Pak will continue to support 'just cause' of Kashmiris: Gilani

bhramos

Country flag
As India sought to bridge the "trust-deficit" with Pakistan, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Monday said his country will continue to support the "just cause" of the people of Kashmir.

During a meeting with Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir "president" Raja Zulqarnain Khan and "prime minister" Raja Muhammad Farooq Haider, Gilani said, Pakistan will "continue to support the just cause of the people of Kashmir."

"The whole nation is united on the Kashmir issue and stands with their Kashmiri brothers and sisters for the realisation of their fundamental and inalienable rights." He also sought an end to the "long legacy of hostility and distrust" between India and Pakistan so that the two countries could work towards the peaceful resolution of the Kashmir issue.

"There is an imperative need to end the long legacy of hostility and distrust and to work towards a peaceful resolution of the Kashmir issue in accordance with the wishes of the people of Jammu and Kashmir,"
Gilani was quoted as saying in a statement issued by his media office.

Pakistan remains committed to the peaceful settlement of the Kashmir issue through negotiations and dialogue despite the country's own regional challenges.

Earlier, addressing a press conference in New Delhi, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said, "Trust deficit is the biggest problem and unless we tackle the trust deficit we cannot move to substantive negotiations."

"It is my conviction that the major problem between our two countries, why we could not make any headway in the composite dialogue, is that there has been a lack of adequate trust," Singh said.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/p...upport-just-cause-of-kashmiris-gilani/622983/

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
We should support Just cause of Balochis, Pashtuns, Seraikis, Sindhis, Shias, Muhajirs, Balwaristanis....even start a just cause of Kalasha people who have been insulted, mulled and marginalized by Failed bankrupt Islamic Republic of pakistan! Now pakistani kids should not cry me a river :)

bhramos

Country flag
hi maomao, is playboy Gilani is saying that he supports terrorists?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^ no he is telling india that i now openly accept pakistan's support to terrorista and will continue to do so in future too ...so india you must take a hike.

charan

LOL...they've trying this from 60 years !! We managed to liberate east pak within 1 month...BTW,i advise Gilani to stop concentrating on Kashmir and risk losing Balochistan,NWFP and FATA B;-D

bhramos

Country flag
LOL...they've trying this from 60 years !! We managed to liberate east pak within 1 month...BTW,i advise Gilani to stop concentrating on Kashmir and risk losing Balochistan,NWFP and FATA B;-D
so lets India concentrate on the Baloch, and let PM tell we support the Cause of Baloch freedom fighters.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sleep tight my brother, Dams in Kashmir are making these fools run around like chicken heads scrambling for recruits. Indian Army has already prepared for there new misadventures. I have high lighted the Indian and pakistani Army positions on these pics here:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dams at Kishanganga, and a dam at Sawalkot.
We will keep building more DAM's then, MR. Gilani the shery rehman's little boy toy.

Last edited:

kumar_v1.0

If its such a just cause why they just dont declare a war against us. Why they are instigating poor from POK to commit terror against us.

The way they keep begging for talk all the time proves that Kashmir is nothing but a way to achieve leverage against us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles