Pakistan acquired Pantsir missile system from Russia

WolfPack86

Country flag

Two different versions of #Pantsir air defense system. #Pantsir_SM is new version evolved from #Pantsir_S1. I wonder, which version Pakistan has acquired? (provided that it has been acquired)

Two different versions of #Pantsir air defense system. #Pantsir_SM is new version evolved from #Pantsir_S1. I wonder, which version Pakistan has acquired? (provided that it has been acquired)

WolfPack86

Country flag
As per sources delivery of Pantsir-S 1 Air Defense System to Pakistan is in final stages. Pakistan & Russia can reach the agreement for the license production of AK-103 Assault Rifle for Pakistan Army.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
As per sources delivery of Pantsir-S 1 Air Defense System to Pakistan is in final stages. Pakistan & Russia can reach the agreement for the license production of AK-103 Assault Rifle for Pakistan Army.
India should not mind sales of Russian weapon systems, especially tactical systems... This will demonstrate that India is not as insecure.. and that Russia does not have the kind of leverage over US, that people assume..

Akula

Country flag

Shiv sagar

Country flag

Ya..might be in your dreams while wetting the bed. What happened to your t90 aquisition? How many have you now?

socialman44

Country flag
Why are you worrying. India already have S-400 system,AK-103 rifles and Mi-35 copters.
I donot worry as being south indian. I am a senior official in North America .My bussiness frined in Russia closely saw that an agreement was signed by Pakistani
defence authority and Russian manufactureres, about Mi-35 Helicopters, AK-103 Assault Rifles and Pantsir missile system.
Indeed those 3 items have been forwarded to concerned manufacturing factories too.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Why are you worrying. India already have S-400 system,AK-103 rifles and Mi-35 copters.
I donot worry as being south indian. I am a senior official in North America .My bussiness frined in Russia closely saw that an agreement was signed by Pakistani
defence authority and Russian manufactureres, about Mi-35 Helicopters, AK-103 Assault Rifles and Pantsir missile system.
Indeed those 3 items have been forwarded to concerned manufacturing factories too.
Your command over English language speaks volumes about your capability. I seriously think your teachers in madrasas should improve on their teaching skills...they are producing nothing but beings like you..who can't even write 4 good sentences in English without getting identified as a napaki.

WolfPack86

Country flag
As per sources delivery of Pantsir-S2 Air Defense System to Pakistan is in final stages. Pakistan & Russia can reach the agreement for the license production of AK-103 Assault Rifle for Pakistan Army.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles