Pakistan Army Navy jointly developing Hypersonic Missile

Super falcon

Country flag
You are exactly right. Hindoo baniyas can only assemble parts donated by Joos and other kuffars.

Hindoo don't have Roohani Takat that comes only to Pakistan.

New Pakistani hypersonic missle will be powered by Ola farts and Buraq dung. That is secret ingredient that no Hindoo and yahoodi can touch.

Ola an Uber
Well you are making extremist remarks but I don't get ignite because there is a generations difference between you and me

DocK

Country flag
Well you are making extremist remarks but I don't get ignite because there is a generations difference between you and me
My… My…

I apologise for the insensitive remarks. I didn't know that I was talking to a rare sensible (but irrational) Pakistani.

In my defence, you start a thread about what you apparantly have no knowledge about. When pointed out that even your entire country has no knowledge or ability to use imported knowledge you go off on tangents of OTHER PROJECTS. So you my dear friend have my respect for being a rare sensible Pakistani. Unfortunately I couldn't call you rational along with it.

About one sticky subject,
Have patriotism for your country but never blindly believe any politician. On this forum you will find dyed in blood Hindus but no irrational Modi supporter despite his claims of Hindutva.

Super falcon

Country flag
Finally it is confirmed P 282 Missile of Pakistan Navy will be hypersonic news broke by outlaw defence was right

johnj

Country flag
Finally it is confirmed P 282 Missile of Pakistan Navy will be hypersonic news broke by outlaw defence was right
A typical ballistic missile with a certain range normally has hypersonic speed. In addition to other factors, the speed of the missile increases with its range. Typically, a short or medium-range missile would have less speed than an intermediate or long-range missile. So, it can be assumed that the missile will likely have at least a 1000km range.

DocK

Country flag
A typical ballistic missile with a certain range normally has hypersonic speed. In addition to other factors, the speed of the missile increases with its range. Typically, a short or medium-range missile would have less speed than an intermediate or long-range missile. So, it can be assumed that the missile will likely have at least a 1000km range.
And who will they target at 1000km?
Sugar daddy China? Birader Turkiye?

johnj

Country flag
And who will they target at 1000km?
Sugar daddy China? Birader Turkiye?
Nope, aliens on other planet.
Pakistan already having 2500+ km range missiles & some with re entry speed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles