Pakistan: A terrorist state!

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Wonder what that clown Zaid Hamid will say to this! He is looking to India disintegrating in the next 2-4-8-10-50-100 years.

Wonder if he or his country will survive to live that day that will never come.

Flint

Wonder what that clown Zaid Hamid will say to this! He is looking to India disintegrating in the next 2-4-8-10-50-100 years.
Who cares? You people give him far more attention than he deserves.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Who cares? You people give him far more attention than he deserves.
Well, I think he is a clown but I think he commands enough following in Pakistan for us to take him somewhat seriously. In a way he is a mirror of the Pakistani society, clearly articulating what others may or may not be able to.

I think he has helped me understand the Pakistani psyche a bit better. He is an idiot but an influential idiot.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Zaid Hamid is a guy who called Ajmal Kasab as Amar Singh. Am I right?....That guy seriously has some issues I suppose, because 10 mins back before his interview in some Pakistani channel they were playing the interview of the people of Faridkot claiming Kasab belonged to their village.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Zaid Hamid has fans, he maybe an idiot but he is an idiot with dedicated fan clubs, especially on the Internet! We shouldnt discount him I say.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles