Pak gives US 56-page wish list to counter India's might

Solid Beast

Can anyone tell me what good heavy howitzers and armed drones will do for suicide blasts in markets and schools? Will 155mm shells be able to eradicate an ideology so carefully crafted and unleashed on innocents? Will these goodies address a critical problem and flaw in doctrine or will it set Pakistan on the course for more of the same? The way Pakistan has unwaveringly blasted their own villages, I'm surprised why the devil himself isn't summoned to provide arms.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok every Pak Chief of army starts his office with hostility towards india and end up talking peace to india.Look back in history you will find this cycle with every pak army chief.Now kiyani is on the first stage of hostility.Just wait n watch.Najam sethi clearly points out this fact in his story of pakistan vedio on security state formed by the collaboration of Army-Mullah-Bureaucracy- Judiciary alliance. :)

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

One positive thing about this thing is Kiyani knew his precedence in the US estblishment POV .Wht the heck he thought he could do a one time squeeze of 35billion $.The taxpayers and the senators would be screwing obama no holds barred.He would have become a one term president.I thnk geeting the nook deal was not the issue may be it was a diversion and the actual talks were about Pak nukes may be he was nervous that after 2011 withdrawal the obama adminstration may go after their crown jewels the nukes.I thnk Obama in a perverse sort of way Obama is hastening Paks downfall

Iamanidiot

Seriously our neighbours are a piece of Object'd'art worthy to be displaced in the louvre

Vikramaditya

Country flag
At the end of this talk Pakistan will get few billion(1 or 2), some assurance,more involvement of USA in Pakistan affair.
May be few more f 16..it depends on US attitude towards MMRCA deal.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
They have incredible art of begging, even if Sudan have been pakistan place they have not beg like that.
Pakistan is like BLACK HOLE .(If i am not wrong some US diplomat has quoted pakistan with BLACK HOLE).
From Arab to USA to Japan,they get aid from every were still their condition is same and they call themselves future superpower.

Vikramaditya

Country flag

Some good word from Imran Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:

mehrotraprince

Country flag
Simple solution is that always invite US companies for buying advanced military equipments but never buy critical components. Let US give weapons to Pakistan as a gift or on subsidized rates, in few years our economy will be big enough to nullify all those factors. What matters in long term is money i.e. economy of the country. I am confident about my country's potential, Pakistan stands no where, no matter how much they get from US by begging.

debasree

Country flag
they r demanding everything & free thats amaijing, but i think they will get at least 30% of it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
only 56 pages, if Pakistan wants to loot Uncle, then they should have filed 1000 pages, at lest, so that, they can take on India.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Eight P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft and their refurbishment (valued at $474 million);
About five 250 TOW anti-armor missiles ($186 million; 2,007 delivered);
More than 5,600 military radio sets ($163 million);
Six AN/TPS-77 surveillance radars ($100 million);
Six C-130E transport aircraft and their refurbishment ($76 million);
Five refurbished SH-2I Super Seasprite maritime helicopters granted under EDA ($67 million);
One ex-Oliver Hazard Perry class missile frigate via EDA ($65 million);
20 AH-1F Cobra attack helicopters via EDA ($48 million, 12 refurbished and delivered);
21 refurbished TOW missile launchers ($25 million).
Supplies paid for with a mix of Pakistani national funds and FMF include:

Up to 60 Mid-Life Update kits for F-16A/B combat aircraft (valued at $891 million, with $477 million of this in FMF, Pakistan currently plans to purchase 35 such kits);
115 M-109 self-propelled howitzers ($87 million, with $53 million in FMF)
Notable items paid or to be paid for entirely with Pakistani national funds include:

18 new F-16C/D Block 50/52 combat aircraft (valued at $1.43 billion; none delivered to date);
F-16 armaments, including 500 AMRAAM air-to-air missiles; 1,450 2,000-pound bombs; 500 JDAM Tail Kits for gravity bombs; and 1,600 Enhanced Paveway laser-guided kits, also for gravity bombs ($629 million);
100 Harpoon anti-ship missiles ($298 million)
500 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles ($95 million);
Six Phalanx Close-In Weapons System naval guns ($80 million)
While the Pentagon notified Congress on the possible transfer to Pakistan of three P-3B aircraft as EDA grants that would be modified to carry the E-2C Hawkeye airborne early warning suite in a deal worth up to $855 million, this effort has not progressed beyond the notification stage; the sources said.

Other major EDA grants since 2001 include 14 F-16A/B combat aircraft and 39 T-37 military trainer jets.

Not so serious, They are simply updating Inventory, Only some bold part are to be taken as serious..

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
This all are a good game planned by some computer heads......killing osama, blaming US, and then licking US feet for arms......
Isnt all this a US big game from the start ?..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles