Pakistan Army Navy jointly developing Hypersonic Missile

Super falcon

Country flag
Where is the abuse in his post... And since when speaking truth means not having answer ...

Grow up porks..
Now you will say when did I you abused on my nationality this is why you are racist due to my nationality rather than doing same old mistake remember India said pak can never build nukes we did and you are doing it againn why don't you grow

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Now you will say when did I you abused on my nationality this is why you are racist due to my nationality rather than doing same old mistake remember India said pak can never build nukes we did and you are doing it againn why don't you grow
😂😂😂😂

When and Who said what ?

You didn't build it your daddy did that for you. ..

And don't runaway from the point being you a porktard.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Those things will be required after assembly.
Yes I agree with that but what my point was that if China allows Pakistan to Manufacture these missiles in Pak itself than in terms of Manufacturing, Pak will mostly do assembling like they do with the JF-17 Thunder.

Ofcourse china might allow them to Manufacture some minor components like the missile covering, control surfaces but mostly it will be "Screwdriver-giri".

ym888

Yes I agree with that but what my point was that if China allows Pakistan to Manufacture these missiles in Pak itself than in terms of Manufacturing, Pak will mostly do assembling like they do with the JF-17 Thunder.

Ofcourse china might allow them to Manufacture some minor components like the missile covering, control surfaces but mostly it will be "Screwdriver-giri".
I think the China-Pakistan cooperation model is similar to Russia - India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No its not, whatever India and Russia co-produce has both Russian and Indian systems and subsystems, whereas whatever china gives pakis to assemble are assembled without any Paki input, like JF-17 Blunder which had no contribution from Paki side except for GSQR.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

No, what I'm saying is that nukes, long range ballistic missiles, SLVs and hypersonic vehicles are highly strategic in nature. Just ability to screwdriver doesn't let you test them and deployed. Pak hasn't got any foreign systems in its stragetic sector after nukes.

So, huge facilities are needed before even assembling missiels, wind tunnels and ground test facilities that alone would consume a decade and handsome amount of money which no other country will spend on Pak except Pak itself. We know how much can spend. It's nuclear bomb already costs it a bomb.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Indo-Russian projects involved Indian funding and subsystems, integration of new systems, and final license production at the smallest level of component.

In case of Pak, it was strictly a licensed assembly funded by China itself with the purpose of capacity building. There was no serious project before JF-17 nor any has appeared after it.

Super Flanker

Banned
The difference between the 2 from my POV would be trust, Russia trusts India more than how much China trusts Pakistan, China knows very well what type Pakistan is and will not hesitate to backstab it in any case. Also Russia has, is and will share more critical technology than what China will share with Pakistan.

No, what I'm saying is that nukes, long range ballistic missiles, SLVs and hypersonic vehicles are highly strategic in nature. Just ability to screwdriver doesn't let you test them and deployed. Pak hasn't got any foreign systems in its stragetic sector after nukes.

So, huge facilities are needed before even assembling missiels, wind tunnels and ground test facilities that alone would consume a decade and handsome amount of money which no other country will spend on Pak except Pak itself. We know how much can spend. It's nuclear bomb already costs it a bomb.
Great point! I agree with this.

Kumaoni

Paki orc. Relax. You are getting your ass handed to you by poorly armed militants in Balochistan. Your country is on the verge of a famine. You are so unstable you can’t even undergo one peaceful transition of power.
008AEED6-0E29-4090-AD55-BF094EB366C9.jpeg

View attachment 159816

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Pakistan has diverted all funds and sourced from ballistic missiles to hypersonic missile development Pakistan cannot match every India weapon eye by eye these are cost effective game changer weapon for pak
What resources do you have?

Money? :pound:
Wind tunnel & other test facilities? :pound:
Sub systems? :pound:
Academia? :pound:
Industrial base? :pound:

Porkie ballistic missiles are Chinese missiles painted in green and now they are dreaming about hypersonic. :rofl:

HitmanBlood

Country flag

Missile covering and control surfaces in a hypersonic missile are very difficult to make because of high friction and temperature at that speed. This stuff is way out of league for Poliostan.

Super Flanker

Banned
What about your Russian missiles painted in indian colours
Which Russian missile are you talking about here? Brahmos? Than please let me inform you that Brahmos is a "JV" between India and Russia and Brahmos has more than 60+ percent Indigenous content in it, many of the critical systems of Brahmos are made in India.

And lastly bro, please do remember the famous proverb "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

-By Alexander Pope.

Kumaoni

We work on joint things and products as we are considered equals, both by their government and people (not that it matters anyway). BRAHMOs is mainly indegenous as are our T series tanks, tho we need them for spares.

Maybe if you weren’t a terror hotbed and an unstable failed state that can’t even see a proper switch in power, and stop worrying about india and bringing us up at the UN god knows how many times, you could actually focus and have the money to make a joint product with the Chinese kekkkk

Tuco

Country flag
Oh does this mean that the atumi submarine is ready and they have moved on to hoopersonic? :lehappy:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First thing bhramos is a jv earlier Russian tech was max now our tech is max so we are easily increasing teh range and changing sub systems without their permission
If you are a defense exfart then pls learn about a system properly with all its development cycle in mind
Secondly we not only have bhramos we have huge varieties of ballistic missiles made with our tech
We have a variety of sams that too our tech
We have our own sub sonic cruise that too our tech not like sending tomahawk to China
Pls learn about you want to preach and then call yourself what u want

Super falcon

Country flag
I know you pakis don't have a habit of "Likhai Padhai" but please do a little reasearch before embarrassing yourself on a defence forum.
Open your eyes brahmoos was helped by Russia look it has Russian flag on it do some research you even on wiki it is written brahmoos is Russian missile

Global Defence

New threads

Articles