Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near LoC

Sea Eagle

The workers are engaged in laying a road in Hathlanga village in Uri sector.

Pakistan Army personnel, using loudspeakers, have warned Indian workers to stop construction of a road at a village near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, sources say.
The workers are engaged in laying a road in Hathlanga village in Uri sector.
Sources told Aaj Tak/Headlines Today that Pakistan Army personnel announced on speakers asking the workers to stop the work or face consequences.
The Pakistan Army reportedly said the work was being done against the LoC pact that barred construction within 500 metres.
The road is being constructed under the Prime Minister's Gram Sadak Yogna.
In October last year too, the Pakistan Army asked Indian workers to stop construction work for a school in Keran sector near LoC.

Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near LoC : India, News - India Today

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near

All the construction inside Pakistan should be banned since all of Pakistan is Indian territory.

Pakis should either go back to their motherland Arabian Penisuila or jump in Arabian Sea.

saurabhkumarsingh

Since pakistanis dont have roads in their land, how can they see roads being constructed in the land claimed by them ??
After all, they want everyone to went back into prehistoric ages

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

More post-election provocation. What do loudspeakers have to do with resolving border disputes? Pakis make themselves look as foolish as Chinese.

Sea Eagle

Btw what pact are Pakistan Army soldiers talking about ?

Blackwater

Indian army should respond with loudspeaker 1 bulllet from pak result in barren land on their side

ladder

Country flag

More post-election provocation. What do loudspeakers have to do with resolving border disputes? Pakis make themselves look as foolish as Chinese.
They are bound to imbibe some traits from Chinese, with the interaction with them.

Or you only feel the interaction are only for producing Chi-Pak kids?

jmj_overlord

seems like paki army is becoming more aggressive these days. Hope that after the swearing ceremony a fitting reply will be given to pak army....

JBH22

Indian consulate attackers in Afghanistan planned to take officials as hostage
ITBP personnel, who repelled the attack killing one of the fidayeens while he was trying to scale the consulate wall, have found that each fidayeen carried dry fruit packets that could help him survive two-three days. Apart from this each carried one AK-47 gun with under-barrel grenade launcher (UBGL), six magazines, 17 rocket propelled grenades and four hand grenades.
Indian consulate attackers in Afghanistan planned to take officials as hostage - The Times of India

Pakistanis will surely do something because they have to test the resolve of the new leadership. Imagine before new PM swearing in we had a hostage issue on hand.

ladder

Country flag

My previous reply was on a lighter note. But the Jan 2012 killing of Indian Soldiers started just like this. Over a trench being built near LoC.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Pakistanis are illiterates and so they act stupid.

The construction within 500m is for military construction and not civil construction.

Roads linking villages are not military constructions.

But they are paranoiac and idiotic.

Would they also stop the villagers within the 500m from building an extra room or having a Mosque?

I daresay, to them even a Mosque would appear military!

ladder

Country flag

The construction within 500m is for military construction and not civil construction.

Would they also stop the villagers within the 500m from building an extra room or having a Mosque?

From the link

In October last year too, the Pakistan Army asked Indian workers to stop construction work for a school in Keran sector near LoC
BTW isn't the 500 mtr law is a unwritten law which came after 2003/4 cease-fire, with the cease fire virtually worthless now, why should this law hold ground?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@ladder

Pakistan and its Army are totally illogical, daft and moronic in their ways.

My experience is that they only understand is a tight slap across their face and they mend their ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

datguy79

It is perfectly logical. Can't lay mines on paved roads.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

One can lay mines on paved roads.

But then one lay mines anywhere.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Indian army should respond with loudspeaker 1 bulllet from pak result in barren land on their side
Below is the summary of skirmish which happened last year between India and Pak :-

• Unprovoked firing and beheading of Indian soldiers done by Pakis thus seriously violating ceasefire. :tsk:
  • India escalated and 40 mm guns roared and destroyed Paki Bunkers and videos flashed. :gun:
  • Pakis caught by surprise as they didn't expect their 5.5 mm silenced by 40 mm.
  • Many Paki soldiers killed in the retaliation and numbers not known as usual but estimate was 20-30. :yey:
  • Indian General Bikram threatened Pakis. :mad:
  • Pakis confused and taken by surprise by hard stance of Bikram. :shocked:
  • Indian PM also supported Bikram.
  • Pakis got silenced and all of a sudden wanted to de-esclate since it might turn to Kargil-II(In Kargil-I 4000 Pakis killed) :scared2:
  • International orgs didn't support Pakis including Organisation of the Islamic Conference and not even China(pyar mein fir dhokha). :lol:
  • Hina Rabbani(Paki Foreign Minister) who was issuing provoking statements before skirmish started talking "Peace" and "Dai-laaag". :yield:

Pakistan is like a small naughty boy and wants to be scolded and bitchslapped every now and then.

So like Cena says "You want some... come get some".

Last edited:

Glint

Country flag

Pakistan is like a small naughty boy and wants to be scolded and bitchslapped every now and then.
I donno how i feel about this metaphor

Neo

Pakistan should keep quiet.and start building roads within the 500m zone at all strategic points.

I am sure IA will be perfectly cool with it.

ladder

Country flag

Pakistan should keep quiet.and start building roads within the 500m zone at all strategic points.

Yes you need it and I understand the need for it.

But the roads should be built from your all your forward posts to the nearest respective mosques. The 500 mtr law not withstanding.

The reason being very well known.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I will let that statement pass for what it is worth.

It is just that you have no clue of the terrain that causes your jingoism to show.

I have operated there.

The Keran Sector is backward than backward. It is on a limb, mountains with the lower heights having villages far and between with no economic sustenance except some marginal farming through terrace farming with only rocky subsoil and and marginal cattle rearing.

Joining villages that are far and between is not 'strategic' by a long chalk.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles