont need to be disappointed, your team is still better then ours, i love khuli he is brilliant batsmen after Tendulkar.. Wish u best of luck in future

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Calm down guys... They played well today and deserved it... Let them enjoy..
We still don't have nice bowling attack that can consistently bowl out top teams. Here we couldn't even bowl out Pakistani team. Pakistanis have really great bowling talent, our batsmen will need to play that kind of bowling attack more regularly to be able to score against them.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Match was fixed, even Amer Sohail had predicted it and so did Gaurav Pradhan.

I know people who are insiders and have direct contacts with players and fix matches and so I at start of Match had already told who the winner will be (read my post and timing too). Bookies, Players and ICC & BCCI & Porki Board have made huge profits at the expense of speculators and public made a fool.:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
check the attachment.............

Attachments

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Didn't watch the match, but have been hearing crackers bursting since nearly starting time of the game and going on still. I thought India taking wickets and winning match but my brother read news that Pakistan won. Surprised. Not really surprised as I knew Pakistan was capable of breaking Indian line up with a couple of wickets but nonetheless a great victory by Pakistan since they don't get to play international cricket at home and PCB going through financial issues. Hats off to Pak team.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Guys it's ok, it's not world cup chill! Yesterday 3 persons had told me that the match was fixed, today also 3 persons told the same before match. 2 guys in facebook told me the same, 1 in whatsapp. @lcafanboy also said the same.

When Shikhar gave catch in straight ball then it reconfirmed that it was fixed.

raja696

Time has come we make betting legal in India..... no ifs en buts. We no longer can't afford use our money to kill our people.

Matches are are apart , we have to kill this betting mafia along with underworld dark networks in India.

Lets use this pain for gain.

indiazain

Country flag
Look at these disgusting players ,while our troops are fighting for their life day in and day out these low life scums are having a blast with the porkis.
We can never ever be friends or even have a laugh with these pakis.
Just not worth it.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Dono ki gaando mein dhaniya Bo Dena chahiye.

Aur yeh saala bumrah,koi gaand pe chappal Maari sale ke
If I was the Captain and he had bowled another extra after bowling that no ball I would have taken him off the attack or made him sit the match out fielding at third man wearing a dunce hat.

Seriously mofo you are gonna bowl three wides in one over?

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Why so angry brother? I was hoping, they would play Shami and Umesh Yadav but nonetheless, they tried and it didn't work. They will work it out later.

captscooby81

Country flag
jaane do dude ..If its true like everyone here saying this was fixed ..Than bloody hell with all these schemers this match loss will cause more damage to this countries future than just ego of few fan boys like you and me ..I think i will now give a skip to Ind cricket team forever these guys let me down again by doing this Match fixing bakchodi ...

Time to support Hockey and football and all other sports they need some recognition ...Cricket aur cricketers kho zyaada hi baww de diya common people...

rizwan78

Country flag
Time has come we make betting legal in India..... no ifs en buts. We no longer can't afford use our money to kill our people.

Matches are are apart , we have to kill this betting mafia along with underworld dark networks in India.

Lets use this pain for gain.
Jhoth bhi nhi bolna tujy.. Agar tu cricket sa nafrat karta to cricket k topic pa comment karta... :pound:

Reactions: Neo

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What's weird is Pakistan's average batting line up made 300 plus with ease and we crumbled right in the beginning? They were batting the same way against England. Maybe I should avoid calling them average from now on. Seems like their coach doing a good job. Nobody will call them underdogs anymore.

What's good is cricket fans might actually get to see some great action now that's worth their money.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
:lol:

Lmao its getting more hilarious now from "bleed blue" to all kind of horse shit conspiracy theories match fixing.

Saley jinhe Etna time ho gaya IPL or international cricket khelte hue both abroad and home fir bhi us Amir ki bowl dikh nahin rahi thi Lmao

Agar ye Pakis IPL or domestic cricket khele to inka kya haal banayenge

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles