Pakistan Army Chief Raheel Sharif Warns India of 'Unbearable Cost' of War

I_PLAY_BAD

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...warns-india-of-unbearable-cost-of-war-1214940

Oh man how many times to hear this non-sense?
In the past one and a half years these jokers have several times used the N-word indirectly and directly.
I think Pakistan will start using the N-word when they realize that they cannot compete with India economically.

"If India attains 8% growth we will give them befitting reply".
"If India implements HSR we will target their economic hubs"
"If India gets UNSC permanent membership we will target their embassies in Pakistan (nuking their own country)".

These idiots are going to start issuing statements like those.
Mark my words... LOL....

Neo

How many threads do you have to create on this topic?

I_PLAY_BAD

How many threads do you have to create on this topic?
Ask this question to your countrymen who issue these kind of funny statements every week.
Also, on my behalf ask them whether they have brains or not.

sorcerer

Country flag
^^
Pakis are spooked big time and is now feeling very isolated in the region.
Did UN snub them ....Again?!!!

:D Pakistan knows that if anything is unbearable..Pakistan will cease to exist for ever.

:D THese idiots want to enter the NUCLEAR MAINSTREAM....:D :D :D giving one sided multiple threat to nations around it...

Hari Sud

Country flag
What about the cost which Pakistan would suffer. India is seven times bigger can absorb the cost imposed by Pakistan. Can Pakistan absorb the cost which India will impose on Pakistan?. My answer is that there will be no Pakistan left.

I_PLAY_BAD

These guys are more than willing to destroy our population. they don't care about the lives of innocent civilians and they think it is OK to annihilate Hindu lives. That is why we have to be ruthless and shouldn't allow them to press the nuclear button at any cost.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak Analyst Threatens UAE With Atom Bomb | Pakistan Ek "Atome Takhat" Hai

:D
The multiple spokespersons are making pakistan a basket case.

One Nation...Many Morons..their rhetoric is isolating Pakistan further.
Good!!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
After Guard Mounting in New Delhi Pakistanis are running like rats who have seen a cat.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Empty vessels make the most sound. There's a saying: The smaller the dog, the more it barks.

And that's due to insecurity and lack of confidence.

So nothing to see here. Ignore the clown and move on......
no insecurity, lack of confidence and such heavy stuff. plain and simple - it's the wusses' way out! waving his tikli-gun and issuing threats while probing for the patli gali.

Tapatalked!

blueblood

no insecurity, lack of confidence and such heavy stuff. plain and simple - it's the wusses' way out! waving his tikli-gun and issuing threats while probing for the patli gali.

Tapatalked!
:laugh: good one....................................

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan statements should be equated to the NoKo statements

North Korea warns it is prepared to risk 'all-out war':pound::pound:: Kim Jong-Un orders troops to be ready for combat unless South Korea halts propaganda broadcasts by this afternoon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205700/Kim-Jong-orders-North-Korean-troops-war-footing.html

North Korea says ready for military action against South Korean and American troops :pound::pound:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/north-kore...-against-south-korean-american-troops-1516563

NoKo = Pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles