Pakistan Army Navy jointly developing Hypersonic Missile

Super falcon

Country flag
You are exactly right. Hindoo baniyas can only assemble parts donated by Joos and other kuffars.

Hindoo don't have Roohani Takat that comes only to Pakistan.

New Pakistani hypersonic missle will be powered by Ola farts and Buraq dung. That is secret ingredient that no Hindoo and yahoodi can touch.

Ola an Uber
Well you are making extremist remarks but I don't get ignite because there is a generations difference between you and me

DocK

Country flag
Well you are making extremist remarks but I don't get ignite because there is a generations difference between you and me
My… My…

I apologise for the insensitive remarks. I didn't know that I was talking to a rare sensible (but irrational) Pakistani.

In my defence, you start a thread about what you apparantly have no knowledge about. When pointed out that even your entire country has no knowledge or ability to use imported knowledge you go off on tangents of OTHER PROJECTS. So you my dear friend have my respect for being a rare sensible Pakistani. Unfortunately I couldn't call you rational along with it.

About one sticky subject,
Have patriotism for your country but never blindly believe any politician. On this forum you will find dyed in blood Hindus but no irrational Modi supporter despite his claims of Hindutva.

Super falcon

Country flag
Finally it is confirmed P 282 Missile of Pakistan Navy will be hypersonic news broke by outlaw defence was right

johnj

Finally it is confirmed P 282 Missile of Pakistan Navy will be hypersonic news broke by outlaw defence was right
A typical ballistic missile with a certain range normally has hypersonic speed. In addition to other factors, the speed of the missile increases with its range. Typically, a short or medium-range missile would have less speed than an intermediate or long-range missile. So, it can be assumed that the missile will likely have at least a 1000km range.

DocK

Country flag
A typical ballistic missile with a certain range normally has hypersonic speed. In addition to other factors, the speed of the missile increases with its range. Typically, a short or medium-range missile would have less speed than an intermediate or long-range missile. So, it can be assumed that the missile will likely have at least a 1000km range.
And who will they target at 1000km?
Sugar daddy China? Birader Turkiye?

johnj

And who will they target at 1000km?
Sugar daddy China? Birader Turkiye?
Nope, aliens on other planet.
Pakistan already having 2500+ km range missiles & some with re entry speed.

Super falcon

Country flag
What are you smoking? Russia gave a nuke sub to India something it did not do for China. It gave India its most advanced version of the S-400 something it did not do for China. It gave Brahmos to India something it did not do for China.
Yes china do not require from them they gave entire tech to china but gave u subs on wet lease which is not fully yours

DocK

Country flag
Yes china do not require from them they gave entire tech to china but gave u subs on wet lease which is not fully yours
China is the den of IP theft. I agree with you there.

Now let me also inform you that India has leased Nuclear attack subs as it is PROHIBITED to sell those and the tech is closely guarded secret. Boomers that is nuclear missile subs can't be sold or leased so We made our own ARIHANT Class subs.

If Russia is such a moron to give away classified tech to a known thief why won't the same Iron Birader give you one such sub?

Tumhare mulk ka thoda diesel bhi Bach jayega aur thoda karja bhi mil jayega!

Super falcon

Country flag
China is the den of IP theft. I agree with you there.

Now let me also inform you that India has leased Nuclear attack subs as it is PROHIBITED to sell those and the tech is closely guarded secret. Boomers that is nuclear missile subs can't be sold or leased so We made our own ARIHANT Class subs.

If Russia is such a moron to give away classified tech to a known thief why won't the same Iron Birader give you one such sub?

Tumhare mulk ka thoda diesel bhi Bach jayega aur thoda karja bhi mil jayega!
But Russia already gave them blue prints of their subs which are now can be seen with Chinese yuan 098 subs

China have surpassed Russians in many defence tech fields

johnj

But Russia already gave them blue prints of their subs which are now can be seen with Chinese yuan 098 subs

China have surpassed Russians in many defence tech fields
The important point is outdated blue prints for learning on the other hand Russia working with India to build best with proven advanced tech.
India also surpassed Russians in many defence tech fields.

Super falcon

Country flag
Ha ha ha ha I am sorry but that is a very warped illogical statement to make.
China everyone knows buy to copy and produce upgraded versions of Russian weapons why china is still a launch customer for S 400 and SU 35 and SU 30 MKK even before India and now china developing similar Poseidon Torpedo of Russia in china why kilo class copied in yuan subs Russia only complained but still provided hi tech weapons to china but the case with India us different

Why India scraped oak fa because Russia not allowing India a tech transfer

yourmum

Country flag
China everyone knows buy to copy and produce upgraded versions of Russian weapons why china is still a launch customer for S 400 and SU 35 and SU 30 MKK even before India and now china developing similar Poseidon Torpedo of Russia in china why kilo class copied in yuan subs Russia only complained but still provided hi tech weapons to china but the case with India us different

Why India scraped oak fa because Russia not allowing India a tech transfer
You're entitled to believe whatever makes you feel better kid. So far you're just an conspiracy theorist with no knowledge of how money works. Let me know when you can make a SAM or cruise missile that even surpasses Mach 2 much less an endo atmospheric missile like India. Hypersonic Missiles aren't your masjids. It requires build up from small tech to more complex tech with high investment of funds in R&D. If you think China will give Pakis hypersonic cruise missile tech that they themselves won't have since they don't have something to reverse engineer , you're deeply mistaken

Super falcon

Country flag
You're entitled to believe whatever makes you feel better kid. So far you're just an conspiracy theorist with no knowledge of how money works. Let me know when you can make a SAM or cruise missile that even surpasses Mach 2 much less an endo atmospheric missile like India. Hypersonic Missiles aren't your masjids. It requires build up from small tech to more complex tech with high investment of funds in R&D. If you think China will give Pakis hypersonic cruise missile tech that they themselves won't have since they don't have something to reverse engineer , you're deeply mistaken
I know far better than what makes you think you know anyway I just gave you detailed answer which you couldn't answer in simple straight manner just saying how money works

If money can bought anything Saudi Arabia would have been titled with fifa world cup winner every 5 years

Fact is china is far ahead than even USA in many tech like hypersonic but can't see the reality

Russia has more stretegic ties with china than India

Because china is enemy of of Russian enemy

India is a friend of Russian enemy

Things have changed under the carpet and you never knew

India is a milking cow for Russian weapons market

Why china never protested Russia for selling India weapons

Which you always do against Pakistan

Because they offer superior weapons to china in return for milking your money

Indian aircraft carrier which you bought from Russia is prime example how Russia milked 10 times the money out of India than which agreed on signing the deal

Blademaster

You conveniently left out that China was an enemy of USSR during the Cold War and that there were serious border clashes between USSR and China and one of them got so bad that the premier of USSR wanted to kick the living shit out of China by invading China but was deterred by Nixon.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I know far better than what makes you think you know anyway I just gave you detailed answer which you couldn't answer in simple straight manner just saying how money works
The way you spam threads, you don't know anything man.

And the kind of answers/judgements you are asking for in straight line without any attached file of logic or history are the thing Facebook or YouTube comment section level experts, not us nobody defence enthusiast kids who spend entire day on military websites and news.
If money can bought anything Saudi Arabia would have been titled with fifa world cup winner every 5 years
Bullshit argument.
FIFA is not for sale but weapons are. And Saudi buys far better weapons than its technological capabilities will ever reach.
Fact is china is far ahead than even USA in many tech like hypersonic but can't see the reality
Enlist hypersonic programs of US and China here.
US has done, dusted and thrown away concepts decades ago being tried by other great powers today.
India is a friend of Russian enemy
India's US policy brutally disagrees with you.

India is with both sides since it never made any of them its enemy. It is just strong enough to do so with impunity.
Things have changed under the carpet and you never knew

India is a milking cow for Russian weapons market
India also has cultural ties with Soviet societies, has a good influence on entertainment industry imparting pro Indian sentiment in these countries, building an NST corridor for these countries, strategic partner of Russia and Iran in many aspects and supplier of industrial equipment & pharma.

There is a reason why policy regarding India is always different from other eyesores, be it from Russia or West.
Why china never protested Russia for selling India weapons
India either never comments on Russian sales to China or Sino Russian relations.
Which you always do against Pakistan
They literally donate weapons to you.
I haven't seen India protesting against any monetary deal involving Pakistani money (which is rare though).
Because they offer superior weapons to china in return for milking your money
Which weapon made from Indian money they ever sold to China LOL?

China is always willing to pay billions in exchange of IP. We don't.
Indian aircraft carrier which you bought from Russia is prime example how Russia milked 10 times the money out of India than which agreed on signing the deal
It doesn't back your argument since China is draining your economy in worse way. In our case, Russia fooled us after signing deals though the money gone is still peanuts for Indian economy.

They gave you loan which is a big percent of your GDP, and made you use that money on Chinese projects for which Chinese engineers and workers were brought got paid and returned.
Since projects weren't feasibile too, they too are closing down.
Basically, you ended up taking loan from China to pay their labour for a dead project. This ensured that every single damage due to possible project failure is beared by economy of Pakistan while China recovers everything added with a good amount of profit.

This is what we call milking cow.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The LCA Tejas has already achieved more than 60+ percent Indigenisation. Let me name some of the components of Tejas which are Indian in Origin :

1) UHF ANT
2) RWR and LWR
3) Rudder
4) Actuator
5) Recovery Parachute System
6) Aircraft Elevon control Surfaces
7) Airbrake actuators
8) Leading edge slat Actuator

Etc.. the list doesn't end here, there are so many more components of Tejas which is Indian but I will not waste my time naming them.

Coming to the engine, yes the Engine is an American one but we had no other choice other than to use an american engine because it was the best option at that time and Kaveri engine which was originally supposed to power Tejas had failed.

Coming to Radar, currently Tejas MK-1 Aircrafts in service with IAF use Israeli EL/M-2032 hybrid multi-mode fire control radar but in the future, we will be using our own UTTAM AESA Radar on Tejas, 1st few batches of Tejas MK-1A will be using the Israeli radar but after that all Tejas will be using Indigenous UTTAM AESA Radar in them.

Coming to Avionics, you said that Tejas has french Avionics which shows you are misinformed. Do you even on know what is meant by the term "Avionics"? Read this :

"Avionics are the electronic systems used on aircraft, artificial satellites, and spacecraft. Avionic systems include communications, navigation, the display and management of multiple systems, and the hundreds of systems that are fitted to aircraft to perform individual functions : WIKIPEDIA"

There are various types of avionics like :
2.1 Communications.
2.2 Navigation.
2.3 Monitoring.
2.4 Aircraft flight-control system.
2.5 Fuel Systems.
2.6 Collision-avoidance systems.
2.7 Flight recorders.
2.8 Weather systems.

Etc...

Meaning you are wrong about the part with regards to Avionics, Tejas has not only french but also Israeli as well as Indian Avionics. If you want to know about the different Indian origin avionics onboard the LCA Tejas than please refer to google.

What I have listed is facts about Tejas, the same cannot be said about your JF-17 though.
The difference in knowledge between us and Porkis is mind boggling. Almost every indian member here is able to present details and facts well, while the paki resorts to low IQ propaganda posts. It is really sad how dumb a human can get. The ultra low school enrollment (it is half of India’s) is a major reason why Pakis are not able to present coherent arguments. There is this insane thinking by Pakis that somehow they can win with just low IQ propaganda. I guess it comes from their religion, which focuses on saying stupid things 90% of the time and forcing these illiterate paki goats to listen to these retarded sermons every Friday or whatever. There is no other explanation in my mind as to how a human being can be as stupid as a Paki. Inbreeding certainly is a contributor. Rampant incest In Pakistan is in action with this member. This paki member is so dumb that he does not know how dumb he is. Sad.
The Pakis and the CCP bots are made for each other - they are in the lowest rung of the human IQ ladder and with very weak minds - I mean anyone who follows extremist Islam or CCP’s cooked up economic data has to have zero brains, right?. Have you looked at the commies in India? I mean we all see how insanely stupid they are. Stupidity is in the blood of the commies and their slaves like Pakistan. It does take massive stupidity to pass off saline water as wuhan virus vaccine, and then when the disease spread, resorting to zero Covid nonsense.
India is unfortunately surrounded by two of the stupidest and weirdo nations of the world - Pakistan and China - where everyday life is such an entertainment for the rest of the world. Commies are so gigantically stupid that they killed off a goose laying golden eggs aka Hong Kong. How retarded can you get? Lol.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles