Pakistan A320 Crash in Karachi

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Unverified OSINT..
=======
Footage near crash site of PIA A320 which crashed into a residential area of Karachi. The plane was 16 yrs old and was leased by PIA from China Eastern airlines.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Update #PIA Incident:
Army Quick Reaction Force & Pakistan Rangers Sindh troops reached incident site for relief and rescue efforts alongside civil administration.
Details to follow.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Crashed in dense civilian population area ,i'll tell you casualties would be way beyond aircraft passengers,was this the false flag niazi blabbers about day & night ?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Crashed in dense civilian population area ,i'll tell you casualties would be way beyond aircraft passengers,was this the false flag niazi blabbers about day & night ?
That Chinese leased PIA plane had landing gear issues and ATC told them to take another attempt... While second attempt crashed just before run way ( model colony is close to start of run way)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
we should never forget how these scums celebrated the death of sushma swaraj who helped them a lot. good riddance ,107 less terrorists on earth
No neee to make fun ot them or anything.
Just be a silent observer.
When I see people I don't like I try to be indifferent to them when they are suffering.

My concerns and thoughts are limited to people I give a shit about.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
No neee to make fun ot them or anything.
Just be a silent observer.
When I see people I don't like I try to be indifferent to them when they are suffering.

My concerns and thoughts are limited to people I give a shit about.
Agreed,
Tend to get carried away with the history & hatred
but thats the way of life & the cards we are dealt with.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
we should never forget how these scums celebrated the death of sushma swaraj who helped them a lot. good riddance ,107 less terrorists on earth
Though it's sad that kids have perished too, these Porks are probably going to blame RAW for this.

Seriously, anything coming from China sucks! This Airbus was leased by them to the PIA. This aircraft had reported problems earlier too with the landing gear and one engine. But these guys still allowed it to fly! Ridiculous! Apparently saving money on maintenance. 2 survivors so far.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
After 26/11 you can find many bakis claiming see how our brave Mujahideens killed evil yindoos. With ezzz in Mumbai

Because of that i have don't having any kid of emotions for any Pakistani mishap.
Having no empathy in this case is fine, but cheering death of innocent civilians may not be the right thing to do.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
No abuses, please.
Civilisational values at question. They have none, hence they celebrate death. We are 1/6th of the humanity, the world looks at us to learn lost values, we can't do the same. Definitely not when our culture doesn't allow to slain a weakling, let alone cheering innocent deaths.

May the souls find peace.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles