Pakistan Army Navy jointly developing Hypersonic Missile

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Open your eyes brahmoos was helped by Russia look it has Russian flag on it do some research you even on wiki it is written brahmoos is Russian missile
We don't deny that Russia helped us in Development of Brahmos but it is not a 100% Russian origin missile, it is a missile jointly developed by Both India and Russia. Brahmos is based on the Russian P-800 Oniks supersonic anti-ship cruise missile but that doesn't make it fully russian, P-800 was used only as base for Development, most of the components are made by India itself with India's own R&D.

Go and see pictures of brahmos on the internet, you will find both the Indian Flag as well as the Russian flag on the missile (Which denotes it as a "JV")

Just Incase you are too lazy, here I have Posted some photos for you.

Navy2-Brahomos.jpg

img20171205105159-1-1058811-1638959911-1072827-1642664782-1075531-1643405304.jpg

Brahmos.jpg

These are all static models though.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Open your eyes brahmoos was helped by Russia look it has Russian flag on it do some research you even on wiki it is written brahmoos is Russian missile
So according to you, Brahmos is a Russian missile just because it has Russian flag imprinted on it? OK! than by that logic I can claim that JF-17 is a Chinese plane because it has a Chinese flag on it.

For your information, Brahmos is a JV between India and Russia, both country's flag is painted on the missile.

Same is the case with the JF-17 Thunder, it is a JV between China and Pakistan and hence it has both Chinese and Pakistani flag on it (I don't know how much you have contributed to the JF-17 program~LOL)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Abe yar
U are the most retarded paki ever met
So u being defense analyst believe in looking the missile and guessing the history rather reading and knowing facts:pound:
Bhramos is a fucking jv where previously they shared tech of nearly 50% and we derived our missile
Now currently bhramos is nearly 80-85% that is the reason we are able to change its range and sus systems without their permission
It's a story of successful jv wrt India bcoz we acquired a lot knowledge and now building it indigenously
Obviously typical paki brain who has done his education properly and doesn't know how to learn things
Just look into a pic and guess the history and always declare himself victory and I think every paki has that tendency so we see many retarded people in sm
Now coming to jf-17 what is paki over there u can see tejas which is mostly indigenous especially the entire design, fbw, ew suite, in future radar(21st tejas), aspj, most importantly the complete knowledge is ours
Weare developing range of weapons for it also
My kind advice to u write bhramos in Google and learn not just look at pic
Muh Russian flag muh completely Russian missile
Extra tip- when u have a jv even though most of the components are indigenous u have to keep the flag of member of jv as u have to respect the contract of cooperation

Super falcon

Country flag
Abe yar
U are the most retarded paki ever met
So u being defense analyst believe in looking the missile and guessing the history rather reading and knowing facts:pound:
Bhramos is a fucking jv where previously they shared tech of nearly 50% and we derived our missile
Now currently bhramos is nearly 80-85% that is the reason we are able to change its range and sus systems without their permission
It's a story of successful jv wrt India bcoz we acquired a lot knowledge and now building it indigenously
Obviously typical paki brain who has done his education properly and doesn't know how to learn things
Just look into a pic and guess the history and always declare himself victory and I think every paki has that tendency so we see many retarded people in sm
Now coming to jf-17 what is paki over there u can see tejas which is mostly indigenous especially the entire design, fbw, ew suite, in future radar(21st tejas), aspj, most importantly the complete knowledge is ours
Weare developing range of weapons for it also
My kind advice to u write bhramos in Google and learn not just look at pic
Muh Russian flag muh completely Russian missile
Extra tip- when u have a jv even though most of the components are indigenous u have to keep the flag of member of jv as u have to respect the contract of cooperation
Problem is when we do same you again just say paki can't do it keep rules same for every one china shares tech with us than we make further changes too like it or not why u did not have any other cruise missile like brahmos because lack of capability

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Problem is when we do same you again just say paki can't do it keep rules same for every one china shares tech with us than we make further changes too like it or not why u did not have any other cruise missile like brahmos because lack of capability
Why to have more type of supersonic missile when u have one and it's 80-85% indigenous
We need subsonic missiles as cost will be less for no critical targets so we made nirbhay
First go and learn basics of war that is logistics and cost
Many type supersonic missiles will increase cost but have 2 variety of missiles that to one sub sonic then saves cost
What we need now is hypersonics and we are getting it
Coming to your first point what the gell have u done
Prove it u make changes without Chinese
I can bet u can't as Pakistan doesn't have type of scientific or technical base
Moreover even if even if even if Chinese provides u some tech and no license production then also u don't have capability to do it
Problem is your overestimation of Pakistan's technical and manufacturing capability

Super Flanker

Country flag
Our SU-30 MKI even though not a JV has more Indian content than JF-17 has Pakistani, you people claim that JF-17 is a JV between Pak and China than you must have obviously have Contributed something to the JF-17 program, so my question to you is, what is your Contribution to JF-17? I will tell you, you have done nothing more than mere assembly and painting the JF-17.

Super falcon

Country flag
Our SU-30 MKI even though not a JV has more Indian content than JF-17 has Pakistani, you people claim that JF-17 is a JV between Pak and China than you must have obviously have Contributed something to the JF-17 program, so my question to you is, what is your Contribution to JF-17? I will tell you, you have done nothing more than mere assembly and painting the JF-17.
So what u have done in Tejas

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
Only assembling is done by u

Super Flanker

Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
The LCA Tejas has already achieved more than 60+ percent Indigenisation. Let me name some of the components of Tejas which are Indian in Origin :

1) UHF ANT
2) RWR and LWR
3) Rudder
4) Actuator
5) Recovery Parachute System
6) Aircraft Elevon control Surfaces
7) Airbrake actuators
8) Leading edge slat Actuator

Etc.. the list doesn't end here, there are so many more components of Tejas which is Indian but I will not waste my time naming them.

Coming to the engine, yes the Engine is an American one but we had no other choice other than to use an american engine because it was the best option at that time and Kaveri engine which was originally supposed to power Tejas had failed.

Coming to Radar, currently Tejas MK-1 Aircrafts in service with IAF use Israeli EL/M-2032 hybrid multi-mode fire control radar but in the future, we will be using our own UTTAM AESA Radar on Tejas, 1st few batches of Tejas MK-1A will be using the Israeli radar but after that all Tejas will be using Indigenous UTTAM AESA Radar in them.

Coming to Avionics, you said that Tejas has french Avionics which shows you are misinformed. Do you even on know what is meant by the term "Avionics"? Read this :

"Avionics are the electronic systems used on aircraft, artificial satellites, and spacecraft. Avionic systems include communications, navigation, the display and management of multiple systems, and the hundreds of systems that are fitted to aircraft to perform individual functions : WIKIPEDIA"

There are various types of avionics like :
2.1 Communications.
2.2 Navigation.
2.3 Monitoring.
2.4 Aircraft flight-control system.
2.5 Fuel Systems.
2.6 Collision-avoidance systems.
2.7 Flight recorders.
2.8 Weather systems.

Etc...

Meaning you are wrong about the part with regards to Avionics, Tejas has not only french but also Israeli as well as Indian Avionics. If you want to know about the different Indian origin avionics onboard the LCA Tejas than please refer to google.

What I have listed is facts about Tejas, the same cannot be said about your JF-17 though.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
Dimag hai ki nahi be
Do u know there are many things other than those which are indigenous like mentioned by @Super Flanker
Coming to avionics in mk1a and even in mk1 foc many avionics are Indian and in mk1a avionics will be Indian only and other nations could opt Israeli or French systems and ew suite is completely indigenous in mk1a it will be more advanced indigenous ew suite aspj has been developed and is made especially for Tejas
Do u have Google pls search it why are u troubling us by showing your flithy knowledge
Please a kind request pls go and have a deep study about our systems rather than spread uneducated Pakistani think everywhere bcoz most of them who is interested in facts know it
Gand agar nahi fatani ho toh kuch padh lo

vikata

Country flag
These typical porkies ,yet to see half a decent educated one.when one design or produce something ,it doesn't comes out from the thin air.it is the culmination of many things like ...
1-research institutions (India has institution like IISc,IIT,CSIR which are doing research on basic science )
2) number of PhD in basic science ,how many PhD has been produced by Pakistan every year in these streams
3)how many supersonic ,transonic and hypersonic wind tunnel does porkis have
4)the most important thing after or I will say sometimes of equal importance if not more is mass production of prototypes adhering to quality control....here comes the role of organisations like L&T ,godrej ,BDL,BEL,HAl,TATA ,etc ,how many organisations like these are in Pakistan especially in private sector which are even part of the global supply chain to begin with
4) where are the research papers ,journals , patents ,in the absence of which no body will believe you

In the absence of all these ,you design world class product ? Have you even heard any failure of your missiles while testing ,so despite having no infrastructure ,no academia ,you have no capabilities of any r&d ,what you are doing is like typical motor mechanic nothing more nothing less

vikata

Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK

Watch this link , the whole series ,it tells in detail what we have developed starting from control laws , metallurgy to design ,the day your country will even provide half an access about what they have achieved then start blabbering,I hope admin ban this guy ,he brings nothing to the table ,just simping for the views on his videos ,opens useless thread with his useless remarks

SafedSagar

Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
You don't "assemble" your own design. I guess you won't understand anything about manufacturing because Pakistan don't even have techincal prowess to design and manufacture their own bullock carts let alone something like a supersonic jet.
Tejas.jpeg

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
While not aggressive on our neighbor. But I suggest him to watch Hamara Tejas where they given lot of overview of LCA and in house capabilities they developed.
Eg:
1. The entire air frame was made up of Composites when India under sanction. Thus the LCA having a near composite airframe with just Metal frame only at engine section.
2. To validate the flight controls of LCA they build a simulator in house and its related software.
3. Also LCA is a ground up Naval and Airforce fighter, and they tested the actuators and arrestor hook in so called Iron bird.
4. Also Aircraft design is much more than radar, engine etc. You need to build the actuators, wings, pylons and avionics and the software which can communicate with both foreign and Indian subsystems. No way is a kids play.
5. Kaveri failed as a engine for Tejas. Hence we are forced to go with GE - F404. Till today we are trying to grab all tech related to Jet engine via developing core technologies in India or Tying up with foreign companies like Safron/ RR.
6. The radar is Israeli - Not on all 83 MK1A. Already UTTAM in final stage of Testing. Even in 83 MK1A after few batches it will have an Indian Radar.
7. IFR and Radome - Something Scientist does not consider as necessary. But they will develop incase of issue in future.

The problem with JF 17 which I feel is it always has some sort of mystery regarding its production. Till today I never seen an Interviews of PAC folks or detailed discussion on subsystems which Pakistan developed.

May be you should shed some light.

Super Flanker

Country flag
But without Russian help it was impossible to build them
Brahmos was a JV between India and Russia, why can't you put this simple thing in that skull of yours "Bruh"? Oh sorry I forgot, you are a Paki AKA Retard and the term Paki and retard are synonymous terms.

Spindrift

"Pakistan Army Navy jointly developing Hypersonic Missile" Basically, what this means is that the Paki army will apply green paint and the Navy will apply white paint to a Chinese missile and call it a Paki missile.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
You geys never went beyond assembling SKDs and CKDs in Pakistan and that’s why your ignorance regarding manufacturing is not a surprise, during manufacturing there thousands of suppliers and thousands of parts and components, each of it requires huge capital to finance R&D, not everything can be made at an economic rate domestically. If we had to import and paint it Tippnis Grey we would’ve never spent a penny on it’s R&D.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
:pound::pound:Porkistan is the Joint venture of Porki army and ( World Bank +US+ China + UAE +....List goes On)

jokes apart

I want to know what academic contribution Porki have in any of their defence system

DocK

Country flag

Engines USA
Radar Israel
Avionics France
Defence suit Israel
Pilot seat UK
You are exactly right. Hindoo baniyas can only assemble parts donated by Joos and other kuffars.

Hindoo don't have Roohani Takat that comes only to Pakistan.

New Pakistani hypersonic missle will be powered by Ola farts and Buraq dung. That is secret ingredient that no Hindoo and yahoodi can touch.

Ola an Uber

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles